lostmedstudent

What do you guys think of OSHO ?

28 posts in this topic

I'm very well aware that there are some people who deliberately accuse such gurus unnecessarily just to get attention and gain fame or other motives by such accusations by stirring the pot. That doesn't mean all such accusations are baseless.

8 hours ago, Applegarden said:

You know, i have witnessed these kids showing their powers. There is on and off akashik reading online sessions where these kids do reding on your past and future and give blessings e.c.t. Before they do that, one of them did a blindfold reading trough a zoom conforence call. I showed my phone screen background which is this image.

Adiyogi.jpg

The little child in about 10 seconds with like full blindfold said to me: "This is isha foundation adiyogi." It blew my mind and left an impression no media can destroy.

Knowledge or even Enlightenment does not guarantee a moral life. Some of them may or may not have had those powers. Having powers or having ability to awaken others through transmission doesn't mean that the person is morally sound. That's why In yoga, The first steps are Yama and Niyama to establish morally sound ground before actual awakening work is started. Without proper moral ground, if you get too much power(of any sort) is dangerous to the society.

8 hours ago, Applegarden said:

I don't know how would somebody who is initiated Sannyas and has the experience of advaita would go after sex if he knows thats just not going to satisfy him and damage his progression on his life purpose. Meanwhile parasites in nature exist. I wonder, how is it really? And about association. 

In one of the earlier rape cases he said he is impotent. After testing him medically he was declared potent. In another later rape case he said it was not rape but consensual. Where is the logic in this?

Nithyananda followers using worst of the worst language(Tamil) against somebody. No decent person will ever speak in such manner, let alone sanyasis of monistic order. The person they are targeting is definitely a crook. But, being in a monistic order, using such worst language against anybody is not good. If you notice in the video, not all of them are adults, there are some children too.

Regarding OSHO, he also had some questionable practices for sure. Even Sadhguru sometimes feels like he is talking Non-sense. But, these gurus never had any complaints against them of sexual abuses and child torture like nithyananda has.

Like I already said somewhere in this form. Being open minded is good. But, way too open that you start believing/accepting anything & everything is not good.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

@PopoyeSailor Ok, since you are showing some decency, unlike the other guy. I will elaborate on my view. Its certainly not black and while, cultist or not paradigm.

Just now, PopoyeSailor said:

I don't think i will be able to defend this (and honestly i don't want to spend 4 hours to gather a reply because its not my job to defend anybody), but maybe somebody who lives with him could give his perspective, maybe biased, sure. However, personal attacks like calling the guru fat (he lost weight btw and he can sit in the lotus posture over the course of 3 hours in a video casually, i find that really impressive and a sign that he is really a yogi) is to be taken seriously.

And btw i witnessed these powers in action in online akashik reading from these initiated children.

Heres a list to show you the pattern of accusations of ANY guru or a medium, i will give you a few videos of controversies.

Another example, type teal swan exposed and just laugh at the quantity of videos.

Type ranjeesh cult (osho) and again magnitude of videos there lay for you. Accused of sexual misconduct, enslaving people e.c.t.

Nithyananda followers using worst of the worst language(Tamil) against somebody. No decent person will ever speak in such manner, let alone sanyasis of monistic order. The person they are targeting is definitely a crook. But, being in a monistic order, using such worst language against anybody is not good. If you notice in the video, not all of them are adults, there are some children too.

Well, some people do curse and can act negatively to whatever circumstances. But this does not have direct correlation with Nithyananda, because by that logic Osho is responsible for all his disciples actions by association and so is everyone else, which in our justice system and social perception is just not true.

About the potency, well i can give a source from his side. Of course its favoured on his side, but why would i believe any accusation that whatever media makes. Knowing how corroupt media is, especially in India. I can say personally by the experience he gives me from internalizing his teachings, i can say, my sex drive is reducing and life-positivity is increasing so i am ok anyways, since i don't care about the image but the quality of the methodology, teachings.

His techniques (not actually his but the same old ancient ones given in his way) just works. I practiced them, improved my life and am deciding, ok this works so i will listen to him and stay with him, pretty much it.

I don't care about the throne, wealth, images, whatever. It is a sign to me that he is providing value and i have done quite a lot of them. Its just things that you can't find anywhere else in such detail and subtlety.

I am just having a hard time underestanding if somebody teaches me somtething and i do it and it works, where IS the problem? I don't really care he looking funny, saying levitation is true (well who fucking knows, its more true than money and work will make you happy). I don't care him being wealthy is hes providing value to me. Am i still brainwashed, am i that stupid like... (Don't take personally thats just my inner monolouge here in this paragraph).

Otherwise thank you for open, sincere reply!

Cheers, and thanks for your attention. Here is basically the reasons why i wouldn't change my mind on Nithyananda.

OSHO was involved with some really shady stuff but considering what he was trying to achieve that's pretty much inevitable. He was years ahead of his time. 
In my book OSHO is one of the greatest ever like @Nahm said, hard to not fall in love with him. He was just radiating love and wisdom.

If somebody is so innocent, that they can believe He delayed sun from raising early, then there's hardly anything you can say to them:

In this video he says No human has ever gone beyond the breathable atmosphere of the earth. How do you explain space station? Even normal people with their telescopes photograph the space station and post them on youtube. Other normal people sent rockets to space with gopro cameras which leave the breathable atmosphere and capture the black darkness of space clearly.

He claims moon is placed artificially by shiva and that it doesn't spin on its own axis(Which it does but is locked with synchronization of its revolution and rotation which makes it face earth with its same face all the time):

Confirmation that children were beaten to awaken their powers: 

Nithyananda asked his disciple to drink his C*m and made other women to give him a Ha*dJ*b. Even left hand Tantra I think it only teaches to preserve semen and ways to control ejaculation, not waste the semen.

Initimate video of nithyananda and actress Ranjitha which he claimed was doctored/morphed. But, the person in the above video confirming that such incidents did happen. He being intimate with anybody privately consensualy is not the problem. But using false teaching in the name of tantra to get intimate with them is the problem.

Even Sri Sri Ravishankar seemed to have condemned his activities:

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/police-has-cds-of-swami-with-five-more-women-2766.html?page=3

It doesn't matter who the guru is, whether he is enlightened or not, whether he can awaken you or not. If that person is doing such things to others, do you think such a person should be empowered more by supporting them financially or otherwise? Won't he keep abusing others like this?

If Osho or sadhguru or whoever else had done similar things and been proven, must be punished, there is no doubt about it. But, to my knowledge, allegations against sadhguru were proven to be false(Except his wife's death story which does make you question it.). Some of the practices of OSHO are definitely controversial. To my knowledge he didn't abuse anybody in a manner that nithyananda did. If OSHO also did similar personal abuses and torture practices like Nithyanandha, may be he deserved what he got.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

It doesn't matter who the guru is, whether he is enlightened or not, whether he can awaken you or not. If that person is doing such things to others, do you think such a person should be empowered more by supporting them financially or otherwise? Won't he keep abusing others like this?

I am so aware of all these controversies and statements, i have watched him for years. When he says something like there are advanced human beings living under earth and that in 5 years time world will be governed by his balasants (the kids with alleged powers which i witnessed too).

I cannot possibly validate anything he says. Btw if you really look Papaji, Sadhguru and so many other gurus do their mysticism talk. When sadhguru talks about dhyanalinga, his 3 last lifetimes, why he drank cobra poison, how he used his prana to consecrate the dhyanalinga and aged very fast, how other people give him their prana so he could be alive. I can find videos of chinese zen buddists (chan) talking about Buddha, yes, the siddharta gautama, having mystical powers. Sadhguru mentioned Jesus giving kriyas to people, Osho talked about Jesus moving to India and the nailing to the cross not killing him. Literally, so much mysticism talk. Anyhow, yes, Nithyananda is by far the most radical in claiming things. I don't know if there is anything inherently wrong with that, if you ask me, how do i know, i am not Nithyananda, you should ask him why he says the things he says. All i know is that his teachings work, period, i would financially support him for this reason also. Listening to him makes me blissfull and sielent just like listening to Osho and Sadhguru and many other teachers. Osho has a whole series of how this process works and expresses itself. Nithyananda has this quality as per my experience.

And yes the sex tape, have seen it a few times, interesting view, maybe. I personally don't think the sexual act took place, because it wouldn't make any sense for me, if i were him. But i know how far tehcnology has taken us, so this image post comes to my mind. https://www.iliketowastemytime.com/2012/06/22/soviet-censorship-of-images-during-stalins-regime-5-pics

I mean it could be morphed, idk, and again, i don't really care about the drama, if he did something illegal, then he is needed to be in jail. Considering the film industry we have and the organized crime vowen into our very goverments, i am not suprised its fake. You can assume it is, i don't care, because, again, i come for the teachings and i would financially support him, because he provided value to me with his teachings.

Ok now, others claiming whatever they are claiming and sharing their stories... If he really did what he did, logically speaking, yes, why wouldn't be in jail, common sense right. But the story about who is right in every of those cases and what are those reasons, circumstances, everything is interesting. It seems like to me that is the argument of popularity done aginst somebody that makes a certain accusation true. This certainly is tricky to talk about, however, i believe that time will show everything. I am not saying i am right, altho i would like to suggest that, however time will show wether i am right or wrong. Besides i can entertain his teachings even when he is constantly under fire and i see that is a great quality in one's personal development. If you ask me if he is a fraud, i will say no, because he simply provided value in my life, i just have to be honest with myself and have to say i have to give somebody credit where credit is due.

Really i tell you, the reason you won't convince that Nithyananda is a fraud because i experienced things from him that i can't even express in words. You will think, brainwashing, blah blah blah, ok, you do that and then write 10 more posts of controversies... And sure, i get that maybe you are concerned for me and the people whom i in fact will share at some point in the future, but you must know, i listened to him and listen to him because of what he is teaching. What if really different reality for human lifestyle exist. If i look at hindu temples, pyramids, the easter land, hindu deities and what is described in the scriptures as hindu mythology for example Rama and Sita living far longer than 100 years, what if thats all fucking history. I don't know. I deeply appreciate you having a dialouge with me tho, i find it useful to organize my toughts. But i have experienced just enough to see his value.

Also i have heard sadhguru saying you can change the position and characteristics of the cosmic objects with the movements of your fingers (i really didn't think i will need to save vids for reference for this reason. xD) And Sadhguru talking about you can manifest what you want just about instantly without working for it if you awaken your chitta.

That is some double standard acctually. So you believe any nonsense that the mystic will speak if you like him enough?

Osho is very deep, I've seen all his clips on YouTube, but I have a feeling that he was under some sort of a drug.

2 hours ago, PopoyeSailor said:

Haha if he is sitting on such a throne he is fake. 

1 hour ago, Applegarden said:

That is some double standard acctually. So you believe any nonsense that the mystic will speak if you like him enough?

Didn't I already mention in my previous post that yes, some of the practices of OSHO are questionable and also some of the things Sadhguru says seem nonsensical. Where is the double standard in that.

In absolute sense yes, anything is possible. But, to believe, accept & follow somebody who says he delayed the Sun from raising this morning. I don't know what to say to that. If so, why didn't NASA detect such a massive phenomenon.

I guess, each to their own opinion..  I truly wish that you don't undergo any trouble in your journey. Thank you for being patient..