Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

On 12/1/2020 at 2:09 AM, Christdas said:

Do you have legs?

This one. :D

TBH I dont really have a question because most Actualized videos usually give me more answers than I know what to do with to questions I never thought to ask in the first place.

The only thing I really want to know are the details about the psychedelics Leo hasn't told us about yet. But I'm not expecting the answer to that will be revealed in a million subs Q&A video.

Id like to ask, how to arrive to your deathbed without regrets, I mean, taking the choices you wont regret in the future, we cannot predict our future regrets.

What's your opinion on actual physical death? In what degree do you fear it?

(Just to be clear: I'm pretty sure psychedelics taught and showed you a lot, but I'm more interested in your 100% honest opinion)

Edited by nistake

11 minutes ago, Logan said:

@SirVladimir  Become more conscious.

This thread is three months old. You just dropped a random comment without providing any context and tagged me in.

Edited by SirVladimir

Several times you've mentioned deeper levels of the Absolute. Can you please tell us something about it? Thanks??

Eckhart Tolle or Rupert Spira?

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

Cats or Dogs?

Ass or Boobs?

I can't remember if I said, but congrats on 1 mill!! ?

What is your favourite video on your channel?

Are there any topics you filmed and never uploaded? 

What is your biggest regret?

Do you wear trousers (pants) when you record videos?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

It’s funny, really. A couple days ago, I was wondering what happened with this! 

Are you planning on having a family? Why/why not?
Do you want to have kids?

Please do this vid, i have been waiting since October 2020 :)

I wonder what your thoughts are on satori, or sudden awakening. It seems counterintuitive that one should be able to zoom right past all the work straight into the enlightened state, yet there's many accounts where this exact occurrence took place.

What are the most important elements to set in place of changing human consciousness? How do one actually make  permanent changes to one's behavior and personality? (speaking mostly about more basic self-improvement, nothing spiritual there but I assume that same principles apply)

In one of your videos you said something like " You want the most inspiring and motivating vision? Imagine yourself being completely self-less and completely loving" Can you elaborate more on that? Does it apply to a regular person if one really sink into it?