Conscious life

what is the purpose of life?

29 posts in this topic

what is the absolute purpose of life, especially for Leo? I heard you on one of your videos, you have said that, the only purpose to life is actualize your self, to understand life from big perspective, what is the purpose of life from absolute and relative point? 

8 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

what is the purpose of life from absolute and relative point? 

To enjoy the love of god 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

From the relative point is whatever your ego wants to. For low Consciousness ego will be to amass power and control, safety...etc.

For high developed egos will probably be to spread love and compassion between humans .

And from the Absolute sense there's no purpose whatsoever. Being is prior to purpose 

Being is Love. But I wouldn't call Love a purpose. Love is more like the material or building blocks that Reality uses to create life.

Edited by Javfly33

To live ?

Lol this is weird. A few months ago I had this answer from a human perspective, now it's an entirely different perspective which I consider to be the absolute = merging with life/reality. It seems that the world has turned upside down for me ?

Not even to mention that this answer has been given in the form of a dream. It was a dove mistaken for being an alien O.o

Edited by Member

6 hours ago, Consept said:

What would be the purpose of life for a Lion? Serious question 

@Consept I've wondered the same thing. Is there some larger mystical purpose of an animal's life other than God to experience God through the dream of Lion?

the purpose is whatever you want it to be

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

10 hours ago, Conscious life said:

what is the absolute purpose of life

Life. Just being you. This must be true, as it is absolute that you are you, and there isn’t another scenario. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

if three is no purpose why do we get this much serious instead of enjoying it? 

There's no difference between seriousness and enjoying for the Universe. We are. We ARE! You are. Be whatever you want. Be a gardener. Or be a time-traveler. How? Deconstruct the notion of time, and bask in the eternal moment. It works! xD

Edited by SirVladimir

6 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@Consept I've wondered the same thing. Is there some larger mystical purpose of an animal's life other than God to experience God through the dream of Lion?

Right, the purpose for a Lion is to be what it is, it would follow it would be the same for us but the problem is we are very complexed and have the ability to imagine anything in our minds. We can even imagine we are not what we are, the lion can not do this and has no choice but to be what it is. What causes suffering is that we cant just be as we are, if we could we'd be perfectly aligned. It could even be that the idea of some greater meaning is what throws us off our actual meaning of just being 

Purpose of life:

• Impact the world positively in some way
  • Expand your counsciousness
  • Enjoy the experience of life

At least, that's what purpose of life is to me.

@Conscious life

From an absolute perspective I would say God is on a never ending journey of self-awareness.

From a more relative perspective, I would say to evolve, master love and realize your true divine nature.

We may have different soul missions but in the end it's all the same.

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@aurum Welcome back to the forum :)

Thank you! Happy to be back.

To just be... there is no meaning to life yet there is. It’s the most perfect paradox.