Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Tim R said:

In the Harry Potter story, there is a mirror. This mirror is able to show us our deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts.

What would you see in that mirror?

+1

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I guess you can’t do speaking tours rn but maybe in the future? Would be interesting to hear live

What is your current baseline level of consciousness and how do you plan to increase it 

What do you think about the maps for awakening and where would you place yourself. Take the buddhist one for example

Do you think there are permanent stages of awakening that you can't go back with regards to your daily experience and has any of it occured to you?

If not, how would you rate your growth or progress

Has all the pyshedelic use shifted or heightened your daily mode of perception in any way?

Considering what you said about glimpsing levels of consciousness that are more profound than what most of the awakened ones have seen. Do you plan to aspire or reach a state of unity and oneness as your baseline level

I think the last time you said "I could be wrong" in a video was 2016. Since then you have appeared convinced that you have the truth or rather that you are the truth

Do you still think it's possible that you could be wrong?

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

• What's the secret psychedelic you've been hinting at for months? It's time Leo. It's time to tell us :)
  • You probably won't post videos your entire life, so what's next? Do you have something in mind? 

Thank you for your work and I wish you a million more.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

Can you explain a common paradox of personal development that you haven't talked about yet? 

Are you as passionate about actualized.org as you used to be? Do you plan on moving on eventually?

Are you (or moderators) collecting forum data, and make any use of it? By forum data I don't mean stuff like age, location etc. but the content, which is posted on this forum. One could write a whole book full of useful stuff, just by analyzing and utilizing forum data (= forum content).

Edited by EmptyVase

If you are comfortable answering this, how have you been able to support yourself financially through actualized.org, considering that most of your Content is free and not supported by ads?

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

what were your thoughts and how did you feel when some forum members claimed they achieved enlightenment? how about for those that seems to be true enlightenment?

Leo, do you watch your own videos?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

What has your spiral dynamics (or more generally growing up) progression looked like throughout your life?

What shadows do you have? What has your shadow work looked like in your life?

What are your top everyday spiritual practices (that can fit into a daily schedule) that provide you the most benefit? 

Edited by Samjc543

7 minutes ago, Giancarlo said:

This 1M subs video is going to be longer than the Spiral Dynamics series ?

?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Apparition of Jack Im bald too, we don't know why. But I have some theories. 1) when I was a kid a put a lot of gel (bad quality, lots of chemicals and I think that fucked up my hair. 2) Genetics 3) Just life.

My questions are:

1) How many friends you have in real life? If so:

2) How do you find conscious or semiconscious friends on real life?

2) How is your family dynamics (mother, father, brother, etc)? Did they know about Actualized.org

3) Are you going to have kids, wife?

4) What is the structure of your days? ex (habits etc)

5) What are your most profound habits apart from psychedelics and meditation.

How to remain disciplined and act responsibly when I experientially see that I have no free will?  I notice that being aware of the lack of a separate self that is a chooser/controller is often used to rationalize laziness. Thanks for all the value you're providing :)

Edited by yolosmoothie