Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

I'm curious as to how you still have so much growth left. How? 

How do you balance your work life, and all other aspects of life. People like Elon Musk work 16 hours a day, which is of course a LOT, how do you personally balance it, as most of us know, there is more to life than just work / business / LP, but we also have business goals we want to achieve? 

Are you still regularly tripping, and do you think you'll ever stop if you are?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

As a beginner in this journey, I've been getting kind of overwhelmed by the amount of exercises there are to do (meditation, all the ones you have posted in this forum, introspection, mindfulness etc.) and I was wondering, should I prioritize any one in particular? Since all work towards the same goal but in different ways, is it just a case of, the more I do, the better, or are there more important exercises for newbies than others?

How is your health situation going?
Are you worried that at some point you will no longer be able to run actualized.org?

Is Leo a a full name or a nickname for Leonid or Leonardo or somethin?

What's an average day for you?

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

what goes on in your mind? Do you consciously try to come up with theories or something along those lines?

Whats the biggest aha moments you had on the journey and whats the most cringey behaviour you outgrow on the journey?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

What are your views on the Big Bang? How large is the Universe?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Do ever plan on practicing the occult or performing magick, such as pentagram rituals or aligning yourself with True Will and unified awareness? How will you achieve permanent awakening and move into the transcendent stage?

1. Do you think you will ever live as a "fully awakened self"? How far do you think you can advance spiritually in the future?

2. Do you think we will ever have a fully conscious/developed society? If not, how advanced do you think society could possibly be in the future?

3. Could you see your channel potentially helping lead to a massively awakened society and pushing real spirituality into the mainstream?

4. Do you think a conscious society could possibly exist with diverse cultures and religions also existing simultaneously?

5. Have you tried nofap/semen retention? If not, what are your thoughts on it?

6. What was the lowest point in your life? The highest?

7. Do your family and friends live a similar life to you?

8. Who is the most awakened individual you have ever encountered in your life?

9. What do you do every day?

10. How has your health been? Any improvements since your last update on it?

11. Do you believe in synchronicity/numerology and other obscure fields discussed by some spiritual communities?

12. What is your specific life purpose and plan for the rest of your life?

A few questions keeping in mind I only ordered your book list today so some of the books may answer them...

Have you read the "Journey of Souls" books and if you have do you have an opinion on life between lives and reincarnation in general?  In my opinion they are the book on reincarnation that most resonated with me. 

How do animals fit into the picture? Do they have souls? It would seem they can't really achieve enlightenment because they lack egos, only having basic instincts.  What about alien civilizations? Multiple dimensions? In theory if another species achieve sentience say Dolphins they would be facing many of these same existential questions? Or alien civilizations?

If true enlightenment is nothingness, why pursue it? Why not just do whatever we want? It seems like most humans just try to chase pleasure and avoid pain, so being obsessed with feeling states. Isn't pursuing enlightenment more of the same? By that I mean chasing certain feelings or feeling states.

What do you think of the text of "revelations of an insider?"  This one should only take you 60 minutes to read.

http://goo.gl/cl1Jjz

Thanks!

Edited by sholomar

Why do you consider only a few people - if any at all - "awakened" and the rest as "not awakened" when awakening is clearly not a binary thing? Why do you keep saying things like "You/they haven't experienced even 1% of (infinite) consciousness" when it is by definition impossible to ever grasp one percent of infinity? What is the point of trying to reach the bottom of something which is infinite and therefore has no bottom?

Why so serious?

How would you react to a confrontation or threat?

Not react and ignore them or stand up for yourself or get aggressive back?

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

1. How much of your knowledge is from personal experience/contemplation and how much did you learn from other people(books/videos,...).

2. Do you ever do something although you are bored with it? For example pushing yourself to finish video or reading boring book to aquire knowledge?

3. How do you deal with family members that are trying to hold you down at lower stage?

4. How much are you in present moment during the day, especially when you do errands?

5. Do you go to sleep and wake up at the same time or is it more random?

How do you do proper shadow work WHILE not identifying with your shadows?

For example:

Let's say that when I was 16 years old, I had a traumatic sexual experience that has caused me to have erectile dysfunction every time I try to have sex with women.

How can I go about tackling my erectile dysfunction issue WITHOUT identifying myself as someone with erectile dysfunction?

Or a simpler one:

How can I work through my binge eating habits WITHOUT identifying myself as someone who needs to eat to cope with stress?

So ultimately, I want to avoid both extremes:

1) If I get too caught up in working through my shadows, I may end up developing a false identity with these shadows, which can make these shadows more persistent.

2) But, if I pretend that I have nothing to do with these shadows, I may end up stuffing them deeper into my shadows, which can ALSO make these shadows more persistent.

Have you ever dealt with this dilemma yourself? If so, how have you dealt with this dilemma?

Thank you Leo,

Jason

Edited by Jason Yoon
To make my question easier to understand

@Jason Yoon

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate
Desperate to control all and everything
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen

Clutch it like a cornerstone, otherwise it all comes down
Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end
Clutch it like a cornerstone, otherwise it all comes down