Sahil Pandit

Documenting my Life Purpose/Career

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I made a post. 

Over the last year, I've been working pretty intensely in eSports. It's had it's ups and downs, but overall, it's an amazing space to work and I enjoy It a lot. (Much rather work in eSports than a minimum wage job, or do something I dislike..)

Anyways, I've decided to come out of my shell and document the process of what I do. Today, I posted my first ever video "A Day in the Life of an ESPORTS Content Manager"

Special shoutout to @Leo Gura for inspiring me when I was 15 to follow my curiosity and @Average Investor for pulling me through along the way.

This dream career/LP work is the real deal, although it will take a lot more sweat, emotional labor, hard work, and sacrifice than you think.

If you ever thought of giving up or feel lost, please let this video be a signal to never quit looking for "that one thing" that is your creative calling :$

@Sahil Pandit Pretty cool thanks for sharing.  Got a special place in my heart for games, esports and the scene.  I use to work for LucasArts, was a top 15-20 player in quake 2, placed in top 16 of the first 2 professional gaming league tournaments for quake 2.  Good luck with your dreams, more then ever you can make a life playing games, lol, still blows my mind we've come to this possibility in the world (and not in a negative way).

@Mu_ woah, very cool!

And yeah. It's only getting bigger now...

The next 5-10 years of gaming and culture will continue to expand, so making a career out of it is more feasible than ever, like you said.

@datamonster I've had a camera ever since I was 15, so filming was never really the obstacle. The obstacle was having a firm foundation to build upon, (a niche) and I believe after years of searching I've found it :) 

Congratulation bro! I am really happy for you!

I liked your video :)

May I ask you where/how you learned how to do intro/outros and generally filming?

Do you have any suggestions for me?