Krzysztof

Looking for a vision buddy

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am looking for a vision buddy. It's very similar to accountability buddies, but the idea is that we call each other every day at a fixed hour and tell each other how we have progressed today on our greatest vision for our lives. 

The point is to not lose touch with your ultimate purpose and make sure your day-to-day activities are viewed through that lens of higher purpose. It makes sure that you get amped up every day toward your highest goals and ambitions.

A bit about me: I run a markeitng agency making 2-3M USD per year. At this moment I am transforming the business into a social enterprise. We will be donating 10% of our profits towards the most effective charities in the world. Over time I would like to be donating more and more - the target is 50% of profits.

With regards to the spiral, I am still orange, moving into green, with hints of yellow.

Preferably I would like to partner up with an entrepreneur who's business is making at least 1M per year. But hey, it's not a requirement.

Btw. these are not accountability calls. Nobody is gonna babysit anyone. I found out that making sure that you talk to someone about your vision every single day makes you much more effective on the macro- as well as micro-scale and gives you an edge when it comes to brainstorming and planning.

I live in Poland, so Europeans are preffered for timezone matching, but I've done this already with people in US, so it's not a requirement. :)

"Vision buddy" sounds like a good idea. I find myself tune out of focus from time to time. I'm thinking about starting it with a friend. Thanks for the inspiration! 

Hi Krzysztof,

I also live in Poland and I'm interested in your idea. Let me think about it :)

I like the idea

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd