Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Can you specify a video on how Life Purpose is not a distraction from pursuing consciousness/enlightenment? 

I bought the Life Purpose course (thank you) but find that it has my mind now obsessed with these ideas about what to do with my life, prior to that I was just meditating all day. 

you describe certain aspects of the self-actualization journey being 'the juice of life' and 'incredible results' or something like this.

What were these in your direct experience? and how did they make you feel? Can we all expect the same?

Hey Leo!

I have a bunch of questions for you:

1. I started watching you relatively early in the development of your channel in around ~5th grade. How do you think your work has an impact on people based on age, especially at the ends of the age spectrum? Do you think there are different things that people of different ages can/should be gleaning from your videos, and are there certain topics that apply more to certain age ranges/demographics? On the same note, is there an 'ideal' age range to apply the concepts in your videos?

2. This is always something I've wondered: Since you made the shift from SD Orange all the way up to SD Turquoise (at least in part, not sure of your current exact stage), do you disagree with any concepts you addressed in previous videos?

For you, personally: 

3. What is your take on mental health? What is your advice for someone stuck in a bad mental health rut, someone who knows all the theory but can't seem to actualize anything? I know you had a video on depression many years ago when you spoke a lot from the SD Orange perspective that was seen in a negative light for people that had depression, but I'm wondering if your views have changed.

4. If you could have one wish, what would it be? 

5. On a scale of 1-10, how good is your life at the moment? 

6. Do you have any major regrets in the past year since transitioning in SD stages and going through a lot of inner spiritual work? What are they?

7. Do you have any inner, recurring roadblocks, besides the thyroid problem, that you just can't seem to kick? What are they? How do you want to resolve them?

8. What's something you do on a regular basis that would shock/surprise your viewers? 

Finally: 

8. What's the end goal? What is your vision for the future? 

Thank you, and congrats on 1M. 

Edited by crimson_chess

Congrats Leo!!!

What's the proper way to integrate rational thinking into someone's like? Both in the spiritual and inner endevour and in every-day life decisions?

You’re saying that reality is infinite, and as someone who is open but haven’t reached this point, I am wondering about self-deception. 
Is it possible that I am going to be self-deceived forever?

Because you’re saying that there is ultimate end to it, and in the same time, if something is infinite, how can it end?

It demotivates me, and I am introspecting about it.. there is no clear answer yet..

You mentioned in one of your blog video about how frustrating it is when you have big plans in life but your health is making you Compromise! 

I have been living with some chronic health problems for the last 3 years and its taking a toll on my life purpose and the stuff I want to do in my life! 

How does one manage this train of thought which is filled with depression at times that your health will not let you reach your highest potential? 

Thank you for all the hard work you put in! Congratulations on reaching 1M sub :) 

What do you think of people who "break" the SD model such as Friedrich Nietzsche, who was a good mix of Turquoise, Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue, Red, Purple, and Beige?

is it common for you to tap into infinite intelligence? whats it like 

How can we develop our intelligence? Is it just defined by genes... Or is it possible to develop more conciousness in order to be "smarter"? Can we actualize ourselves towards infinite intelligence?

Where do thougths come from? What is the reason of a thought? When and how is it produced?

What was the reason behind the breakup with your girlfriend? How did you feel about it?
Do you have a new girlfriend now?
How many gf's have you had in your life?
What is your opinion on twin flames (by which I mean the eternal connection between two "souls")? Is this all just New Age crap or is there a layer of truth to it?

What's the least amount of money that could you be earning monthly to satisfy both your needs and wants? Does the money from Actualized.org meet this requierment?
Is Actualized.org your only source of income?

Edited by Neon

@communitybuilder I really like those questions.  You had me thinking at the first two, they're rather deep questions and I'd like to hear Leo's thoughts on those and others that you asked.

Are you concerned that sometimes your content may be confrontational to people and may actually bring on a panic attack.
Eg. confrontational issues such as death, "you are going to die" - which actually appears to be mentioned quite a lot by you.
Given that we are all at varying stages on our paths, do you ever withhold information that could be considered confrontational - or perhaps think about advising on how to deal with panic attacks, or other manifestations of psychic distress brought about by your content that someone might not be ready for.  Or general advice for people that are experiencing distress of this kind in relation to the internet and all its traps.

Congratulations Leo!  Loving your content.

Edited by sandimay

Has taking psychedelics caused permanent changes to your state of being?

What in your opinion is the best spiritual practice not counting psychedelics?

What were the biggest and most surprising insights/shifts in perspective you've gained over the course of your research?

How long can you go without thinking a single thought? Give us an estimate of your best time :D

Are you enlightened? Was your enlightenment gradual or sudden?

What is the highest dose of LSD or Magic Mushrooms or 5MeO-DMT that you have ever done?

What is your daily/weekly routine? (or morning/evening)

How many books have you read?

How many hours per day do you meditate?

What is your favorite form of physical exercise to stay fit?

If you HAD to try to quantify it, how much has your net suffering decreased over the course of your lifetime so far? (or 'since starting your spiritual path').

How do experiences of depersonalization/derealization relate to enlightenment? Have you experienced either of these as a side effect of psychedelics, meditation or other spiritual practices?

Thank you & best wishes!

I forgot:

What would happen if you or someone did 5MeO every day for a year straight? Would you ever try this or something like it?

What is the fastest path to blast your way to enlightenment?