How to be wise

Using a business to have unlimited sex

42 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

guys he's just a human!! let's not demonize him 

He is already demonizing himself. He doesn't need our help. I'll demonize him all I want though. It's truly demonic considering how most of the women have to cheat on their partners in order to keep their job.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

He said the only thing that surprises him is that other business owners aren’t doing this.

I can imagine justifying this behavior for myself if I was doing it.

"Some guys are good looking and naturals with girls. They have it easy. They can get laid with lots of women at the same time. I don't have those advantages. Life is so unfair. Is it so evil that I try to get my fair share of sex playing the cards I was dealt? Also, these girls are hot. They can choose when to have sex. It is unfair that I can't choose the same way they can. And if they are unconfortable here, they can find another job somewhere else. I'm not forcing them to do anything."

(just playing devil's advocate)

Edited by narkuser

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So are the women he's exploiting.

no doubt totally agree, never said otherwise. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Wow that is legitimately one of the most disgraceful things I've ever read. How can you sleep at night knowingly doing something like that?

They agreed of their own free will to be with him.  This is the moral end of the story.

@KeyholeYes, there are a lot of variables. Although to me this story is a bit unrealistic. So he has 10 employees, those who were not with him mostly quit their jobs due to pressure. He currently has sex with 6 of them who work for him and probably all of them are aware of that. Good question is, what is the job? :D

Edited by dinone
gram

You fail to understand that Nr.1 thing a woman is attracted is STATUS. It's hardwired in their genes. If Nr.1 thing would be personality then some fun, lazy guy in our ancestor times would fuck all the girls, and girls wouldn't want to be with high status guy who has lots of resources, and human specie would gone extinct. When you understand it then this #MeeToo thing becomes a joke.

2 hours ago, Haloman said:

You fail to understand that Nr.1 thing a woman is attracted is STATUS. It's hardwired in their genes. If Nr.1 thing would be personality then some fun, lazy guy in our ancestor times would fuck all the girls, and girls wouldn't want to be with high status guy who has lots of resources, and human specie would gone extinct. When you understand it then this #MeeToo thing becomes a joke.

You can understand this fact without exploiting it or embracing it on a moral level.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@neutralempty Actually it's more Red than Orange. If it would be Orange it would imply Blue values (morality) as well and those women wouldn't cheat their husbands or boyfriends. 

37 minutes ago, Haloman said:

@neutralempty Actually it's more Red than Orange. If it would be Orange it would imply Blue values (morality) as well and those women wouldn't cheat their husbands or boyfriends. 

You're underestimating orange's ability to rationalize its own abhorrent decisions.

7 hours ago, Ya know said:

How can you sleep at night knowingly doing something like that?

With an exploited woman by your side :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

With an exploited woman by your side

True

That's a more elaborate strategy than the one Leo Gura is spamming on this forum. Leo is telling everyone to go a approach and ask out thousands of women in the street (imagine if everybody was doing that how pleasant it would be for women to walk outside by themselves), whereas @How to be wise's friend (the friend status doesn't seem to be at stake here and it's hard to tell whether she is negatively or positively shocked as she even ends her posts with how he's the biggest player she's ever known, sounding like a compliment?) is leveraging economical and the authority edge he has on his employees to arrive at the outcome he aims for.

In a way it works, the girls who fall for it find it hot, so does OP seemingly. At the end of the day many of the people who will call to MeToo this guy will do it out of sheer jealousy, they need to leverage political power against such situation because they can't handle it within themselves.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:04 AM, StarStruck said:

Damn. I missing out on life. Yes, I'm a wannabe stage orange. I do feel sad for the boyfriends and husbands. 

Good on you for being honest about it

7 hours ago, Tetcher said:

That's a more elaborate strategy than the one Leo Gura is spamming on this forum. Leo is telling everyone to go a approach and ask out thousands of women in the street

Do not equate my advice with using a position of power (boss vs employee) to exploit women.

My advice is about making yourself a better, stronger man and learning genuine attraction skills.

Bar and clubs are places specifically designed by society as sexual playgrounds. You go there to practice. It is like a litterbox for cats. That's what it's there for. Using a litterbox is not the same thing as taking a shit in someone's dinner plate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wonder if your friend is using his business for sex, he will have to try:D

15 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Dude got some balls lol The possibly of one of those cucked husbands being a 7ft 400lb monstrosity finding out, coming over to his office and breaking his skull does not scare him?

From what I hear, they’ll be raising three of his children unknowingly. 

But I’m sure he will pay the cost of toying around with taken women.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

7 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

From what I hear, they’ll be raising three of his children unknowingly. 

But I’m sure he will pay the cost of toying around with taken women.

Jesus, i would hate to be those guys.

4 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

We’re actually discussing MGTOW in another thread, this is very relevant and is exactly how some men got into red pill in the first place. I cannot think of the biggest blow to a man’s ego than this, this is the ultimate insult. Do those wives hate their husbands so much? Why are they doing this?

Selfishness lol. Getting their needs met at any cost. Human ego creates selfishness, then people wonder why..

Also cheaters think they can have their cake and eat it too.

UK man finds out three sons aren't his after raising them for 20 years

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/01/uk-man-finds-out-three-sons-aren-t-his-after-raising-them-for-20-years.amp.html

Edited by Bulgarianspirit