Chumbimba

Is Red Pill Bullshit ?

77 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about the red pill, MGTOW shit?  I feel there is a tad bit of truth but something in my intuition isn't sitting right with the content. Like I feel the people in the community are a bunch of women haters trying to be Alpha but aren't authentic at all. Maybe I'm just deluded and jealous but just wanted to know your guys opinions. 

They are woman haters who were rejected too many times but their Ego was so big that instead of working on themselves to get along with the opposite gender they decided to create an obnoxious faction of victim mentality and entitlement and place all the blame on women to make themselves look like saints and justify their ignorant opinions and actions against women. 

Short summary of red pill according to me. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

What do you guys think about the red pill, MGTOW shit?  I feel there is a tad bit of truth but something in my intuition isn't sitting right with the content. Like I feel the people in the community are a bunch of women haters trying to be Alpha but aren't authentic at all. Maybe I'm just deluded and jealous but just wanted to know your guys opinions. 

There is a huge divide between the top form man who is getting all the action versus the rest who do not get any play. Haters going to hate.

Let's play devils advocate. As a bachelor, high value male, got options, and things going on. When I see bezo get divorced for BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, I got think why would any man play that game? Dre on a divorce and ex wants 2 million PER MONTH? When you look at the distribution of male resources and child custody, I double down on bachelor life. The alternative seems like a negative free roll. The stats are appalling. More so by gender and again college educated interestingly enough.

I got picked up at the beach by cute young girl. age 18. Cost? free.

There is of course some truth to it.  If there wasn’t then no one would follow it.  The problem is that it’s all ego and these people don’t want to look in the mirror and ask themselves “why did I attract a woman who would take half of what I make?”

51 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

Here's the kernel of truth in redpill - Biologically, the whole notion of 'survival of the fittest' or 'passing down your genes' is true. If we look at it strictly from a zero-sum game biological perspective, women want to bear the child of the most powerful and successful men so that their genes can be passed down.

Here's the kernel of truth in MGTOW - Women aren't angels and being single is better than being in a toxic relationship. Concerns with women, divorce, paternity fraud, etc. are legit concerns.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

I actually used to be very active in the reddit's Red Pill community and here is my two cents:

1. They are mostly on point with a LOT of RP theory about women's psychology and hypergamic nature.

2. They give a lot of emphasis on self-development, focus on yourself, not the girl, improve your SMV (sexual market value), have a purpose etc.

3. It is very beneficial to lost young men that were lied to all their lives about women with stuff like "just be a nice guy".

4. A lot of guys find the RP after horrible break ups, got cheated on and other major life crises, so, they have low self-esteem and anger.

5. The anger is acknowledged by the community, it is actually accepted as one of the steps (like grief, depression etc) towards acceptance (of the "red pill").

In my opinion, the world is a better place with the community than without.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

They are woman haters who were rejected too many times but their Ego was so big that instead of working on themselves to get along with the opposite gender they decided to create an obnoxious faction of victim mentality and entitlement and place all the blame on women to make themselves look like saints and justify their ignorant opinions and actions against women. 

Short summary of red pill according to me. 

The irony is that you yourself seem full of hate and ignorance. 

@Recursoinominado  I don't care about your opinion. Don't talk to me. 

I hadn't shown you any hate. I have the right to have an opinion on a movement that mostly peddles on hating women and justifies it 

If that is a problem to you, it's your self bias. 

I won't bother to reply. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Recursoinominado  I don't care about your opinion. Don't talk to me. 

I hadn't shown you any hate. I have the right to have an opinion on a movement that mostly peddles on hating women and justifies it 

If that is a problem to you, it's your self bias. 

I won't bother to reply. 

See?

Even the most toxic ideology like Nazism will have grains of truth to it. That's precisely how the devil uses it to lure you in.

Delusion is never 100% falsehood. It's falsehood mixed with just enough truth to make the two indistinguishable in the minds of the selfish and the ignorant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have a girlfriend right now and all my friends digest red pill content like its thanksgiving dinner. They say I am beta for having a girlfriend. I'm not trying to be alpha, beta, or anything like that I just want to be myself. I feel like a real man will love his girl even though he has the chance of getting hurt later and dealing with the pain instead of demonizing.  

8 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura I have a girlfriend right now and all my friends digest red pill content like its thanksgiving dinner. They say I am beta for having a girlfriend. I'm not trying to be alpha, beta, or anything like that I just want to be myself. I feel like a real man will love his girl even though he has the chance of getting hurt later and dealing with the pain instead of demonizing.  

Go read about it yourself, not from second-hand information. 

I once met some PUAs in person and they were all creepy as fuck, but that doesn't mean that PU sucks or that there is no good PUAs.

Abou your girlfriend, it all depends of where it is coming from. Most guys date to escape from loneliness, ignoring all red flags that inevitably leads to it all exploding in their faces later in life. A bad relationship can permanently ruin your life, as much as a good one can improve but bad ones are like 90%, so, choose wisely. 

@Recursoinominado

40 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I actually used to be very active in the reddit's Red Pill community and here is my two cents:

1. They are mostly on point with a LOT of RP theory about women's psychology and hypergamic nature.

2. They give a lot of emphasis on self-development, focus on yourself, not the girl, improve your SMV (sexual market value), have a purpose etc.

3. It is very beneficial to lost young men that were lied to all their lives about women with stuff like "just be a nice guy".

4. A lot of guys find the RP after horrible break ups, got cheated on and other major life crises, so, they have low self-esteem and anger.

5. The anger is acknowledged by the community, it is actually accepted as one of the steps (like grief, depression etc) towards acceptance (of the "red pill").

In my opinion, the world is a better place with the community than without.

I've seen enough red pillars, not just online but face to face, and these are my observations:

!. Some over blow the rejections of multiple women they've approached. I've had one guy tell me their experience and I get that it's painful, but the suffering is magnified.

2. This is great advice for males with weak egos. It's another problem with strong egos and certain personality types. I've known one guy talks about women as literal objects of sex, and another guy talks about them as made of glass.

3.  They have good resources for young men to develop their masculine traits, but do not have resources that develop that emotional side of you.

4. It really becomes problematic if you're not aware of what you're running from by joining the red pill. It's easy to sneak away limiting beliefs like this. I've been bullied and victimized by girls in my childhood, and those experiences I haven't resolved fully in myself, and the red pill is easy smoke screen for trauma like this. There are other experiences of victimhood that drove me to watch  actualized.org videos, play video games, do chess, do drawing, all from not willing to face those wounds, especially ones I want revenge still. 

Edited by Danioover9000

24 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

Of course

And also, nothing says you have to love her in a blind and stupid way. You can love people without becoming their doormat.

If you grow and mature as a man, you will be wise enough to preempt any kind of exploitation that some women might do to you. It is weak men who get exploited by women.

2 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

MGTOW guys are insecure AF. It’s a front, to cover up their damaged selves. I feel bad for them, it’s sad that something so traumatic must have happened to them that they could never get past through it, so instead this coping mechanism kicked in.

Some of them maybe really hurt, alot of them are recruited incel snowflakes who want to justify that its somebody elses fault of how they are. But some do have terrible experiences regarding divorce, abuse e.c.t., but its not like its not their fault either. Relationship is a two way thing and its very dynamic. I used to consume red-pill content. I saw alot of glorification of being helpless and victim mentality and also a paradigm that life is all about attracting the opposite sex and that its not worth it. Hard to say, very wounded and damage control type of thing they have going on.

Good thing is that self-help junkies can have the best relationships possible because they are working on their emotional intelligence and underestanding of broader notion of what life is.

Edited by Applegarden

52 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

And exploitation from men as well too? 

The devil does not discriminate. There are she-devils and he-devils, white devils and black devils, fat devils and skinny devils, straight devils and gay devils, liberal devils and conservative devils, rich devils and poor devils.

Your mind wants to demonize an entire class of people, it can easily do so with just a bit of selective attention.

The problem with TheRedPill (from someone who's been reading it for nearly 5+ years), it has become extremely dogmatic and toxic. Yes, it does help get your feet wet into understanding how women operate in the dating marketing, how to improve yourself, and getting out of your shell. But, it has many many downfalls. For example, it has dogmatic ideas on how to be "alpha" and what "beta" is. They glorify dark triad traits and being manipulative.  They have very conservative views on relationships and their standards. Also, there is a REDPILLWOMEN - so, it's not JUST men. 

TheRedPill = A Conservative Movement on how dating and relationships used to be. 

However, many women are also ignorant and won't take any responsibility for why it exists (same with men when it comes to feminism). Many men who turn to the TheRedPill were divorced and/or going through a hard breakup and/or looking to find a girl. They turn to self-help (PUA, dating/relationship advice) and eventually find themselves on Reddit looking through redpill content. The community consists of guys who can relate to each other, which reinforces many of the different beliefs that are held within TRP. 

A lot of the guys simply lack self-responsibility and just consume the information and never really practice any of it. So yes, it does enforce a victim mentality by not giving realistic advice to young men. The advice tends to be very basic or vague (i.e be an arrogant asshole, have confidence, read these 10 dating "laws", etc..). But, some of the advice DO work, as it stops men from being needy and to grow some balls. 

Many are just looking for love, but get caught up in wanting to spin plates for abundant mentality or being a player. A lot of the time, they just don't want to get hurt (or hurt again). Some guys have very false expectations and terrible game. Most of the community now is just filled with complainers and most of the reputable members left. 

Some are just angry at women for the lack of overall rights for men in the legal system (i.e false rape allegations, child support, domestic violence, etc..). Also, some were a victim of this. TRP does educate men on how to avoid toxic women and protect themselves. 

Overall, TRP is obsolete and most who are successful with it are usually lonely. 

Edited by Pudgey

Red pill = a bunch of angry Incel rejected dudes who just keep whining about women and target women every opportunity they get. They are generally miserable and out of touch with reality. 

They have a poorly integrated feminine side so they look at women as if they are aliens. They don't even understand that all women are different, they generalize and stereotype all women based on their negative experiences. 

Some men don't even have any past experiences with women because they never had a woman. They simply jump on the bandwagon as a refuge from their own Insecurities. An outlet to justify all of their toxic thoughts. 

If they were about walking away in peace, they would have left women alone in peace. 

But they are always looking for women and also complaining how women are so terrible. They can't sort themselves out and make all women responsible for their problems in life 

Also they have this toxic mindset that life is all about dating and relationships. They can't see anything beyond it. They suffer from toxic masculinity. Some of them learn pickup and dating and find partner and move on in life. The rest remain lonely and miserable ready to pounce on any woman and unload their resentment on her.. 

@Preety_India my friend, sending you love and light. You’re right, that’s a completely valid perspective. It’s too bad the blame doesn’t change the game. Just like blaming society or parents for the shit we gotta adjust to and deal with. I’m sorry for the critiques, it’s been some shaky times, seems to be little room for misalignment. The disconnect is fucking real 

@K Ghoul you make good points too. It’s all bloody survival games, what’s ill fitting is thinking the behaviors and fears define us or others, it turns reality into boxes/limitations rather than a living/breathing/flexible state of empowered existence  

Edited by DrewNows