Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ColeMC01

Is online dating only for low value girls

11 posts in this topic

Due to COVID social distancing i am thinking of making some dating app accounts (on top of other stuff) and i would be curious to know your guys experiences. I am a bit judgmental when it comes to the girls that use dating apps. I say it in the way that if i girl is cool pretty and kind then she should have no problem getting a relationship from everyday life. Most girls tend to be rather social so social circle, university, work should be enough for high quality girls. Even if they tend to be more shy and not prefer to go in bars and clubs often, still they usually can use the windows above to find someone. Therefore i feel like the girls that use these apps tend to either be unattractive or have shitty personalities. I am talking about apps in general so not just tinder. OK cupid, bumble, hinge etc etc. I want to know the girls that you guys met from these apps, or if you are a girl, how would you describe the females you know that use these apps. 

1 minute ago, ColeMC01 said:

Therefore i feel like the girls that use these apps tend to either be unattractive or have shitty personalities.

How many of those girls have you really met?

2 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

I say it in the way that if i girl is cool pretty and kind then she should have no problem getting a relationship from everyday life.

The same could be applied to you. 

Maybe she just wants to select men from a larger number. It is better to select 1 out of 100 than 1out of 2.

@Recursoinominado Firstly, i have not met them. I said i am asking so i am saying " i feel like", not THEY ARE. So my assumption can be wrong for sure. Secondly, girls are the one getting approached so if they are high value girls they ll have no problem getting something and not needing dating apps. If a guy does not approach he will not get shit even if he is a cool guy, so there is asymmetry there

1 minute ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Recursoinominado Firstly, i have not met them. I said i am asking so i am saying " i feel like", not THEY ARE. So my assumption can be wrong for sure. Secondly, girls are the one getting approached so if they are high value girls they ll have no problem getting something and not needing dating apps. If a guy does not approach he will not get shit even if he is a cool guy, so there is asymmetry there

You seem to make a lot of assumptions for someone with little to no experience.

If you don't like the girls on dating apps, grow a pair and do cold approaches. 

"bu...but the COVID" in most places in the world, you can approach just fine, just keep a distance and if the approach sucks, you can blame the pandemic and save your little ego ;) 

@Recursoinominado In a country with super cold people where you have to keep a mask wherever you go then yes cold approach is hard. In brazil it may be easy because people there are super social and outgoing i dont know. I asked here about the quality of the girls in dating apps, not convicing to cold approach. If you have used dating apps then tell me what kind of girls you found there, if you have not then you can avoid my post. I will cold approach when everything else fails do not worry.

7 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Recursoinominado In a country with super cold people where you have to keep a mask wherever you go then yes cold approach is hard. In brazil it may be easy because people there are super social and outgoing i dont know. I asked here about the quality of the girls in dating apps, not convicing to cold approach. If you have used dating apps then tell me what kind of girls you found there, if you have not then you can avoid my post. I will cold approach when everything else fails do not worry.

They are great! All my top 10 best moments with women came from online dating apps. Fun, adventurous, sexy and friendly, the perfect combination.

Now quit finding excuses, go create profiles and take fucking action. 

I have used just about all the big dating apps and sites 

I prefer cold approaching.  With dating apps and online dating, the women hold too much power.  They have so many guys hitting them up.  Also, you don’t have the ability to use all of your personality and charisma to charm them.  I am only using them right now because L.A is still on lockdown and I don’t drink anymore so bars aren’t my scene.

My advice: join a dating site, get a good opener and message 100 girls a day.  Do not look for anything serious.  The cool thing about online dating is that you can state they you only want something casual.  Don’t take the women on there seriously.  Just use it to have fun.  

To preface this, I'm a woman, age group of friends 20-24; I'm not going to sit & place a judgment on every woman who has used a dating app, this is purely from my own anecdotal experiences & is not to be taken as a blanket assumption or fact, but the women I know that use these dating apps only use them to seek an excess amount of validation from men. On the other hand, I have one friend who used the app for the same reasons but actually ended up finding a good guy & they have been in a relationship for 2 years. You can usually tell if someone is going to be of interest to you by reading their profile. A lot of high caliber women I know (A bit older maybe 24-27) don't subject themselves to the low level interactions that often occur on these apps; They tell me that they don't have the desire or time for it. Plus a good amount of people on these apps aren't necessarily looking to meet the love of their life if you catch my drift. 

But don't let this stop you if you're interested in meeting new people this way. You never know who you will meet & you may be pleasantly surprised.

you gotta own a very outstanding profile in order to get the attention of high quality girl as I'm supposing that you're already a high quality guy. dating apps just like any community has high and low quality people in it and you can find girls ranging from bad to nice or just the middle. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@ColeMC01

It's becoming more and more normal for people to date online. In fact, someone who is more conscious may not have the most thriving social life and may feel more comfortable online. So I wouldn't make any rigid judgements about it. You are the ceiling of your own success when it comes to dating, not your circumstances.

@ColeMC01 You might find some innocent curious high value girls who are just new into dating apps. But the vast majority is low value. Its a complete waste of time in my experience. Whenever I matched a pretty girl, she either was just messing around, shit testing to pump her ego, flaked or was hot with a shitty personality. Dont take my word, see it for your own. It may work, depending where you live. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link