Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Flexible said:

How do you celebrate your birthday ? :D

He was never born xD

1 hour ago, Fran11 said:

He was never born xD

Infinite unbirthday = infinite celebration :D

But according to Leo´s profile "Birthday04/24/1985" he is unable to unimagine the relative birthday of Leo:D , well, the relative "birthday" is the only "birthday".

Edit: the day Leo gave a birth to Leo

Edited by Flexible

Leo, are you happy? :) 

On 20. 9. 2020 at 0:53 AM, Megan Alecia said:

@Leo Gura If that doesn't get picked then I have another one; what's the key to having a childlike enthusiasm and wonder to life? 

Plus, I second this one :)

oh how fun a Q&A two questions Leo:

1) what is your ultimate vision for actualized.org and how do you see it impacting humanity in terms of collective evolution?

2)What does superhuman potential look like a bit more to you and how does that tie in with our life purpose?

Amazing work btw you are really making a huge impact, Congratulations on 1mil its been long overdue imo.

Hi, another question I would have is:

Does not your desire/life goal to become a Sage arise out of the ego?  If so, how do you reconcile that, and any goals/aspirations we have with going through the process of actualization?

You ever had a gay experience? If no, you considered having one?

Edited by Micke

Where do you see yourself in 10, 20, or 30 years?

What do you think you're legacy will be?

What do you think the future of mankind will look like?

Some of these questions may not be worth answering, or may not be general enough, or only warrant short answers, or have already been answered and it's been too long since I re-watched The Dangers of Spiritual Work, or I didn't watch it closely enough.

1. What is Hell? Is it just causing a bunch of suffering for yourself in life and never waking up? Is it downgrading all of infinity into a joke on you by committing suicide or something? Is it some fiery place you go if you were a "terrible person"? or just a silly dogmatic belief? Cultural control mechanism? Helpful metaphor? What is Hell actualized?

2. Why me? Why do I, in this incarnation, have to literally be the next Christ and embody a life purpose to save the world / run for president / martyr for justice? (not me mikelyons, but just the "me" as whoever is asking this question, about what they think, they may be the only one who can do in this life to save creation/changetheworld) Is that just me being unwilling to quit whining? Is imagining life purpose that seems insurmountable or maybe is impossible just one of the dangers of spiritual work when you're not developed enough?

3. Is suicide only culturally disallowed? Is there any truth to society's aversion to it? Is having the courage to actualize life purpose the only real argument against it? Or is that also illusory and it's no better than any argument for or against anything? If infinity is infinite doesn't it include my suicide anyway? Infinite suicides? (no danger intended)

On 20/09/2020 at 4:12 AM, Jordan Welsh said:

How can a human being go from very little understanding of reality & life to the highest levels of understanding of self mastery as well as their purpose in the universe?

Keep doing as mentioned below and in a process you will feel joyful, blissful and ultimately become enlightened and attain moksh

Being purified by his intelligence and controlling the mind with determination

giving up the objects of sense gratification

being freed from attachment and hatred

one who lives in a secluded place

who eats little

who controls his body mind and power of speech

who is always in trance

who is detached, free from false ego, false strength, false pride, lust, anger, and
acceptance of material things, free from false proprietorship, and peaceful

—such a person is

certainly elevated to the highest position and remains in Bliss, Paramanand forever.

Once you do above in totality, in a process you suddenly start feeling joy within which keeps growing for longer and longer time.

From here everything happens automatically and you remain in Bliss.

@Leo Gura Leo, we must have our burning questions answered once the deconstructing science series is over. It's already the middle of November. Or is this gonna end up like the love QnA that never happened because the questions were dumb?

What has been the most difficult insights to integrate? 

9 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Let's face it, boys, this video will never happen. 

giphy.gif

Of course he will ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What is your prediction on the future of the human race?, Do you believe in a pessimistic doomeristic view that believes in the extinction of most  humans in the next 100 years in the case of climate catastrophe, nuclear wars, the dangers of developing super AI that might take control of all human facilities.

Or, on the other hand you believe in an optimistic future that humans will create a utopian awaken society and free of their ego attachments.

If all the questions we can possibly ask about everything are answered what remains? 

Let’s skip forward to the end

Edited by AlwaysJoggin