Consept

How To Overcome Anxious Resistance

14 posts in this topic

So ive always had a problem with anxiety and ocd from a young age, its gotten a lot better as ive done more work on myself, become more awake, seen a therapist, exercise etc etc. How it plays out is all of a sudden ill get a fearful, anxious feeling and then ill resist it automatically, then it will be on my mind about future events with this feeling, sometimes ocd comes in, although ive been handling that better, i get headaches and just general uneasy nervous feeling. Now after seeing a therpist for the last 8 months or so its gotten a lot better and ive learnt how to deal with it a lot better, the last couple days ive had this feeling again though, what im noticing is im just not accepting it and i want it to be gone and because of that it stays and doesnt feel great. I will say the periods of it being intense are not as much anymore but still can be frustrating when i feel like it.

I was wondering if anyone had some advice on this as it blocks me massively

1 hour ago, Consept said:

all of a sudden ill get a fearful, anxious feeling and then ill resist it automatically

‘All of a sudden’ is other than noticing the perspective which is unaligned in feeling. 

‘Fearful’, ‘anxious’ is other than changing perspective. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Sounds like you have trapped energy, clean out your intestines, they regulate the emotional state 

@Consept

When a perspective doesn’t feel good, there are two components; the perspective, and the feeling. Feeling is not going to change, because it is you, infinite unconditional love. 

50 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Sounds like you have trapped energy, clean out your intestines, they regulate the emotional state 

how does that work? cleaning one's intestine.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

55 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Consept

When a perspective doesn’t feel good, there are two components; the perspective, and the feeling. Feeling is not going to change, because it is you, infinite unconditional love. 

So youre saying just feel the feeling and try not to focus on the perspective?

21 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

how does that work? cleaning one's intestine.

Start eating food the body finds best suitable for energy flow, allow the body time to release blockAges through fasting, breathing exercises and meditation. All of this, the various types of healing, aid in the ability to connect to the heart. The heart can transmute the chemistry but ignorance and an inability to feel, will continue to block the connection. This is the trap of meditation, it can be used as a coping mechanism for unreleased karma 

great video for transitioning

Edited by DrewNows

23 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Start eating food the body finds best suitable for energy flow, allow the body time to release blockAges through fasting, breathing exercises and meditation. All of this, the various types of healing, aid in the ability to connect to the heart. The heart can transmute the chemistry but ignorance and an inability to feel, will continue to block the connection. This is the trap of meditation, it can be used as a coping mechanism for unreleased karma 

great video for transitioning

Thanks. It does feel like a blockage but not sure it's food related, feels more like mental blockage and resistance, I know it's connected but also my diet isnt bad and it doesn't really change when I change into the blocked state, so I'm not sure it's the cause 

2 minutes ago, Consept said:

Thanks. It does feel like a blockage but not sure it's food related, feels more like mental blockage and resistance, I know it's connected but also my diet isnt bad and it doesn't really change when I change into the blocked state, so I'm not sure it's the cause 

it's all tied together, gut is like the emotional brain. Basically the intestines will help deal with (process) the resistance created in the mind. With a cleaner more intense emotional state, the patterns can be more easily broken/released as clarity increases 

1 hour ago, Consept said:

So youre saying just feel the feeling and try not to focus on the perspective?

To ‘feel the feeling’ is not a move you can make, as you are already feeling. Trying not to focus on a perspective, is still focusing on the same perspective. 

You can read the book by Steven Pressfield. He talks about overcoming resistance!

@Consept

On 9/23/2020 at 3:16 PM, Nahm said:

To ‘feel the feeling’ is not a move you can make, as you are already feeling. Trying not to focus on a perspective, is still focusing on the same perspective. 

In hindsight I’m wondering if that made any sense as I could’ve said it more clearly. It points to that you’re not ‘just’ the person, but what is appearing as the entirety of the ‘experience’ which includes the ‘person’. 

On 9/23/2020 at 10:27 AM, Consept said:

So ive always had a problem with anxiety and ocd from a young age, its gotten a lot better as ive done more work on myself, become more awake, seen a therapist, exercise etc etc. How it plays out is all of a sudden ill get a fearful, anxious feeling and then ill resist it automatically, then it will be on my mind about future events with this feeling, sometimes ocd comes in, although ive been handling that better, i get headaches and just general uneasy nervous feeling. Now after seeing a therpist for the last 8 months or so its gotten a lot better and ive learnt how to deal with it a lot better, the last couple days ive had this feeling again though, what im noticing is im just not accepting it and i want it to be gone and because of that it stays and doesnt feel great. I will say the periods of it being intense are not as much anymore but still can be frustrating when i feel like it.

I was wondering if anyone had some advice on this as it blocks me massively

If it does make sense, I would look to intention, in the sense, feeling the roots of your perspectives, as a sort of damn which allows or resists the love that you are into this place. If it were the case that a certain inherent ‘design’ of this place requires the focus of the experiencing of the world & the perspectives therein to be ‘self’ serving, perhaps it could be said to inevitably lead to focus being Self serving. In kind fear & anxiety could be said to be inevitable, but yet ultimately non-existent.