Lyubov

The New York Times has officially obtained Trump’s taxes

42 posts in this topic

Imagining what an honest bumper sticker for the Trump campaign might look like:

TRUMP 2020 : 'He may be an incompetent businessman and a fraud, but he hates the same people I hate'.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

3 minutes ago, Opo said:

Lol of course. 

Ahh, I see. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump makes more money selling crap to his fanbase after he's out of office than he did with his business ventures prior.

4 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump makes more money selling crap to his fanbase after he's out of office than he did with his business ventures prior.

Yes probably but then he will also be the laughing stock and punching bag of America until he dies.  You reap what you sow.

The stuff he said about Obama's taxes. 

And now... 

@Leo Gura and you guys. Not to break the shaming party, I hate everything Trump stands for - BUT I think the story is more complicated. Only people without basic economic understanding look at just yearly income and debts without taking assets into consideration. If you add up all his assets minus all his liabilities, he is still a billionaire. Meaning, if he was forced to sell all his stuff to pay down his debt, he would be having would some Billions in cash.

Read this article by Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tableau/2020/08/28/3-ways-data-culture-can-unify-your-people-in-a-time-of-crisis/#454f171175a4

"In fact, Trump is a multibillionaire, worth $2.5 billion, by our count. His portfolio, which includes commercial buildings, golf properties and branding businesses, is worth an estimated $3.66 billion before debt. The president has a fair amount of leverage—adding up to a roughly $1.13 billion—but not enough to drag his net worth below a billion dollars."

"Add up all of Donald Trump’s assets—the ones that throw off big cash, the ones that lose serious money and the ones that don’t really operate as businesses—and the total hits that $3.7 billion figure. Real assets worth real money. But that’s not Trump’s net worth. In order to figure that out, you have to consider liabilities."

"Trump has previously proclaimed himself the “king of debt,” a nickname that fit early in his career, as he teetered toward bankruptcy, and more recently as president, as he has accumulated massive federal budget deficits. As a businessman, Trump has played it a bit safer lately. No doubt, his estimated $1.1 billion in debt is a tremendous amount of leverage. But considering Trump’s $3.7 billion in assets, most of his bankers should still be able to sleep at night."

"The scandal isn’t that he’s broke and paying those meager sums—it’s that he remains quite rich."

What is more incredible is, still with all of these assets and free marketing through the media, his companies would have tremendous advantage of his competitors to be successful - but is probably bad managed (just look at the way he manage the US). He clearly knows nothing about managing  infrastructure inside his companies the way he runs the US, and is managing his companies as a gangster, based on fear and populism.

@art Dude, it's all bullshit. He doesn't really own those things you think he owns.

You are still buying into his con and spreading it for him.

NOTHING HE REPORTS TO THE MEDIA HAS EVER BEEN TRUE!

His "portfolio" is bullshit. The NYT thinks it's real cause they are conservative fools and they cannot make claims without rock-solid evidence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wouldn't call the NYT conservative. They are establishment left or some sort of Obama era democratic liberalism. Trump probably has very little in liquid assets and a bunch of stuff with massive loans on it that out totals it. 

16 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I wouldn't call the NYT conservative.

They are conservative by the nature of being good journalists. Not in the wacky Republican sense.

In the same way that scientists are conservative. They are overly cautious about making bold claims. This is usually a good quality, but not when it comes to reporting about Trump's devilry -- which is very liberal.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They are conservative by the nature of being good journalists. Not in the wacky Republican sense.

In the same way that scientists are conservative. They are overly cautious about making bold claims. This is usually a good quality, but not when it comes to reporting about Trump's devilry -- which is very liberal.

Ah ok I see what you’re saying now 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@art Dude, it's all bullshit. He doesn't really own those things you think he owns.

You are still buying into his con and spreading it for him.

NOTHING HE REPORTS TO THE MEDIA HAS EVER BEEN TRUE!

His "portfolio" is bullshit. The NYT thinks it's real cause they are conservative fools and they cannot make claims without rock-solid evidence.

I hear what you are saying, but that seems very little nuanced, and without any evidence on your part. At least post a link of what research you have done? 

That said, I hope you're right though, him not owning almost anything of his assets would be a 100x bigger scandal than not paying taxes.

6 minutes ago, art said:

I hear what you are saying, but that seems very little nuanced, and without any evidence on your part. At least post a link of what research you have done? 

That said, I hope you're right though, him not owning almost anything of his assets would be a 100x bigger scandal than not paying taxes.

Have you read both the NYT articles ?

46 minutes ago, art said:

At least post a link of what research you have done? 

I simply know one thing: he is a con artist and a devil. That's all I need to know about him. I am not going to play games of giving him any benefit of the doubt like a fool. Nor will I waste my time trying to prove anything.

Do not let devils force you into playing their games. He wants you running around proving stuff while he does his devilry.

So Trump owes $300 million debt to Deutsche Bank. 

And some more debt that totals to $500 million. 

On 28/09/2020 at 1:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

He doesn't have any such thing. He's broke and badly in debt. I probably have a higher net worth than he does.

Stop perpetuating his con for him.

:D
So you have more than 100 Million USD?

Trump owns hundreds of millions of dollars in valuable assets, and has around 80 Mill USD in tax outstanding.
He also has wealth parked with his family

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Btw why do I have to read a endless NYT article, I want to see his tax reports. I hate these stupid barriers. Everyone with 5minutes and half a brain can read tax reports. And if not google artificially raises your IQ by at least 85 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

14 minutes ago, UDT said:

:D
So you have more than 100 Million USD?

Trump owns hundreds of millions of dollars in valuable assets, and has around 80 Mill USD in tax outstanding.
He also has wealth parked with his family

Net worth is your assets minus the debt you owe. 

Trump owes more than 400 million. 

Here he couldn't prove that he owns more than 250 million. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/that-time-trump-sued-over-the-size-of-hiswallet/2016/03/08/785dee3e-e4c2-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

Here is how he inflated his wealth. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/politics/trump-statements-of-financial-condition/

About the Forbes list. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fortune.com/2018/04/20/trump-lied-wealth-forbes-400-list/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwivt87X15HsAhVvo4sKHWpzBUYQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0eJaAPPyg2z5HxN2nOwYhy&ampcf=1

Im tired of hearing that he's rich.