latch

Your Most Powerful Spiritual Experience

50 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

@Dumuzzi Very interesting, makes me pretty curious to explore deeper!

That's actually one of the things, which initially deepened my interest in meditation. Always, when I was meditating, I could feel pleasurable sensations somewhere at the top of my head. I always called them brain waves, because that's what it felt like. Melting with that sensation made my interest grew deeper, because that's when I began to ask myself: "How much of 'this' can you access?"

In the Hindu tradition, that is actually called drinking of the Soma. The Crown is often referred to as the mouth of heaven, it is what connects that adept to higher realms, the realm of the gods. It enables one to drink of the Soma, the Nectar of immortality and divine knowledge, as well as to communicate with the gods, hence the mouth symbolism has a double meaning. 

In my experience, for those that were already pretty advanced in a previous life and were born spiritually gifted, the mouth of heaven is already open and will enable communication with the divine and the "downloading" of divine wisdom (or imbibing of Soma) under the right circumstances. These are your geniuses (both creative and scientific) and just gifted people in general. These are the people to whom art and wisdom just flows naturally if they can put themselves in the right state of mind, which we call inspiration. In enlightened people, also known as saints, Boddhisattvas, Jivanmuktas, Tirtankharas, etc...  the link to Heaven is permanent and they received a constant "feed" from heaven, hence they become somewhat shining, like the gods, which is why they are usually depicted with a halo around their head. It is a sign of partaking in divinity, despite being bound to an earthly body.

@Keyhole I think they are a combination of two things. First, they are the manifestations of enlightened beings who are helping people work toward enlightenment. "Ascended Masters" or "Bodhisattva"

Second, they are the manifestations of archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic form. We project them 'out there' where they become solid enough to reflect radar. Basically our collective and unconscious psychokinetic ability, as focused through the lens of our space-age mythology

Edited by Observore

14 hours ago, Observore said:

@Demeter I'm 50. I was 40 when my experience happened. I had been practicing meditation, yoga, contemplation on-and-off for several years before but I didn't really realize what I was doing. It just sort of came naturally to me. For my bhakti I prayed to the sacred feminine archetype in general, Sophia in particular.

For many years prior I had a build-up of experiences starting in my early 20s when a friend and I had a very clear and very close UFO encounter. It set me on a path of intense study. My third eye began to open and I had visions, psychic dreams, premonitions, intuitive knowing, etc 

Very interesting! Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@zeroISinfinity Why I never.

And so forth.

No need for further explanations. 

We will fix the issue. 

@DrewNowsyou heard this? C'mon. 

Jedi this, all there. Trees, aliens, mushrooms most likelly everything else. 

Love you my brother and biggest support here. 

Thank me later will be best man. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

16 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I'm not compatible with anyone due to severe attachment trauma. 

My ducks aren't in order. 

False beleif. Say I am compatible with everyone. Andrew is shy guy he has understanding and loves and accepts unconditionally helps and heals. Good, kind caring patient etc. 

Your guy, trust me on this. ;)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Dumuzzi

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Your answer left me kind of puzzled, not because I didn't like it or whatsoever, but rather because the things you mentioned are central parts of my life and resonated unusually strong. And I didn't know how to reply, without inflating my ego from talking about that. But at the same time, I can't deny it! Life is awesome, and being able to both scientifically and creatively go about it has helped me so much, not only to navigate through it but also to enjoy it deeply.

The description of drinking of the Soma was also very accurate to what I have experienced. Granted, my bigger breakthroughs came through psychedelics, nevertheless there was always something guiding my way. I see now, how meditation brings you "closer" to this guide, but it never feels like I'm losing connection. A buddhist meditator told me once, that I had meditated a lot in previous lifetimes, but to this day I can't tell whether that's true or not. So, it's interesting that you bring it up. Still, I try to stay as humble as possible, for I can only know, what I really know. And that's not the case with me (as ego) right now. I only know that "I" as Consciousness understand, but I don't even know, whether that's possible for ego, since it feels so limited.

Thank you for the shared wisdom.

@EmptyVase I like Michael Newton's classification of soul ages. Every soul supposedly has to go through a progression, over many lifetimes, until they reach the mature phase. Once they've learnt all their lessons, they no longer have to reincarnate and can exist as elders or ascended masters, without a physical body. Such masters may occasionally return to earth for the purposes of teaching others. There is also a council of elders which exists in the space we would call heaven.

@Dumuzzi 

Interesting, I'll check that map out, thank you for recommending. :)

50 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

Such masters may occasionally return to earth for the purposes of teaching others.

This reminds me of the legend around Mahavatar Babaji.

Did those teachings help you navigate better through the stages you were at?

On 30/09/2020 at 4:40 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

My most powerful spiritual experience? Oh, that's an easy one: Living life!

Trust me, it's one hell of a trip. ^_^

wtf, am alive. what the heck! 

Love is beyond even the vortex of the collective.

Don't get sucked in by a vortex

Just love

do not pledge allegiance to any vortex

Pledge allegiance to love, not to the Self

The Self is ignorant of its own not knowing. Love is the light, for even God that created us can be deluded. Are we not made in His image? 

L mao

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟