Javfly33

I deeply regret having done spirituality withouth doing basic survival stuff

51 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At least half of your life problems are the result of improper thinking.

Thanks for diagnosing my life’s problems ? What ? :D 

am I crazy or does this conversation make no sense. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 Thinking is not some simple one-dimensional thing. Thinking and emoting are joined at the hip, feeding one another in strange-loop ways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

Thanks for diagnosing my life’s problems ? What ? :D 

am I crazy or does this conversation make no sense. 

Don't take it personally. I was speaking of the royal you. As in, all of us.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Javfly33

When one finds oneself in the unfortunate position of discord, is it easier to let the perspectives in discord go and then realign with perspectives that resonate, or is it easier to shift directly to the resonating perspectives?  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Driving a truck is bad for your back, but you can mitigate all that. Get back support, try a special back pain seat cushion for the truck seat, also do yin yoga or other types of yoga and stretching and ab exercises to strengthen your abs and take stress off your back. 

Also often with meditation we overly value going slow and having the leisure of time, but you can't be intensely present while going very fast, efficiently. You can't get into that flow if you think your life should look a different way and have some vision of yourself alone sitting on a mountain. Surrender into the rush. I mean, you're pretty much some sort of Santa Claus. Driving can be an incredibly awesome activity for focus. Your survival stuff and spiritual stuff aren't at odds. 

That's the thing. I don't have a problem with sitting in the cushion, I more or less have learned to sit well and be with my back straight. Neither I have with delivering packages, if I do it correctly my back shouldn't suffer too much.

The problem is the clutch (manual pedal for you americans that drive automatic Lol). The clutch is very hard to push (they should fix it) so when you do push it my lower back suffers. Some hours it's ok yet 5 hours a day doing that... I feel I'm going to hurt myself sooner or later

But thanks for the advices thought. I too think my job makes it for me easy to get into "flow" however is not exactly as meditation. If not also playing videogames should be a spiritual practice Lol .

But thanks for the advices, you have a point .

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

When one finds oneself in the unfortunate position of discord, is it easier to let the perspectives in discord go and then realign with perspectives that resonate, or is it easier to shift directly to the resonating perspectives?  

Directly.

@Nahm

@Javfly33

And is it easier to shift perspectives directly to those which resonate by holding said perspectives in mind daily, or by writing what is wanted (resonates) on your dreamboard and letting go of ‘the how’?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

And is it easier to shift perspectives directly to those which resonate by holding said perspectives in mind daily, or by writing what is wanted (resonates) on your dreamboard and letting go of ‘the how’?

55 minutes ago, Nahm said:

? Great, I'm going to do it.?

@Nahm

Leo tried to warn people in the video you can see above very explicitly and mentioned this trap countless times in other videos (toxic life purpose, ego development, spiral dynamics, advice for young people, etc). 

"Transcend and include" -Ken Wilber

This is a key concept. 

If you do not fully integrate tier one you will inevitably develop pathologies and shadows later on. It was hard for me to temporarily pause 'going all-in on' spirituality. It sucks at first but it is worth it long term. You have to be a strategic motherfucker! 

Check out this post:

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

I doubt that you will ever sort it out if answer to everything for you  is to run away, you will just fall in same pit at some point.

Even if you succeed to find your safes-pace, you will probably become one of self-righteous people who don't have to deal with anything and have audacity to tell what is right or wrong based only on their narrowminded logic, emotion. 

Not saying that you should beat yourself up with all the bs, but you should learn to face life even at hard moments.