Annoynymous

What can happen if trump gets elected for 4 more years?

51 posts in this topic

"What can happen if trump gets elected for 4 more years?"

All speculation, but based on the path we're on....

• Row V Wade revoked. Abortions illegal nation wide. Women's rights...gone. 
  • Obama Care revoked. Hundreds of millions of people without heath insurance. Millions will die and our government wont care.
  • Separation of church and state revoked, America will be a Christian country. Christianity will be mandatory taught in schools. Anyone not Christian will be 'the enemy' and dealt with.
  • People of color will be in more danger since the civil war. This is basically the South winning the civil war, just 140 years later. Black people will be rounded up and killed in the streets with no consequences. Possible Segregation laws revoked.
  • Crash of the Economy. This will make the 'Depression' look like a walk in the park. Millions will starve, commit suicide, kill each other out of desperation. 
  • Rounding up and arresting of all political opposition. Rounding up and arresting of any opposition. 
  • Rise in Covid cases and deaths, with a government that doesn't care if its people die. Millions more will die before it's over.
  • More laws protecting the Environment will be revoked, as more fossil fuels are produced to invigorate the failing oil companies. Accelerating Global Warming to ensure the destruction of us all. 
  • Rewriting the Constitution to ensure Republicans stay in power forever. Trump will hand over the rule of his Dictatorship to one of his sons. We will then have decades more of another Trump ruler. 
  • Free internet access will most likely be revoked, to stop the spread of dissenting information. Only pro-trump propaganda will be allowed to be seen by the public. 
  • Militarized police will crush any dissenting pushback of the people with deadly force. 

And that is all just the tip of the iceberg. Yes this is all speculation, but if you look at history, what is happening in other countries, and the way things have been going in our country, Trump will win, and it will be the end of our life as you know it.

Don't think it can happen? Sorry to tell you, but it IS happening. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

@Jed Vassallo  that's a scary list. I will note it though. Those are some solid points. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

23 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

"What can happen if trump gets elected for 4 more years?"

All speculation, but based on the path we're on....

• Row V Wade revoked. Abortions illegal nation wide. Women's rights...gone. 
  • Obama Care revoked. Hundreds of millions of people without heath insurance. Millions will die and our government wont care.
  • Separation of church and state revoked, America will be a Christian country. Christianity will be mandatory taught in schools. Anyone not Christian will be 'the enemy' and dealt with.
  • People of color will be in more danger since the civil war. This is basically the South winning the civil war, just 140 years later. Black people will be rounded up and killed in the streets with no consequences. Possible Segregation laws revoked.
  • Crash of the Economy. This will make the 'Depression' look like a walk in the park. Millions will starve, commit suicide, kill each other out of desperation. 
  • Rounding up and arresting of all political opposition. Rounding up and arresting of any opposition. 
  • Rise in Covid cases and deaths, with a government that doesn't care if its people die. Millions more will die before it's over.
  • More laws protecting the Environment will be revoked, as more fossil fuels are produced to invigorate the failing oil companies. Accelerating Global Warming to ensure the destruction of us all. 
  • Rewriting the Constitution to ensure Republicans stay in power forever. Trump will hand over the rule of his Dictatorship to one of his sons. We will then have decades more of another Trump ruler. 
  • Free internet access will most likely be revoked, to stop the spread of dissenting information. Only pro-trump propaganda will be allowed to be seen by the public. 
  • Militarized police will crush any dissenting pushback of the people with deadly force.

Paranoid much? Not gonna happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Paranoid much? Not gonna happen.

Yeah, well, you said back in February Trump refusing to leave the office wouldn't happen, so.....

With all respect of course.

further erosion of democracy

vulnerable populations lives made harder 

supreme court ruined

too long of a list, not sure where to begin

Edited by Lyubov

technically trump hasn’t refused yet he just said he wouldn’t commit which is honestly just as terrifying, but even if wins he’ll have to pretend to be a president he can’t just turn into hitler overnight, I think he will cause damage but I don’t think it’ll be nazis in the streets killing people, I could be wrong but I just think if it got that bad he’d just get assassinated.

Trump has most of the Republican party on his side. He has most of the police on his side. He has half the country on his side. He has the Justice Department on his side. He has half the courts on his side. He has the Supreme Court on his side. 

These past 4 years he had some pushback, but not much. He has been building and consolidating his power for what is happening now with this election. This will be the end of our Democracy. There will be no more pushback, he will have total control. And he will do literally whatever he wants. What do you think a Trump with no limits will do? 

Only question left is what the Military will do, will they stop it all from happening or side with Trump? 

11 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

He has most of the police on his side. He has half the country on his side.

Not true

His base is outnumbered by several million. 

1 hour ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Yeah, well, you said back in February Trump refusing to leave the office wouldn't happen, so.....

He will certainly claim a rigged election, but it won't hold.

22 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Not true

His base is outnumbered by several million. 

Just as it was in 2016.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He will certainly claim a rigged election, but it won't hold.

Is there even going be a legit election? He himself said that they will seize ballots and there will be just a continuation of his power. Those that rule make the rules. My estimation is that this election will be a farce. Trump will be in power no matter what happens. 

Hope you're right and I'm wrong. And you know much more than I, so here to hoping. 

1 hour ago, Gidiot said:

I could be wrong but I just think if it got that bad he’d just get assassinated.

xD

???????

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Realistically it will look very similar to the last 4 years.

But if you're thinking, "Well that's not so bad", your head isn't screwed on straight.

@Leo Gura don't you think it will be much more worse than the last four years?

54 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura don't you think it will be much more worse than the last four years?

Look, the bottom line is Trump is too incompetent and selfish to be a proper fascist.

I think worst case scenario, the military will put Trump in his place (maybe literally). From my understanding his military support is really slipping

The only thing that will get you into fascist space is polarization and all the movements that create it. Ranging from far right to far left, this is not a Trump exclusive thing.

Also..

If you fight it, it will grow. Know this.
Make your thoughts on what you want, not on what you don't want.
Thoughts will flow into actions, actions into realities.
What we have right now its just feeding the spell and expecting it to break. Not gonna work I am afraid.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, the bottom line is Trump is too incompetent and selfish to be a proper fascist.

Wasn't Hitler a proper fascist? I just watched a vaush video and he did a rant on how all the books show Hitler and the nazis were incompetent, selfish and unintelligent. Is Trump next level incompetent or something? Timestamped video for below: (17:09)

1 hour ago, SaWaSaurus said:

Hitler and the nazis were incompetent, selfish and unintelligent. Is Trump next level incompetent or something?

Yes, Trump's next-level incompetent. Hitler had vision. Trump is just a con man.