Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Enlightenment- nothing changes

20 posts in this topic

It’s just a whole Recontextualization that your life that you live is imaginary.its still gonna be hard but at the same time your walking on air because you know it’s imaginary 

Edited by Nate0068

@Member well that’s the weird thing no I’m not but I feel like that is a big aspect of it

Mind concepts. What is the difference between imaginary or real? Only self exist, because many perceived that. And this is the whole reality? Let me doubt about it. Small cell, stop concepting. 

A change so radical it leaves you exactly where you began ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

It’s just a whole Recontextualization that your life that you live is imaginary.

Recontextualization happens at the level of the mind, and it is important in order to sustain high conciousness.

But without the attaining of these higher levels of conciousness there's no real enlightenment, just mental convictions.

There are huge changes, not if you are enlightened, simply in the moment When you get conciouss that the reality isn't materialistic, your relationship with the death changes dramatically. It isn't a small change

7 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

It’s just a whole Recontextualization that your life that you live is imaginary.its still gonna be hard but at the same time your walking on air because you know it’s imaginary 

Yes. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A change so radical it leaves you exactly where you began ;)

Cuz there's nowhere to go.  

You are omnipresent :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

54 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Cuz there's nowhere to go.

Exactly, and no time , no change... difficult to integrate this reality

@Member it’s serious to the point to where I’m sharing about it enlightenment is serious and even you are not enlightenmened like myself 

20 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Nate0068 shits weird man, has me confused as fuck and that's okay. 

Some say nothing changes, some say everything will change. Idk anymore lol.

I think that they said that nothing changes in a deep level, because you are already enlightened, you are the self and you couldn't do nothing about that, even that reality is hidden to you in this moment, but in your ideas, concepts, feeling...I think all changes. Well, anyone could say: no, because there are not ideas, neither you...sure if you are totally enlightened it's like that , I'm talking about be more conciouss

Edited by Breakingthewall

Yeah nothing changes,except you don't need anything anymore. In fact you see how you can do whatever you want without caring what others think or want. Social conditioning, lies and deception tricking you no longer sway or interest you. You no longer judge yourself or care enough to want to change the world.

The world is god's playground does it really matter what happens to it? I also thought i had a purpose here or something, I realize how foolish i was. 

A purpose in the void? It's just a dream for god's sake(see what i did there)3

I don't even like this world idk what i'm doing here tbh

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

6 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Breakingthewall I know but fuck I want to reach that point I've reached in higher consciousness experiences. All I care about is the peace that comes with being. 

Yeah at the end it's necessary to reach it because it's the real truth...or a closer truth . who knows how many levels are in the reality. But those who experienced it use to say that the absolute is all ,and there isn't anything except the self...let's see. 

21 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

@Bulgarianspirit feel the same way it’s just insanely realistic your not embodying the fact it’s not real

Yeah. If i embodied that fact i would be awareness watching a void.. 

I guess i'm stuck here from avoidance syndrome. At least we have cable television and internet.

@Bulgarianspirit what feels better, flowing round with nothing to care about, or engaging structure to everything?

I get lost sometimes ‘stuck’ in schedules, but feels amazing, then directionless after going off feel for a bit. Good chance I’m missing something or need to transcend something else tho obv. 

Isn’t duty a part of soul evolution? 

16 hours ago, B222 said:

@Bulgarianspirit what feels better, flowing round with nothing to care about, or engaging structure to everything?

I get lost sometimes ‘stuck’ in schedules, but feels amazing, then directionless after going off feel for a bit. Good chance I’m missing something or need to transcend something else tho obv. 

Isn’t duty a part of soul evolution? 

Depends on the person. Structure eventually collapses for me. I have restlessness and a yearning for freedom, which hasn't been satisfied yet.