Stoica Doru

Black Fast - a radical spiritual technique

19 posts in this topic

It's a way of cleansing the body and reaching enlightenment that it's omitted on actualized. You need to remain in God and in your highest alinghtment, otherwise your prana and your shields will weary. 

It also heals your energetic sistem and forces inside demons to get out of your body. I will be looking to becoming a reiki master and it is of the utmost importance to me to get rid of my inner underlying entities. 

Be very cautious, however. You'll be fully depriving yourself of water and food, like Mikao Usui and Jesus did. (40 days each) 

Have a wonderful day!

Edited by Stoica Doru
Grammar

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

@nistake Yes. As long as your intention is clean, Source/God will provide. At the time I'm writing this respond it's been 21 hours since I ate/drank anything. 

@nistake I know. But this is also a test of bhakti/devotion to Source. Once you expand your energetic shields and subtle sistem, your food will become more etheric rather than materialistic. 

@Stoica Doru No offense, but if you want to show devotion to Source, You,God, I think it is better to mantain healthy relationship with your body mind everyday. Are you aware that there is high probability of you seriously damaging your body, or even die? 

Good luck to you and please take care.

@Dario1995 I stopped on the 24 hours mark. When going about doing these intense practices, you need time to pray and meditate on a full scale, which is not possible now. Healing occurred, nevertheless. 

Anything done unresponsibly means suicide. Take care, too! 

@Stoica Doru

Arguably, the first step on the path to becoming a Reiki Master is to put down the belief in demons. If & when you do, you’ll feel tremendous alignment at a most fundamental level. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Stoica Doru Love yourself. 

Ain't no Jesus time for radical stuff ya know. 

Reiki well it's noble to be healer. Wish you luck. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Stoica Doru is this like Ramadhan? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

You're the second person I heard about that has done something so radical.

I do NOT know if this is possible. I do NOT know what happens to your body after 3 and 1/2 days of not eating and drinking.

Have fun! And... Remember that it's not the ONLY WAY. But it is a really good way if you know what you're doing.

questions:

1. During the day, how much does your energy fluctuate? Your emotions?

2. Do you think you can maintain this AND maintain a worldly life?(Job, wife, kids)

3. How long you going to go? If forever then I fully support you. Ray Maor claims to have gone to the gym and built solid muscle(he's a big guy no joke) too. 

Now we come to food. Without water, being deprived of food(nutrients) in some form would most likely kill you in two to three weeks. With water, some individuals may last a bit longer. We understand that there are people who can create a state of being that allows them to maintain a physical life without food. After all, my civilization has evolved beyond the need for physical sustenance and derives its energy directly from various forms of light. However, this list concerns your average human, not the exceptions among you or what might be relevant for other species in the cosmos.

~Bashar, 'The Masters of Limitation'.

I'm a bit worried reading this. Sounds a bit "off" or "psychotic" to me. Why not do regular fasting or regular retreats?

@Nahm Demons DO exist. They are on another plane of existence, however, but that doesn't mean that they can't use us or our energy systems. A christian priest from Cernica Church, from Bucharest (the capital of Romania, the country which I am living in) performed a lot of exorcisations and this fasting is very common within christianity. People from all Europe came to him (Ilarion Argatu was his name). Being a christian orthodox and a yogi, I find that it did a lot of good to my body (I had a demon snake which had its tail in my left elbow and its head was going all the way in my lower back biting my right lumbar). After that 1 day of black fasting it had to leave and my prana channels work much better. I sense entities and I am clairsentient. Kriya Yoga also helps me a lot, along with the magick and the prayers I do. @lmfao I have no knowledge of that, so I can't compare. 

@Toby Because it is very efficient. The devil made Jesus angry because His mentor died. He realized that the cause of that was that entities made Him their prisoner and so He went on pursuing heavy cleansing and healing. Fasting is the ultimate test of spiritual endurance. I do it from time to time, but this time around was radical, I gotta say, especially being water deprived. 

@TripleFly I can control my prana very well. I can turn into Shi-va (That Which is not) without much effort. Kriya, combined with a lot of other classic techniques sorted a lot of things. Fasting won't affect the usual day to day living. I will go as long as my intuition says, based on its reading from spirit guides and the prana flow going on in my body. 

Edited by Stoica Doru
Grammar

Being separate gives you power. Or else you would have agreed to integrate with it. 

[Q16:100] His authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah .