Leo Gura

Texas Political Ad Cringe

30 posts in this topic

A new bar for stupid has been set:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A new bar. A new low. 

As progressives go high, they go low. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Excuse me as I puke *pukes* WTF is this?!?! This is a new low. Toxic Stage Orange is real!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The differences between the Trump and Biden campaigns couldn't be more obvious if you take a look at the political flyers that come in the mail.

Biden advertisement : Mostly a list of policy proposals, with perhaps a line or two about restoring dignity to the White House

Trump advertisement : JOE BIDEN has aligned himself with the RADICAL LEFT. They're coming TO TAKE YOUR FREEDOMS! He's going to DESTROY JOBS with his RADICAL ENVIRONMENTALISM, and also wants to flood the country with UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION.

Not even really exaggerating here, which is the sad part.

Edited by DocWatts
typo

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Children doing childish things. The sad thing is they wouldn't have designed the ad this way if conservatives weren't into this crap. 

@Mannyb To persuade Trump conservatives, I’d recommend the Lincoln Project. They are a group of conservatives against Trump. There is also a website with regular republicans theat voted for Trump, explaining why they will not do so again. Haelathy Blue / Low Orange talking to unhealthy Red / Blue is more persuasive than Green speak.

@Forestluv thank you so much, will check it out asap. And yes you are right, they close themselves up to anything even remotely green.

@Forestluv Lincoln Project is pro BLM, unfortunately they won’t listen to that. They also don’t believe in what the media says about COVID 

@Forestluv I found republican voters against trump, that might work although they straight up don’t wanna watch it, think it is all fake news.

13 minutes ago, Mannyb said:

@Forestluv Lincoln Project is pro BLM, unfortunately they won’t listen to that. They also don’t believe in what the media says about COVID 

You asked for good political ads. The LP has put out many effective ads for conservatives with string conservative values like honor, dignity, integrity, military, patriotism - the vast majority of LP ads have nothing to do with BLM. I’m referring to LP ads, not trying to convince conservatives to join the LP organization. 

Sadly, conservative politics has devolved into nothing more than fantasy ego trips like this commercial exemplifies. Not a single mention of a policy to improve Texas in the entire ad.

As a Texan, I'm hopeful that one day sanity will return to our state. The tide is shifting, but I don't think we're there yet.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Forestluv Here’s the thing, they think that these type of projects are bought by the deep state. And just by looking at their newest ad, which is pro blm judging by this image below, they won’t listen. It’s a left right issue, they might be persuaded by centrist but not by what they consider to be far left communist imagery. 

D341E5C1-C78A-4034-BE56-6A886FAD837B.jpeg

I still don’t get why the dems went for 2 corrupt candidates instead of going for Bernie ?‍♂️ They actually respect Bernie, and their only critique of him is that he keeps accusing trump of being a racist, homophobe, etc... tulsi or Yang would’ve been much better choices, like it’s not even comparable, they would’ve won votes from non partisans like joe rogan who has so much influence ?‍♂️ lost opportunity, let’s  hope for the best. My relatives calling those republicans sell outs wouldn’t be saying that (As much) if only it wasn’t Biden Harris ?‍♂️ My guess is that the election will be close and a total mess, they think trump will win by a landslide tho lol

@Mannyb Then leave that part out. Why show them LP ads they will reject? Show them ads about patriotism, dignity, integrity, honor etc. If you are saying they are 100% loyalists to Trumpism, they may be behind hope. The door needs to be open at least a tiny bit. If the door is locked shut and barricaded, there is no getting through. People literally refused to look through a telescope to see the existence of the planets for themselves. Leo covered this in his open-mindedness video. 

@Forestluv Well... I guess it’s too late then. What’s the way out? A civil war? They won’t listen to anything that supports blm, abortion, etc.. The same way many anti trump would discredit anything that is pro life, anti blm, etc...