evgn

Why looks matter so much for men and women

33 posts in this topic

Guys really, why we are so superficial creatures?

Why looks matter so much that goes for women and men aswell. Good looks could give you so much more opportunieties than some average or below average looking person.  You could make more friends more romantic relationships without any effort, it just happens naturaly and effortlessly, their lives seem so much easier and exciting. 

I am not saying that i dont judge people on their attractivness, of course i do. I always prefer to hang out with good looking guys or girls, i dont know why but it feels better to be associated with theese type of people. I know that some people right now will say that they are not like that but i thing that they are kidding themselves.

Even not attractive people only lookin for attractive people, what a madness..

I can confidently say looks have never personally mattered to me.  To care about looks would be to compromise my heart.  And my heart is priority.  You may have preconceived notions of people who aren't as attractive. Notions and associations that make sense and frequently coincide in others but that can be broken down by being in contact with someone with a high level of consciousness. May be why some men are attracted to BBW and old ladies,  they've formed positive associations through contact with someone who was incredibly conscious and loving to them. Just an idea though. 

???????

If looks didn't matter, then where would you look? 

Physical appearance is there to grab your attention. 

All beauty is internal and subjective but is projected into an external object outside ourselves. It is projected into the external body of a man/woman and we find it beautiful because we have forgotten our internal beauty.

In an attempt to recollect our internal beauty, we try to possess the external beauty of someone else. 

Looks matter, because if it didn't, there won't be any physical matter.

Looks matter because physical reality must reproduce itself, and through reproduction, it must increase its realization of beauty. 

If looks didn't matter, humans would be a ugly hobbit goblins.

How do you think beauty is created? By weeding out all the ugly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@evgn Looks matter because of preference. Because humans are not trees. Which of course, makes a lot of sense and purpose even, if you think about it. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@evgn

12 hours ago, evgn said:

Guys really, why we are so superficial creatures?

Why looks matter so much that goes for women and men aswell. Good looks could give you so much more opportunieties than some average or below average looking person.  You could make more friends more romantic relationships without any effort, it just happens naturaly and effortlessly, their lives seem so much easier and exciting. 

I am not saying that i dont judge people on their attractivness, of course i do. I always prefer to hang out with good looking guys or girls, i dont know why but it feels better to be associated with theese type of people. I know that some people right now will say that they are not like that but i thing that they are kidding themselves.

Even not attractive people only lookin for attractive people, what a madness..

Where do you at the most when communicating to another person? Most of the time, it's on their faces and sometimes their bodies. Why?

Firstly I don’t see people as ugly per say. They may not be attractive to me but every person to me is beautiful on a meta level. 

secondly I don’t think good looks help men nearly as much as women at least when it comes to dating. They help some but not so much.

Of course people have preferences but a large portion of it is unnecessary judgement and projection.  Caring about stuff that hinders your path. 

???????

Yea for women, all you gotta do is look hot and you get laid. For dudes you just reel them in like fish. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

do you want to pretend that you as a self-acutalizer will only choose the ugly woman? 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I hate god so much I wish I was neve born. I know I sound even more silly but I hate it. I Hat e it. But if course that's my fault

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

Survival is a brutal business.

Be happy you weren't born a rabbit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Your repulsion to selfishness and being superficial is itself egoic. 

God loves the superficiality of the human race. 

@diamondpenguin

On 9/25/2020 at 9:33 PM, diamondpenguin said:

Yea for women, all you gotta do is look hot and you get laid. For dudes you just reel them in like fish. 

but also girls on average are not so horny as guys so its not as important

But yeah def way easier ofc. Was def a big insecurity for me for a while 

To me looks is the primary obstacle in life. What would you say to someone like me to help him? 

On 9/25/2020 at 7:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

The weeding isn't done objectively, it's done in consciousness through a kind of focus excluding nothing, law of attraction style. The ugly is illusory, the beauty is just what remains. Survival apparently echoes or follows that kind of selection in a heartless way, but those survival tactics are as non real as your belief in Mars or Antarctica. There's no subject or object.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@evgn We are attracted to what looks/feels familiar to us on a subconscious level. If your mom had big boobs, most likely you'd be attracted to girls with big boobs, etc.