Conscious life

What is the misconception of ego?

3 posts in this topic

What we mistake about ego, for those of us, who are in spirituality think we can erdcate the ego or kill the ego, but ego is very neccessary as the truth, without ego nothing possible. Ego is very important, like dream is important for waking consciousness. like animals  consciousness are very important for humans consciousness, without relative point, life is impossible even death too. You will never know weather you die or alive, weather you are living being or non living being. To experiences oneself one has to create false self to project it's identity. Ego and truth works as day and night, when one take place the other leaves. By fighting the ego you can only project it outside. Fighting the ego is tying to go in to your dream and wage a war. Impossible. Ego is very neccessary.

These remind my spiritual experience as jesus was tempted in the desert, the ego said to me you can't defeat me, I saw it  on the other people appearance projected, then I totally i accept it, and it vanished.

What are your ideas?

You can't eradicate or kill the ego. The ego is what you are. 

What you want to do is transcend the ego. You want to rise above yourself. From high above you want to see your true Self.

Once you see above the ego, you will love the ego since it was the ego that enabled you to rise.

It was the ego that placed impossible traps for itself just so that one day you can rise above it. 

Yes. Ego is necessary. Accept it. Transcend it. 

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

You can't eradicate or kill the ego. The ego is what you are. 

What you want to do is transcend the ego. You want to rise above yourself. From high above you want to see your true Self.

Once you see above the ego, you will love the ego since it was the ego that enabled you to rise.

It was the ego that placed impossible traps for itself just so that one day you can rise above it. 

Yes. Ego is necessary. Accept it. Transcend it. 

As Joseph said, you wouldn't be alive, if you hadn't an ego/an identity. 

You can become more conscious of your true nature (enlightenment) and understand how ego works and deceive itself and the others.