Chumbimba

Is Red Pill Bullshit ?

77 posts in this topic

The part of their ideology that is true is that a girlfriend isn't going to be handed to you on a silver platter and if you want a pretty girlfriend you're going to have to develop yourself. That's about it I'd say.

I agree that red pill is toxic and i am against war between genders.

But there are also a lot of women out there who hate men,

One girl (friend of mine) were very good girl when i met  her 5 years ago. Fast forward to nowdays, this girl has become complete bitch, she is manipulative and disrespectful. Her agenda is to broke as many men hearts as possible. WTF is that? And there are a lot of girls like her out there.

Edited by evgn

I hear a lot of women say that today's trend is to have a child and get a divorce. They get children, a house, alimony and freedom at the end. No wonder why there is a rise of such societies.

5 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Not necessarily all of them are douches. Please consider the fact that great portion of them are decent men who just got misguided. Many of them are reacting in this unhealthy way to what happened to them in the past. Many, of course, are plankton swimming along without any good cause other than to have a sense of belonging to the clan of men, to feel manly, and to hate on all the women that they want but cannot get.
Instead of pouring more shit over their heads, perhaps we, as women, who are more in touch with our emotions, should take a higher road, and instead of perpetuating this gender war, we can understand where they’re coming from and create space for them where they can feel heard for once.

I consider your point. Now please consider mine. I want this forum to be a loving fruitful place and not a dumping ground for redpillers 

Red pill threads are against forum guidelines. 

You're a new number of this forum and I respect you but I'm a very  old member on this forum, been here for years. 

I have seen tons and tons, day after day, some new guy everyday opens a thread on a red pill topic and spews all hate against women calling them and manipulative cuss words and what not almost like a hate brigade. The moderators on the forum had to constantly remind them and even after being told kindly change their attitude, they would go after the female moderator here, to the point they drove her mad, she didn't want to be in this section anymore, they would harass and bully her, I stood for her many times, yet this trend continued and this section turned into a cesspit of raging hate against women. Those days she would quickly come to this section to correct these dudes. Not anymore. 

I had opened a thread very long ago on here and I was simply asking for advice regarding an abusive ex boyfriend and they turned my whole thread into a discussion of why women like me want such men, when it had nothing to do with it, constantly Gaslighting me, to the point I was no longer interested in getting any advice, any woman who entered this section would have a bunch of words thrown at her. 

This thing continued till Leo had to step in and he made a common thread, a featured thread telling the men here to stop blaming women and work on themselves to be better at being with women. 

I have seen all of this go down and there's a limit to how much you can take. These same guys would make different accounts and harass the female moderator. I don't see her much in the dating section anymore. So much for giving space to all the red pillers and hearing them out? Or is it that they are simply seeking validation for toxic thoughts and are never open to the idea that they work on themselves to attract better women? 

My goal is to create a balance. Women on this forum are extremely few, like a rarity almost. You don't see women coming here in large numbers bashing men or bashing men and calling them evil. 

On this thread the word manipulative b**'h has already been used. 

It gets to a point that all the toxicity gets very traumatizing everyday and good members are not heard, driven out by name calling or are bullied.. 

I'm the only remaining female who had the courage to take a stand against this in the dating section. Most females would not even enter such a conversation out of fear of being bullied. 

At what cost are we supposed to hear these men or their toxic ideology? 

This should be a safe place for women who are here to get advice and to connect with others. 

I have given plenty and plenty of good advice to men here over the years. Many men have even approached me personally for advice. Many have thanked me.. 

The thing is if a guy comes in here with a respectful tone, (not a trollish tone), and is asking for genuine advice on his relationship I try to tell him the best course of action in his situation. And they respectfully understand and respond. 

But the red pill type guys do not come here respectfully, they start threads to outrage women, to do mudslinging and they want me to agree to their hateful ideology. 

It's similar if I opened a thread and called all men rapists just because one man sexually assaulted me. Would that be fair? And if I intensely disagreed with all the men trying to explain me that it's not true. How many men on the forum will put up with that? That would be wrong for me to do. Similarly it's wrong for men to stereotype women on here. 

I'm taking a brave stance here. I should be appreciated for this bravery and effort. I can easily say that it's none of my business. But I care about that female moderator and how most women feel but don't say it. 

Then they start with a kernel of truth argument. There is also some truth to nazism, so should we now allow nazism to fly on here, or give them a platform? 

Do you wanna know the real truth? These men will never be able to say things, the most toxic, sexist, hateful things in public because they would be quickly  called out, so like Anonymous keyboard edgelords, they come in here on the internet and find places where they can dump their toxic thoughts and use it like a dump ground every day. It's so easy to do that without repurcussions and keep trolling the good members and get their daily dose of "High"... 

This is a vulnerable site and there are a few vulnerable women on here. I have been to plenty of sites and I have faced tremendous amount of cyberbullying for months from toxic men on the internet, to the point I began to suffer health issues coming from that trauma of bullying 

I don't want this place to turn into something like that. I feel safe here thanks to the moderators. 

I don't want this place similar to other places on the internet where red pill men seek out their rage and bully vulnerable women like me. 

I feel protected here because Leo takes a firm stand against such behavior that a lot of website founders don't care to on the internet. 

There is already enough space on the internet for red pillers, look at Reddit 

But there is an extremely small space for women like me and others and this place is one of the rare ones. I don't want this to be corrupted and become like other Red Pill Communities. 

That's why I stand against it. To protect the sanity here. Before you think about giving space to them, please think about giving space to all the women. Anyway they are very few. 

Over the years I have seen plenty of good women leave this forum out of extreme frustration after being bullied by the Red Pill guys. They stay while the women leave. 

So my outrage is legit. 

To all those who support Red Pill this is your thread 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

There is a lot of truth to it, a lot of the guys are really well read in evolutionary psychology but it's also an echo chamber with a lot of anecdotal evidence. Some people there are really cult like, if someone questions their theories they totally dismissed. A lot of men arrive there after they have been hurt and traumatized by women without being acknowledged and just dismissed so of you go to the internet. A lot of people don't want to hold toxic women and mothers acountable for their actions and it is normal to get upset if one discoves that. 

A lot of people look down at men who asks for dating advice and dealing with women in general which I think is really shameful and that's probably the main reason that the manosphere exists. A big part of those groups have become toxic echo chambers and a lot of people there has become resentful and cynical. 

Shawn T Smith have a pretty good critique of this community.

your turn.jpg

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

7 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Not necessarily all of them are douches. Please consider the fact that great portion of them are decent men who just got misguided. Many of them are reacting in this unhealthy way to what happened to them in the past. Many, of course, are plankton swimming along without any good cause other than to have a sense of belonging to the clan of men, to feel manly, and to hate on all the women that they want but cannot get.
Instead of pouring more shit over their heads, perhaps we, as women, who are more in touch with our emotions, should take a higher road, and instead of perpetuating this gender war, we can understand where they’re coming from and create space for them where they can feel heard for once.

......exactly :)

7 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Powerful stance! Much respect to you.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 hours ago, dflores321 said:

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

What a lot of these red pill men dont realize is you are what you attract. 

Most of them attract other toxic men. So that makes them gay? Sounds about right ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most of them attract other toxic men. So that makes them gay? Sounds about right ;)

Touché hahahaha

10 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Red pill is not just the 'truth about women', a lot of it is also racism and holocaust denial.

Completely agree 

Women hate 

Sexist nonsense

Racial hate 

Homophobic philosophy 

Holocaust denial 

Hate hate hate  blackholes of hate 

They tie it all together like a royal regalia. 

And yes they keep injecting the word truth into everything to make themselves more believable. 

Echo chambers of self bias and hate of everything they are unfamiliar with. 

Edited by Preety_India

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is that this is an insult to gay people.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Did you just arrest yourself? :) 

So Leo knew that Leo was setting him up? 

ribd8nrjrzy11.jpg

Edited by Fran11

17 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Did you just arrest yourself? :) 

Who else can arrest me but me?

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Completely agree 

Women hate 

Sexist nonsense

Racial hate 

Homophobic philosophy 

Holocaust denial 

Hate hate hate  blackholes of hate 

They tie it all together like a royal regalia. 

And yes they keep injecting the word truth into everything to make themselves more believable. 

Echo chambers of self bias and hate of everything they are unfamiliar with. 

That's a lot of hate.

@Recursoinominado I don't wish to talk to you. I have said this like twice. 

I don't like to talk to people from red pill community. 

Edited by Preety_India

Seems like a good point of reference to understand what emasculation can look like for some men who have turned to hate because they feel like they're missing out on something. 

Edited by Quader
Spells

Biggest thing i learned from red pill is not simping not making things hard on myself because im my worst enemy,not trusting women like before...not playing a "game" if i dont want to...

And seeing that not having a gf is alright you are saving yourself a headache ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Recursoinominado I don't wish to talk to you. I have said this like twice. 

I don't like to talk to people from red pill community. 

Of course you don't, it is easier to be certain and hateful about something you know nothing about.

All your posts in this section on this forum seem very resentful towards men and you are totally in denial about it. One can see this from miles away, even in your profile photo.

Self-honesty, self-reflection and open-mindedness are pillars of self-actualization, none of it you seem to practice. Maybe spent more time actually doing inner work than posting nonsense.

12 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Of course you don't, it is easier to be certain and hateful about something you know nothing about.

All your posts in this section on this forum seem very resentful towards men and you are totally in denial about it. One can see this from miles away, even in your profile photo.

Self-honesty, self-reflection and open-mindedness are pillars of self-actualization, none of it you seem to practice. Maybe spent more time actually doing inner work than posting nonsense.

You're projecting your nonsense on me. I have told you several times to leave me alone but you don't stop. Shows how much self development you have done in your life that you don't even have basic manners to leave someone alone who doesn't want to talk to you. 

Stop with the constant personal attacks 

Red pill is a toxic philosophy that is not allowed on this forum. Ask @Leo Gura

You went so far as to attack my profile picture. Of course I can't expect better out of you. 

I like respectful men, and I'm not obligated to talk to disrespectful men. 

Open mindedness is towards good things in life and not towards toxic philosophies. 

Now please leave me alone. I don't like your personal attacks.