Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

Leo, how do you distinguish between your shadow projection onto others and envying them someting? How to tell if something pisses me off of jealousy and becouse of me projecting my shadow onto them? 

How long until we're all surprised by seeing  "Joe Rogan Experience #2145 : Leo Gura" pop up in our YouTube feed?  xD

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

What is your view on the current pandemic and how will it affect the upcoming US election?

hey Leo, i don't have question, aside maybe from knowing how do you keep having thick skin during all those years and not being influenced too much by chasing money or your audience.

tell us a bit about your past, family or friends you hang out with in LA?

Your practical and mastering emotions videos: is it the research and study or the pure inner wisdom speaking ?

Edited by Madhur

How do you find the correct balance between school and self actualization?

Is it necessary to invest enough time to get all As?

Will this improve work ethic over time?

Do you believe in Attraccion Law? Some others gurus like Dr. Joe Dispensa o Bob Proctor really do. I'd like to know you opinion about it.

Let say there's a some sort of negative situation going on in ones life with crappy people and crappy feelings. 

Should one let go of the people or the feelings towards those people?

And how to relate to feelings if one lets go of the people?

Leo, Have you enneatyped yourself? If so, what was your conclusion? Wouldn't by chance be a type Nine?

How about Essence or Endocrine-body type? I guess you to be Lunar/Venusian. ?‍♂️ The chief feature of Lunar types is said quite often to be willfulness,,, ?

Also a question that's fairly woo woo,,, as if the first two weren't.

If it wasn't for Faith Javane's books, I probably would never have gotten interested in numerology. I noticed your Birthdate in Pythagorean numerology reduces down to 33/6. In case you've ever dug into your numerology, any comments about that?

I understand if you skip over my questions. In answering them, you'd probably catch a lot of hell over it,,, however you answered them. I'm into typologies so I had to ask.

I appreciate your work.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

When is your book coming out? Will it be within 5 years?

Keep up the good work.

What obligations do middle class and wealthy people living in first world nations have for charitable giving towards people in poorer and less developed parts of the world? What are you your thoughts on donating money to charities vs. political advocacy organizations as far as making the world a better place?

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

I have some things that I have really been wanting to ask you :)

Who is your best friend (apart from your partner)?

For how long has your longest relationship lasted? 

When you picture it in your mind, what do you imagine the day of your physical death will be like, and the actual moment of death itself?

This is a sensitive question so I understand if you want to keep it private, but could you maybe elaborate on your relationship with your father? You have mentioned your complicated history in the past. If you feel comfortable to, maybe you could tell us some of the worst specific things he has done that you have not explicitly explained yet but alluded to in previous videos such as your video about Spiral Dynamics Stage Red.

What is your opinion of talent vs practice within arts, skills, fields of mastery and spirituality? It seems like you with time have come to view talent as more and more important, and the differences between how people are wired from birth. 

What is the best sex you have ever had if you had to pick one single time?

How do you act if a guy physically threatens you or tries to make fun of you when talking to girls? Do you remember a time when you did really well in such a situation, or maybe a time when you to the contrary lost a girl to some asshole?

How do you deal with / prevent bullying or the risk of becoming socially excluded when you open yourself up to the extent that you have been with actualized.org? I'm thinking especially during the earlier videos when you didn't radiate as much self confidence as you do now.

Have you ever suffered a humiliating social "defeat" or being excluded by a community for the work you do on Actualized.org? If so how did you overcome it?

What is your process for accepting the hellish forms of suffering that must exist in a reality of infinite form (and the fact that you will go through them yourself from a nondual perspective)?

What is your biggest regret in life?

Extra questions:

Have you ever had a threesome with two women?

What are your brother and mother like?

@Leo Gura In the Harry Potter story, there is a mirror. This mirror is able to show us our deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts.

What would you see in that mirror?

Do you like to listen to music, and if so, what genre is your favorite? 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

How’s your book coming along? I’m read to read the Bible of Leo already 9_9

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!