Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

1. What was the single most impactful insight/epiphany that hit you while you were sober (not on psychedelics)? Something so profound that it literally left your jaw open and made you cancel the rest of your day. Why was it so significant etc.

2. What inspired Actualized.Org and how did it start for you/what was that process like? Was it something specific you had in mind for years or was it the culmination and morphing of different ideas?

hrhrhtewgfegege

How do you integrate deep insights from things such as psychedelics or awakenings?

Congrats Leo, and thank you.  Here are my questions:

1. What will be/has been one of your most difficult ego attachments to let go of?

2. With the stage you are at on your journey, are there still moments when you are so excited/passionate or anxious/afraid that you can't eat or sleep or escape racing thoughts?

3. What is your favourite emotion to feel and why?

It seems like a lot changed for you upon beginning psychedelics,

What was the biggest change for you on this journey upon stepping into that world?

Can you tell the story of your family's migration from Russia to the US?

Where would you place yourself on the spiral dynamics model/ego development Model as of this day you read this out?

What would be the best way to transition to green/pluralist in the us and could we get to yellow/strategist in my lifetime? (I’m 25)

——-

do you believe in a divine plan?

Edited by Gidiot

How you think about sharing spiritual experiences and also as general sharing something? When you share something that hurt's mostly it is relief for people. How it works when you share spiritual experience? 

I have heard people from Sadghuru's ashram don't talk about there experiences, because everyone's experience differs as they say. When I had mystical experience I was shocked some time, but after that wanted to share it with somebody. How you think about holding this experiences in yourself and not sharing to people?

You are sharing your experiences in videos and I am interested how deeply you share this experiences? Are you hiding some things when you are talking about those staff or are you telling absolutely everything? Are you trying to tell about this experiences in some way to make sense for high audience?

Do you still read books?

Do you ever get to the point in your development that reading books becomes unnecessary?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

can you share more of your trip reports with us

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

can you tells us the name of the two more powerful substances than 5 meo 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

How often do you use psychedelics? How much toll on your body do you feel these back to back meo trips take, or do you feel it's no problem for the body to withstand taking meo many days in a row?

Do you feel the psychedelic insights wear off the longer you stay away from them? Or do you feel that you gain permanent insights?

Do you sometimes watch your older videos for fun? 

Do you take a break anytime from your work and life purpose, and do something else like watching a movie?

How does your family feel about your work, do they understand or are they afraid you're losing your mind? What did you tell your mother next time you met her after you told her goodbye because you were thinking about merging and becoming one with god forever on meo? (I'm guessing she had questions about what you meant with saying goodbye)

Edited by Micke

How do people who have been doing this sort of work and developing themselves for a number of years (15 yrs for me) deal with the new "higher consciousness" trend and the large influx of newer pseudo enlightened people?

How to govern yourself when you are more intelligent and further along in your personal/spiritual development than the people in your life (how to stop being misunderstood and stop having to be everyone's teacher/therapist).

On 19/09/2020 at 11:33 PM, SirVladimir said:

How does one get a hot witch girlfriend

^ seconded, even those of us in relationships are interested in this. 

+ I'd love life Q&A. How about 2 hours of questions & answers 

* also any sort of rant would be a nice relaxing topic

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Leo Gura What is your honest opinion on RSDTyler and RSDJulien? Because I also follow them and they seem valuable.

What kind of music do you listen to?

What are some things you've changed your mind about over the past few years (not necessarily spirituality-related, just about life)?