Leo Gura

Brace Yourself For MAGA Facebook Stupidity

39 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

ok-boomer-biden-political-cartoon.png

Lol. 

Is stonetoss still making white supremacy stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Trump supporters have been intimidating early voters. 

 

 

Is it just me or do these people not seem intimidating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

Is it just me or do these people not seem intimidating?

Yeah, they don't look intimidating at all. Unless, they were a gang of Neo-nazis, White supremacists, and/or Skinheads with guns, I wouldn't take any crap from any MAGA supporters. Besides, most of these people in this vid look too out of shape and burned out to even put up any kind of fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mattstivender  it's wrong to protest around an election building. That's not a place to protest. Vulnerable and elderly aged or physically ill voters might feel intimidated by such a display of screaming and yelling. 

If they block the road to the building, then it's a federal crime. 

In any case, it's wrong to protest on election grounds. It can cause intimidation. You may never know if they secretly carry weapons or pull a weapon.. It shouldn't be allowed. 

More than anything it is a display of gangsterism and fascism

 Everyone has the right to vote for whomsoever they want to vote for and should not feel influenced or intimidated or pressured around an election building. It's basic civil Decency. 

 

Edited by Preety_India

✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

My YouTube channel - https://youtu.be/gRi9WinIbTU

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

Is it just me or do these people not seem intimidating?

I have multiple thoughts on this. 

Nazis don't look intimidating to another nazi, but if you're black.. 

Yea they are fat and weak. But if you're a old person just a little push can knock you off your feet and you can crack your skull on the ground. 

Don't underestimate their stupidity. They can get scared easily and shoot you out of "self defense". 

Edit: I need to type faster.

Edited by Opo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very sad to see the amount of the kind of deplorable people we truly have in our country ever since Obama left office. This is one of the main reasons that I am really worried about the future of America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

ok-boomer-biden-political-cartoon.png

This is nonsensical considering Bernie isn't that much younger. Also, Bernie endorses Biden and is actively trying to get his supporters to vote Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

ok-boomer-biden-political-cartoon.png

It's funny cause in real life that girl won't vote at all.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Opo said:

I have multiple thoughts on this. 

Nazis don't look intimidating to another nazi, but if you're black.. 

Yea they are fat and weak. But if you're a old person just a little push can knock you off your feet and you can crack your skull on the ground. 

Don't underestimate their stupidity. They can get scared easily and shoot you out of "self defense". 

Edit: I need to type faster.

Also people don't become fantastically devoted to a hateful political ideology because everything in their life is going awesome; just going off from the MAGA supporters that I've personally known, most of them have had some sort of obvious unmet deficiency need in their life that they project outwards on to others. People whose lives aren't going great and who feel like they have nothing to lose are obvious fodder for being propagandized into violence. Of course more of these people are just weak men LARPing as soldiers, but no way to tell at a glance who might be unbalanced or radicalized enough to shoot someone in the face or drive their car through a crowd of people.

Of course it doesn't even have to come to that, just making someone who happens to be black think twice about potentially putting themselves in harms way in order to Vote accomplishes the same thing.

Edited by DocWatts

"The mind is inherently embodied.
Thought is mostly unconscious.
Abstract concepts are largely metaphorical." - George Lakoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's funny cause in real life that girl won't vote at all.

oh come on... of course she would! jill stein has her vote!

but in all seriousness people like to drag the Bernie youth but I'm pretty sure they showed up to the polls in decent numbs. it's mainly youth that is completely indifferent to politics that don't bother voting. Kids grifting enough for Bernie to buy a shirt and show up to a rally showed up to vote. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lyubov I kind hate that there no incentives to vote in this country. I’ve always thought that compulsory voting (australia) was an overreach, but what about incentivizing the vote. Government could put kids in a lottery to get loans forgiven, give them free school books etc the possibilities are endless and it’s maddening that the conventional wisdom is that “don’t rely on the youth vote” but no one gives a shit enough to do enough about it. In a conscious healthy society there would be governmental incentives to vote without the requirement to

 

also agreed, Bernie supporters are just as passionate if not more passionate than the trump crowd because of the love of the other where as people love trump because he empowers their hate for the other. Just youth turnout wasn’t that high overall because it’s not cool to vote in this country.

Edited by Gidiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

it's mainly youth that is completely indifferent to politics that don't bother voting.

That's who was in the above meme. Some dumb TikTok girl showing off her tits to simps.

 


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

It's so freaky to hear your enlightened Guru talk about Social media and 'simps'

Leo needs to get out more :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Opo said:

I have multiple thoughts on this. 

Nazis don't look intimidating to another nazi, but if you're black.. 

Yea they are fat and weak. But if you're a old person just a little push can knock you off your feet and you can crack your skull on the ground. 

Don't underestimate their stupidity. They can get scared easily and shoot you out of "self defense". 

Edit: I need to type faster.

Are you calling people who don't find them intimidating Nazis?

I feel like this name calling is a bit defensive. I feel most conservatives are alright just as most progressives mean well also.

In most cases if you treat people as people and not disregard them from the start as idiots they tend to surprise you with a more nuance viewpoint.

20 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@mattstivender  it's wrong to protest around an election building. That's not a place to protest. Vulnerable and elderly aged or physically ill voters might feel intimidated by such a display of screaming and yelling. 

If they block the road to the building, then it's a federal crime. 

In any case, it's wrong to protest on election grounds. It can cause intimidation. You may never know if they secretly carry weapons or pull a weapon.. It shouldn't be allowed. 

More than anything it is a display of gangsterism and fascism

 Everyone has the right to vote for whomsoever they want to vote for and should not feel influenced or intimidated or pressured around an election building. It's basic civil Decency. 

 

Being wrong I can give you that although I try not to moralize cause it leads you down this weird path of "taking the high ground".

I guess they feel entitled to do so with the riots of blm at the federal courthouses. Wish they would both stop this mess.

Again I feel like this name calling of "gangsterism, fascists, boomers, Nazis, boot licker, uncle tom" is just a way to put people into a mental box and then judge them from this straw man point. "Oh this snowflake sjw over hear" automatically sets up a response to disregard what they say.

With all that said I don't think they are being decent but also I don't think they are gangsters lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

With all that said I don't think they are being decent but also I don't think they are gangsters lol.

This is not so much about whether they are being decent or not. It's unconstitutional. 

It shouldnt be supported. 

I would have said the same thing if people voting for Dems were protesting there. 

 


✿۞✿•.¸¸.•*`*•✿✿۞✿✿•.¸¸.•*`*•.•✿☼۞۞☼✿•.•*`*•.¸¸.•✿✿۞✿✿

My YouTube channel - https://youtu.be/gRi9WinIbTU

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mattstivender said:

Are you calling people who don't find them intimidating Nazis?

I feel like this name calling is a bit defensive. I feel most conservatives are alright just as most progressives mean well also.

In most cases if you treat people as people and not disregard them from the start as idiots they tend to surprise you with a more nuance viewpoint.

No. Don't twist my words. 

It's not name calling it's a physical fact. Just as old people are just old. No one arguing in good faith will think you are trying to insult someone for calling them old. 

No one is disregarding anyone from the start. When someone screams at you for trying to vote you have enough information about them. 

This feels bad faith. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

AOC last year questioning Zuckerberg about factchecking:

 

Zuckerberg has a very clean way of going about his free speech shtick. He doesn't get dirty using libertarian talking points. I can't tell if it's because he's too lazy and afraid of disturbing his business the way facebook handles this stuff or if he has some hidden ideology or principles where he believes in libertarian free speech "you have the right to lie!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now