Mosess

My mind became retarded after awakening

33 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, FortisFortunaAdiuvat said:

This reminds me of people humming a song and expecting others to know what they mean.

Hahahahaha 

Do you smoke weed?

Do you take sleeping pills?

one day this will all be memories

4 minutes ago, kag101 said:

Do you smoke weed?

Do you take sleeping pills?

I can smoke weed every now and then and no concerning the pills

I'd say, you are too awakened. This is a very dangerous stage of spiritual awakening known as spiritual brain detox.

Stay cool & dry.

@Mosess This is normal, your thought pattern will become more abstract and unified the more awakened you are, it will make it difficult to use language because language is always creating dualities.  Instead of trying to communicate everything in your head, when you talk, simply speak without thinking. Talk with your instinct and only speak what you feel like. Don't worry about how much the other person can understand if they can't simply stop talking. 

@Mosess

Try to be aware of their point of view before you speak. It may sound alright in your mind but from their point of view it could be nonsense. Words only have value to the extent of how they are received by the other person. 

@Mosess don't worry too much about it. Things will readjust in the end. In my journal for example it can take me an hour to write out what took me a second to think about. Thoughts can be very "dense".  In fact I would recommend journaling to you, it may help you improve your situation.

All stories and explanations are false.

2 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

@Mosess This is normal, your thought pattern will become more abstract and unified the more awakened you are, it will make it difficult to use language because language is always creating dualities.  Instead of trying to communicate everything in your head, when you talk, simply speak without thinking. Talk with your instinct and only speak what you feel like. Don't worry about how much the other person can understand if they can't simply stop talking. 

Hmm you perfectly described my "PUA" skills. Maybe I should learn pick up lines. ;)

But yes mind evaporates thanks to ❤️ thingy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Mosess Just relax bro. Maybe say less. You dont have to explain everything to everyone :) 

I think reading some books can help you relate these things to others. I would recommend reading some Christian mysticism books to be able to speak the lingo of those around you. Maybe the misunderstandings come from that your conceptual understanding is lower than your actual experiential understanding and so you cannot translate what you know in the proper words. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Enlightenment made me speechless many times.?

Just play the game and keep sharpening your mind with logic games etc..