Someone here

Help me see the body as my friend!

45 posts in this topic

Is carrying a body a burden or a bliss?   Well if you ask me it's a burden. 

I discovered that I am eternal perfect needless soul. Desirlessness content ever-present perfection that is always hiding behind the surface of the world of forms.  Maya .  That's my real nature. I just did it. I made that discovery without any psychedelics.. Just good old meditation and observing the world of forms floating around the eternal nothingness at the center.

The soul is identified with an imaginary temporary physical avatar.. For a while.  Not for long time but for a while.    The more I recognize my true nature and then compare it to the body.. The more I see the body as a burden. A burden that I have to carry on for my whole life.  Babysitting this body.  Task after task.  Feed me. Please Me. Rest me. Move me. Clean me.   Over and over again.  A chore after a chore. Until I fall dead after reaching the limit of exhaustion.   A house of diseases. A house of desires.  The never-ending desire that doesn't amount to anything other than the multiplication of itself and the expansion of disappointment. A house of needs. A house of lacking and constant aiming.   The mind can be at ease. The soul can just be content in the now. The body has to perform effort and chase after it's "needs".  There seems to be a conflict between the body and the soul. The nature of limitation VS unlimitedness. 

"oh you don't have to think of it this way and be pessimistic.. The body is the house of God". 

Yeah yeah yeah.. The ghost in the machine. This is dualism. The body is a burden. For God to exhaust himself and start seeking breaking free from the temporary limitations that he decided to reincarnate in. 

Any thoughts on how to help myself change this perspective?  

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

love. your body loves. When light reflects off your eyes and creates an image in your brain of the wonder of illusion, love. When you walk down the street with a flexible step, full control of your movement, that is beauty. when you feel the icy wind on your face, the raindrops that wet you, that's wonderful. When your body rests, perfect machine, it relaxes, it is love. When you are sick and fighting, it is beauty too. illusion is illusion, but wonderful illusion

@Breakingthewall I'm getting sick of it.  The body is no good. Especially after discovering my ultimate self.  I just wanna rest in perfection. No more carrying around and babysitting a corpse. I'm experiencing a huge boundary between myself and the body now.  I see myself as the needless soul and looking at the body from the lense of my Self makes it seem like a burden that I imposed on myself. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

well, your problem will fix itself, the body ends. But since you are now in a body, why not take advantage of it and enjoy it to the fullest? for the non-body you have all eternity.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Any thoughts on how to help myself change this perspective?  

There is no answer, there is no help, you are alone, you are not. Separation can not know non separation, you do not know what you think you know.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

well, your problem will fix itself, the body ends. But since you are now in a body, why not take advantage of it and enjoy it to the fullest? for the non-body you have all eternity.

?

I don't know. Maybe that's the difference between most people and people who are more conscious (not to brag).  The more conscious you are you start caring less about your body and seeing it more for its negatives.   There is no negatives in the absolute but as a limitation upon your infinite self.   

"enjoy it to the fullest".... Well anything less than infinite won't satisfy you.. Because you are infinite being. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

enjoy it to the fullest".... Well anything less than infinite won't satisfy you.. Because you are infinite being.

But the wind in your face is infinite! The illusion is wonder. 

13 minutes ago, traveler said:

you do not know what you think you know.

Regarding what? 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But the wind in your face is infinite! The illusion is wonder. 

The wind is finite. So is the body. 

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

?

I don't know. Maybe that's the difference between most people and people who are more conscious (not to brag).  The more conscious you are you start caring less about your body and seeing it more for its negatives.  .   

This is normal after awakening but just keep in mind the more you neglect the body the more you will suffer for it in your current form.  Despite being conscious that suffering is illusory. 

It's a catch-22.  It's better to show the body Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Today I did a small dose of 5 meo, i was between the frontier of the no-thing and the thing, the no-time and the time. In a moment I was in the no time, after in the time, in a moment the illusion shows like it is: nothingness, a moment later like solid reality. So the nothingness and the illusion are the same, are together, glued

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is normal after awakening but just keep in mind the more you neglect the body the more you will suffer for it in your current form.  Despite being conscious that suffering is illusory. 

It's a catch-22.  It's better to show the body Love.

You are right.    I'm just being lazy since my awakening experience.  Not really feeling like doing anything. Just wanna meditate constantly to be in that state. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are right.    I'm just being lazy since my awakening experience.  Not really feeling like doing anything. Just wanna meditate constantly to be in that state. 

I know what you mean.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Maybe surrender and be aware of this body vs mind dissonance 

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It appears that way. If you can look at them seeing the infinite paths of transformation from material to another.. You would see they are one thing ultimately. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

53 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It appears that way. If you can look at them seeing the infinite paths of transformation from material to another.. You would see they are one thing ultimately. 

LOL isn't that my comment the other day? :D

-Osho

1 hour ago, kai0 said:

Maybe surrender and be aware of this body vs mind dissonance 

I wouldn't call it mind dissonance.. I'm just becoming more conscious of the limitations of the body..  The body IS a set of limitations upon the unlimited soul within. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I wouldn't call it mind dissonance.. I'm just becoming more conscious of the limitations of the body..  The body IS a set of limitations upon the unlimited soul within. 

what a great source of motivation to see yourself beyond the body. How hard is expansion for the ones who don't know they're limited. 

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

what a great source of motivation to see yourself beyond the body. How hard is expansion for the ones who don't know they're limited. 

Idk maybe. Most people are completely absorbed in the illusion of "I am the body".  It doesn't take more than just becoming conscious of yourself observing the body to know that you are not the body.. You could've picked another body in this incarnation. Nothing special or inherent in this body to who you really are. 

-Osho

You are the body and beyond 

Limitations is just a thought