Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

Breaking through the insinuation of TIME/Mental Disorientation

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, lmfao said:

@Galyna There's no time but there's flux. Now isn't that damn strange? 

Lol, there is no flux either. Seems like it is but not really, just an illusion. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

54 minutes ago, Amit said:

Good seems like we have resolved your confusion, did we? 

Sorry had to remove my last comment with emoticon, but i know you read it. Anyway, thank you very much. 

@Galyna interesting you mentioned this thing about 3D space. I wouldn't necessarily "take it for granted" if that's happening. 

Recently I did a "spiritual autolysis" session (where you try and write down what's true, attacking and critiquing what you write) with myself (one of the few I've ever done). And in it I ended up paying attention to this notion of space or objects. 

Making statements like "space exists" to "3D space exists" to "space exists and is described with 3 perpendicular directions". What logical justification is there for that last statement? "Any object I pick in space can be reached through a description of these 3 perpendicular lines"..... And this was just one train of investigation which I scrap before moving onto to another. 

Because what ends up happening is that what ends up popping out is "I". Behind every supposed truth statement is the tautology of I. "I am I because I say so!". 

After saying "space exists" a second time, in an attempt to be more truthful I write  "I think space exists". Then after that I wrote "I am a thought", and then "I am stating I am a thought. How do I know it is true?".... And then the investigation diverged into some other things, you get the picture. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

37 minutes ago, Galyna said:

thank you very much. 

You're always welcome ❤

12 hours ago, lmfao said:

space or objects.

The truth is there is no space, no objects, no colors. 

And then the investigation diverged into some other things, you get the picture. 

Yep, kinda like space exists in a relation to what? Does it really? Then how? What is it stipulated by? and so on and so forth......thought, thought and another thought.

Edited by Galyna

What logical justification is there for that last statement? "Any object I pick in space can be reached through a description of these 3 perpendicular lines"..... And this was just one train of investigation which I scrap before moving onto to another. 

Touche!

14 hours ago, Amit said:

You're always welcome ❤

hera.PNG