Extreme Z7

(Genuinely Sad) Normie Fooled by Tim Pool To Voting for Trump 2020

38 posts in this topic

@DocWatts Yea, I'd like to see it reframed in a way the includes both responsibility of the person at the individual and social levels. I've had many conversations with conservatives in which I agreed with them that personal responsibility is an important factor. Someone sitting around all day smoking weed, playing video games, jerking off and blaming others has a personal responsibility problem. Yet there are also social and system factors that are barriers to poor people. We could say that a billionaire CEO creating toxic loans and trying to get people hooked on prescription drugs for profits is also being irresponsible. There are multiple factors at play. 

At my college, students from wealthier backgrounds are the ones that feel entitled and empowered. They are the ones that grub for points, whine for extra credit, ask for extensions and incompletes. The students from poor backgrounds don't want to be seen as asking for handouts or welfare. I've actually had to convince poor students in extreme situations to accept an extension or incomplete. 

4 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

About how much attention the average Tim Pool video gets. He got lucky with the YouTube algorithm.

His video could very well end up getting ridiculed by Leftist Tube if it grabs enough of their attention.

My cynical side is questioning whether he threw in the Tim Pool stuff to get an algorithm boost. 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

My cynical side is questioning whether he threw in the Tim Pool stuff to get an algorithm boost. 

I said he got 'lucky'. Sorry, I need to clarify that that means that I meant to say I also think it was likely unintentional.

@Extreme Z7 Thank you for sharing this. The guy is actually very likable and seems deeply sincere, it's good to here another perspective at least. Although I wish he went into more detail about Trumpo.

uuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png

Wow

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

20 hours ago, Opo said:

What others? 

I would put him against fox news or cnn and say he has a more comprehensive view which I know doesn't say much because they are so damn bias and corporate run.

As far as the other small conservative news sources like crowder or ben shapiro, he is more sympathetic to the other side. I know what you are thinking, "but he slams the left every chance he gets". I wouldn't say every chance, but a lot of the time he does. A 15% difference but hey, progress takes time.

My high school teacher believes Stalinist communists are taking over. He is an ex psychology and social studies/civics teacher...

How do you convince normies that todays communists are different from Stalinist communists?

31 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

I would put him against fox news or cnn and say he has a more comprehensive view which I know doesn't say much because they are so damn bias and corporate run.

He is for sure worse than cnn and even fox news. He has 0 standards it's mind boggling how people don't see it. 

Here are a few videos to show you what a tool he is. 

Vaush has like 5 more videos if you want to go deep. 

43 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

As far as the other small conservative news sources like crowder or ben shapiro, he is more sympathetic to the other side. I know what you are thinking, "but he slams the left every chance he gets". I wouldn't say every chance, but a lot of the time he does. A 15% difference but hey, progress takes time.

What the hell are you talking about?

Tim Pool is right-wing propaganda plain and simple.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Tim Pool is right-wing propaganda plain and simple.

Hi Leo, I hope you are doing well with your health. Love the work you do.

Anyway I would say he peddles quite a bit right wing propaganda but I wouldn't say it is so plain and simple. Like I said 15% better.

I take your advice of finding the truth in any perspective.

@Opo

He pumps out a lot of content so he naturally isn't very clean about it and makes his headlines not what his actual opinion is very often because he likes click bait. Some of those criticisms I would agree with on those first couple videos. 

Honestly I don't feel like defending him much cause he isn't worth it. He has an attitude I find annoying much like a lot of left talkers who act like they are so morally superior. It takes a while to dig through his videos to see his other viewpoints but I totally get why he looks so bought into the right side.

I see a glimmer of hope in him unlike the other conservatives. I thought of printing out the levels of ego development and highlighting a couple lines and mailing it to his po box. It is a long shot but he might get some insight.

@mattstivender Be mindful of creating false equivalencies and providing cover while feigning an objective meta view. That won’t fly under the radar here. 

57 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

Like I said 15% better.

Not 15%.

They aren't even in the same ballpark.

Tim Pool is a hack. He's not a real journalist at all. He puts out mindless partisan garbage.

@Forestluv Ok. I perhaps am not doing a good job of navigating a conversation like this.

I felt like I was pulled into a conversation that I didn't really want to be in and wanted to find common ground.

I feel as if I were to ask what I was using as false equivalency it would provoke unintended consequences.

Not trying to piss any off.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not 15%.

They aren't even in the same ballpark.

Tim Pool is a hack. He's not a real journalist at all. He puts out mindless partisan garbage.

Alright. I guess I just need to follow more links like opo provided.

If you could be so kind as to share some good sources of news I would really appreciate it.

I'm not going to try to "debunk" them I would genuinely like to know.

Or if anyone else would like to through down I would like that too.

7 minutes ago, mattstivender said:

If you could be so kind as to share some good sources of news I would really appreciate it.

Use your head and find them yourself.

Our work is not about people feeding you things. It's about taking responsibility for how you use your mind and what you feed your mind.

Garbage in, garbage out.

@mattstivender The moderate position on a horizontal axis can still be a low conscious position. The center point between a bag of poo and a bag of bagels stinks.  ? ? 

44 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

The center point between a bag of poo and a bag of bagels stinks.

Perhaps it's a bag of chocolate donuts, filled with shit.

More appetizing in appearance than either one by itself. Until you bite into it.

about as much substance in this video as there is nutrients in a donut xD he doesn't even say anything in it... just says some stuff about whatever then shows off what's in his truck

funny and sad thing is if he lives in a swing state his voting registration was probably purged by the party he wants to vote for 

this is an example of stage blue herd mentality 

Edited by Lyubov