BipolarGrowth

I had telepathic sex with an alien species

16 posts in this topic

I have to be rather quick with my description as I’m finding my usual human faculties hard to operate. 

When I was 8 or so, I was abducted by the gray aliens well known in pop culture. 

I was filled with immense terror and trauma due to this experience. 

I repressed the memories of this event and tried to disprove them (whether it be consciously or subconsciously). 

This past weekend I took two medium doses of ayahuasca. It brought me happiness, joy, and presence. I became much closer to my authentic self. My suicidal depression resulting from bipolar disorder was eradicated. 

I had the intuitive sense that I should look up a video on how to contact the grays to face my biggest fear. I watched it. 

I listened to the information given in the video, and I verbally gave the grays permission to communicate with me telepathically (I used to think I couldn’t access telepathy, lol). 

What then commenced as I held an emerald (heart chakra activating) in my left hand was breathtaking. The whole experience was about two hours long. I could feel my heart chakra more open than ever before. Many sensations were felt in my brain region. Ineffable to be honest. You’d have to communicate with me telepathically to even partially understand (which I do not know how to do. 99.9% of humans are currently telepathically retarded, although we all have the potential of full capability telepathy.) 

Wow. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Are you sure that you were abducted by gray aliens and it wasn't just a dream? I've had lots of weird experiences and still can't be 100% that it wasn't just my imagination. And you said that your brother scared you with alien stories prior to this experience, so maybe that's the reason you had that dream.

Edited by Member

I would be careful when inviting these sorts of experiences. Not everything that feels good is good for you. I've had a similar experience and I can tell you it felt amazing but it did not end well.

That’s dope.  I have had sexual experiences in the astral planes and they beat anything in physical reality by a longshot.

8 hours ago, Infinityzeropoint said:

I would be careful when inviting these sorts of experiences. Not everything that feels good is good for you. I've had a similar experience and I can tell you it felt amazing but it did not end well.

???????

Hey I came for the sex and feel very jipped!!!!! 

Anyway, it's all just masturbation, right? ?

Also, would you want to practice telepathy? We could agree on a time to rest for remote viewing and then send images or impressions to each other. Could write down all impressions like a normal remote viewing session and then see if we were successful at sending anything to one another.

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 28.9.2020. at 0:25 AM, Infinityzeropoint said:

@BipolarGrowth Make it actual. 

@Infinityzeropoint Why don't you invite me. Actually don't Drew consider himself an alien so. Kindered spirits everywhere. 

Nice to see that. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

ummmm...

Scoore...?? :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

What is this forum turning into

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

39 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Spiritual Tinder. ;)

All the aliens nexted me... What now

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Now with the covid sex is only possible with the aliens...so aliens are welcome, even the reptilians

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Now with the covid sex is only possible with the aliens...so aliens are welcome, even the reptilians

You can't be that desperate. ?

It's ok but have mask on, won't save you at the end. ;)