Fran11

Police brutality or S. Green bias?

48 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Are you saying there is no monetary corruption in Argentinian politics?  Perhaps some of this 1.2 billion could have gone to nursing ppe. Money is about priorities. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/argentina-s-new-leadership-carries-old-baggage-corruption-conspiracy-allegations-ncna1103556

Theres a lot of corruption. And I mean A LOT. That is one big problem.

Another problem is how do you adjudicate money when there are lots of important priorities.

Like you said, there have been many protests like this one from different social groups, equally valid. So how does one arbitrate?

And again, sometimes Green insists on putting money in less urgent things, which would be great in a first world country, but unfortunately we are not at that point here. Some good ideas get imported fast because of globalization, but it doesnt mean the whole world is ready for them.

Edited by Fran11

8 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Theres a lot of corruption. And I mean A LOT. That is one big problem.

Another problem is how do you adjudicate money when there are lots of important priorities.

Like you said, there have been many protests like this one from different social groups, equally valid.

If billions are being stolen by corrupt politicians, I don't think it's fair to say there isn't enough money for social services and that Green is being excessive demanding funding for social reasons. It would be like a father wasting money on a gambling addiction and then telling the family "Sorry, we don't have any money for food". It's not just the lack of money, it's how the money is being stolen by corrupt politicians when there is social suffering. Green communes can be very poor and lack resources, yet nobody is profiting, stealing and exploiting others for their own selfish interest. Green gets super upset when greedy people exploit others. 

16 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

If billions are being stolen by corrupt politicians, I don't think it's fair to say there isn't enough money and Green is being excessive demanding funding for social reasons. 

Well, Cristina Kirchner's goverment was the most corrupt in our whole history (reaserch about it), and generally Green still sympathizes because she put on a Green facade by promoting some good social advancements like gay marrige. 

Believe it or not, Green doesnt care much about corruption in here, its in denial about it.

Anti-corruption protests actually are put forth by people who are against Kirchnerism (who happen to be Blue and Orange).

Edited by Fran11

5 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Well, Cristina Kirchner's goverment was the most corrupt in our whole history (reaserch about it), and generally Green still sympathizes because she put on a Green facade by promoting some good social advancements like gay marrige. 

Believe it or not, Green doesnt care much about corruption in here. 

Green will be more tolerant of corruption if there is social progress happening. If there isn't much social progress occurring in Argentina now, Green will be far less tolerant of corruption. The contrast between social suffering and monetary corruption would be much stronger. 

A corrupt Orange-centered politician may throw Green some bones to get elected and mask their corruption. 

35 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Green will be more tolerant of corruption if there is social progress happening. If there isn't much social progress occurring in Argentina now, Green will be far less tolerant of corruption. The contrast between social suffering and monetary corruption would be much stronger. 

Yup, that's starting to happen with the new Kirchnerist goverment (Cristina is our vicepresident now). But not to a great degree yet, you know how stubborn we humans can be when it comes to addmiting our mistakes.

Good to talk to you, many great points! :)

Edited by Fran11

19 hours ago, Fran11 said:

This happened in my country (Argentina). I want to get opinions from people who are not from here because they'll be less biased. And to make a meta point about Green excesses.

According to S. Green folks this is police brutality and repression.

Looking at the video all I see is people insulting police and trying to break a police cord that was just standing with shields protecting the legislative building. What should the police have done? Let them break in?

What do you guys think?

Do Green people tend to have these unrealistic and childish interpretations about the use of force all over the world?

They are always naively against the use of police force in order to prevent Red barbarism.

Sometimes it seems they don't even understand that goverment is not possible without the monopoly of force.

I think many seemingly Green people are really at the Comformist Stage, although superficially they may seem more advanced. Because they just absorbe some advanced ideas from culture but their understanding is very simplistic and they get dogmatic.

There's far too much victim support here where everyone is trying to out victim one another. It's pathetic. You have political parties kneeling to what any logical person would deem as terrorism. You have businesses simping to the same insanity when its purely a profit perspective and not moral virtue. The areas of crime are far worse without police, defunded or worse, walking off the job.

There needs to be order. Burning down target and stealing tv's is not a good solution. The biggest problem is that, you can not actually discuss the facts without a moron screaming racism or trying to race bait or have you fired.

I went out with a girl. Hard next. You know the type. Feminist, activist, victim card, and run to the state. Large government. A shooting is always racism regardless of assaulting a cop or use of a stun gun. "wants to teach our kids about racism one day."

I never saw her again. You have this FINITE LIFE. use it wisely. Common sense is not that common.

2 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

There's far too much victim support here where everyone is trying to out victim one another. It's pathetic. You have political parties kneeling to what any logical person would deem as terrorism. You have businesses simping to the same insanity when its purely a profit perspective and not moral virtue. The areas of crime are far worse without police, defunded or worse, walking off the job.

There needs to be order. Burning down target and stealing tv's is not a good solution. The biggest problem is that, you can not actually discuss the facts without a moron screaming racism or trying to race bait or have you fired.

I went out with a girl. Hard next. You know the type. Feminist, activist, victim card, and run to the state. Large government. A shooting is always racism regardless of assaulting a cop or use of a stun gun. "wants to teach our kids about racism one day."

I never saw her again. You have this FINITE LIFE. use it wisely. Common sense is not that common.

200.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

What a beautiful comment!