Chi_

Sadhguru finally started releasing extreme Spiritual content on his own platform

93 posts in this topic

His videos on Youtube have been tailored towards a certain audience for many years and one would say that it is sometimes ''watered down'' to fit the common masses. Due to this, the people already in a spiritual path may not get to hear about deep Mystical topics that are rarely spoken about in public.

Therefore there is now a separate Platform called ''Sadhguru Exclusive'', where all these deep Mystical/Spiritual videos are released which were filmed during some intimate meetings he had with his close students, teachers etc in the last 25 years. Some topics include detailed dive into Mahasamadhi, Jesus' life, the pranic / chakra systems, the science of Tantra, the science of how he created the Dhyanalinga, and much more. Apparently new videos will be released each week.

Subscribe here. The videos are available only on Mobile, so you have to download a certain app called Sadhguru

https://uat.sadhguru.org/in/en/sadhguru-exclusive

Well due to obvious reasons like server costs and not using the Youtube platform, it costs them some money to maintain their own platform, so you will have to pay a small amount to subscribe. Enjoy ;)

Edited by Chi_

3 hours ago, Chi_ said:

Well due to obvious reasons like server costs and not using the Youtube platform, it costs them some money to maintain their own platform, so you will have to pay a small amount to subscribe. Enjoy ;)

if they ask you money they are fake, this guy is fake. 

@Fadl ....... How bout you judge by the content. Spiritual people need to eat. someone as big as sadhguru has so many costs to maintain his sites, servers, promotions, employees, etc. 

This is like saying Peter Ralston is fake because he doesn't ship people copies of his books for free or give free retreats. 

Edited by louhad

Sadhguru Premium ™

SadhguruFlix ™

Sadhgurulu ™

Sadhguru Prime ™

Sadhguru+ ™

Sadhguru Season Pass ™

- - - - - - -

Sadhguru's next initiative: exclusive OnlyFans Sadhguru uncensored.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, louhad said:

@Fadl ....... How bout you judge by the content. Spiritual people need to eat. someone as big as sadhguru has so many costs to maintain his sites, servers, promotions, employees, etc. 

the guy is fake, just look at the way he laughs and you will understand. 

if someone offers you God in exchange for money don't trust him. 

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

the guy is fake, just look at the way he laughs and you will understand. 

if someone offers you God in exchange for money don't trust him. 

Stop talking nonsense. You have no clue what Sadhguru has accomplished.

Sadhguru's butt hair is more conscious than you are.

1 hour ago, dflores321 said:

@Leo Gura a sadhguru onlyfans would be terrifying.

There would be too much hair to see the juicy parts :P

@Leo Gura Activation and consciousness has nothing to do with accomplishing. There is no reason why you or anyone can't tap into infinite intelligence or any other spiritual "achievement" instantaneously. Its about how fast your body can adapt and how fast you wanna go. And since your soul is the commando of life, its always up to you. Not the big you. 

Btw. Achieving implies time, and time is relative

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

Damn the subscription is so cheap. Just 100 rupees for a month in India. That's about one good meal.

20 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Activation and consciousness has nothing to do with accomplishing.

Dude, you have no clue what Sadhguru has accomplished in the name of consciousness.

You are parroting platitudes.

If anyone here accomplished even 10% of what Sadhguru has, you would be treated as a god on your deathbed. And rightly so. What he has done for the advancement of mankind is incredible.

You dismiss it only because you are clueless.

If you yourself are not gonna be a saint in this lifetime, as least have the decency to recognize a saint when one appears before you.

33 minutes ago, louhad said:

This guy is woke as fuck... Don't know what you are talking about. You can criticize him as you can with every teacher, but he has so many valuable insights imo. 

46 minutes ago, Fadl said:

The man is talkative no doubt about it, like all the "self-proclaimed" gurus. 

34 minutes ago, louhad said:

First off, Sadhguru isn't offering "God".

What he is offering? enlightenment? pay 6$ and you will be enlightened?

I used to criticize Sadhguru initially as well. But, I now see how he converses with all kinds of people. He treats everyone equally. Materialists and spiritual seekers alike. There's no way I am going to reach that level of unification without my mind forming a judgment about anything.

Even if he doesn't offer enlightenment, many young guys here (in India) follow his teachings, albeit in their own contorted way, but hey you gotta start somewhere. Of course most of his advice is very practical, because here people are at that level of development. Most people in India are at stage Red and low-Blue stages and you cannot teach them spirituality. But to those who are interested, it's great news.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sadhguru's butt hair is more conscious than you are

Here I was prepared to have I nice read of a thread then comes Leo with this ? I almost fell over laughing. Why you gotta do him like that Leo haha

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Leo Gura Leo, youre making assumptions. Consciousness is incredibly immediate. I do, but sadhguru is just an example of what anyone can do.

I am not dismissing anything. Time is a function of physical reality, reality isn't physical. There are no limitations to reality, all limitations are self imposed. I can literally grow another finger if I wanted to right now.

The division between physical and formless doesn't exist.

Btw, i have significant psychic abilities and 7th chakra activation. I do know what im talking about. 

3 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Btw, i have significant psychic abilities and 7th chakra activation.

Sadhguru is a walking god. I don't understand what people are talking about. Just take some time just watching him move, speak, breathe. It's truly marvelous what he is capable of and the Being that he radiates.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Can someone please provide specific examples of his accomplishments / original and insightful things he has said? I've watched a bunch of his videos, read up on him, etc - I have not yet seen anything from him that I haven't heard from many other spiritual people.  Also, I am not trolling - I don't doubt that he has some great achievements/insights, but everything I've seen so far is extremely basic. Would love to see some examples! :) 

@Leo Gura whats that supposed to mean ??? im serious. I was saying that for communication and so you understand where im coming from. 

I think youre right in terms of embodiment. I mean instant access to god consciousness. Embodiment requires time but access to states don't. Thats how it is in my experience.

It also depends on your vibration. And vibration is just how deeply rooted in surrender and love you are.

If we're gonna communicate you gotta at least throw information my way. Not just stuff to invigorate my ego. 

Edited by DreamScape

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Sadhguru is a walking god. I don't understand what people are talking about. Just take some time just watching him move, speak, breathe. It's truly marvelous what he is capable of and the Being that he radiates.

Agreed. I saw him live, he seems to have some level of energy and infectiousness difficult to convey.

11 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Agreed. I saw him live, he seems to have some level of energy and infectiousness difficult to convey.

Cool! Where?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.