Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

Setting up a macros/vitamin plan?

5 posts in this topic

So I'm looking to set up a daily check list for my diet consisting of a healthy and recommended amount of 

Calories

Protein

Carbs

Fats

Sodium 

Vitamins & minerals (any ideas?)

Fiber

What else should I add to the list? How can I figure out recommended amounts for each category? I need to take into account my weight lifting. I'm a man in his 20s.

I've been taking magnesium powder now for two months, it's absolutely fantastic. I feel it recovers my body and mind just as well as creatine, and it has so many other benefits. It's even boosted my workout performance, and it ables me to workout two times a day. D-3 is also important if you live in a country that doesn't get much sun exposure. 

I find a high-protein, high-fat diet to work best for me, alongside some complex carbs. I try to make sure I get enough fiber, which can be from oatmeal, veggies and fruits.  

https://cronometer.com/

Set your age, weight and height and it will do the hard work for you. I don't know of any online free platform that does the job better. The nutrition information of all foods are trustworthy and verified against various governmental bodies https://cronometer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018239472-Data-Sources

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

26 minutes ago, Mutamycete said:

cereals

Lol