Lyubov

Over 860,000 Americans Have Already Voted, Compared ~10,000 by This Point in 2016

10 posts in this topic

https://www.newsweek.com/over-860000-americans-have-already-voted-compared-fewer-10000-this-point-2016-1534452   continued at link

More than 860,000 Americans have already cast their vote in the 2020 election—a number much higher than the reported 9,525 votes that were returned at this point in 2016.

At least 866,734 people have voted in this year's election as of September 26, according to the U.S. Elections Project, which is run by University of Florida political science professor Michael McDonald. The number is based on 25 states whose early voting data is available, meaning it does not convey the entire picture.

"These states are those where I have current data on mail ballot activity," McDonald wrote in a blog post Saturday morning. "More states will be added as state reports become available."

Still, the large number is a sign of Americans' excitement for the upcoming election, as well as an increased commitment to voting early fueled by the coronavirus pandemic and concern over U.S. Postal Service delays.

wow... 

Interesting 

Maybe this has a lot to do with Covid-19 

And I'm not sure how this census data ties in to the picture. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe this has a lot to do with Covid-19 

Wouldn't you think that it's more because of the election of Donald Trump being one of the greatest wake up calls in the modern history of Humanity?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 if Donald is the greatest wake up call, in that case, sleepy joe is a snooze button ;)

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@hamedsf I wouldn't know! I am not American, yet I know who and what trump is. There is truly nothing that compares to that level of narcissism. In Czech republic, we too have quite a narcissistic president, but he is no Trump. Trump is the poster child for all narcissists. If all narcissists were to accuse someone of being narcissistic, they would probably point to Trump.

If there was a 'narcissistic meeting', Trump would probably be forbidden to join for his excessive narcissism. 

If narcissists were to vote as to who to excommunicate from their ranks, they would vote out Trump because his level threatens their levels and it's just way too much...

I think I got my point across haha 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 you mean to tell me that Miloš is the Trump of Bohemia? :P

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I’m going to predict the turnout and say about 70% of eligible voters will vote. I could be wrong though