rudraksharatna

All About Lord Shiva

18 posts in this topic

Lord Shiva is a part of Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh and is associtaed with Moksha which is relief from the cycle of birth and death. The Power of destruction of Lord Shiva has a great purifying power on a universal level.His Favorite ornament is Rudraksha which He wears on his arms, wrists, neck , waist and hair mat.

Shiva is just another conceptual construction.

You are imagining shiva right now even though you are it.

?

2 hours ago, rudraksharatna said:

His Favorite ornament is Rudraksha which He wears on his arms, wrists, neck , waist and hair mat.

Hm added this on dreamboard. 

2 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Shiva is just another conceptual construction.

You are imagining shiva right now even though you are it.

?

How purposeful 9_9

sounds like Leo sometimes :P 

9F3A41E4-CEBA-485F-91F7-FEEC28AA2045.png

fascinating fun-facts of ancient wisdom “coincidence” xD 

@rudraksharatna

Shiva means no-thing. Shiva means consciousness. For Muslim he is Allah. For Christian he is jesus. The whole universe is dance of shiva. 

Lord shiva is the foremost yogi appeared on planet.  He is an aghori. He taught 113 ways of attaing enlightenment to saptarishis. He has given the name shiva becoz he is the first one to become awaken. He is the first Guru who transmitted this knowledge. That day is celebrated as guru poornima.

Back then they simplified concepts, otherwise people could have killed them thinking they are crazy.

There is truth in the stories, but it is never meant to be taken literally lol.

All you need to do sometimes is internally chant "Shivohum" - (I am that, i am mahadeva the mahakaala khalabhairava, the all knowing, all powerful, eternal, eternally blissfull, omnipresent, that witch holds all forms, the ultimate, royal, highest, that which is everything and nothing, the stillness and action, the beacon of all posibilities, sitting here as himself by himself as infinite forms forever, deluding and liberating ever flowing infinite components of himself for ever and ever) that you are. You are the final boss in the game you created. Relax and enjoy.

They had hundreds of deities in Hinduism because of the difficulty of comprehending the formless. What good is the formless for the human mind?. The ego wants to think of God As a specific being that can have effect on direction of this world. And ultimately God is not just formlessness. It's also all forms. So feel free to worship it in the form Shiva.. Jesus.. Yahweh.. Zeus etc.  But always keep in mind that the Godhead will always escape whatever fixed form you imagine it to have. 

"my lord.. Forgive me for my three sins.. The first :that I'm worshiping you using these chants and words.. And you are beyond all descriptions and praises.  The second : That I'm worshiping you only in this temple.. And you are beyond all places.  The third : that I'm worshiping you in these limited  forms.. And you are beyond all forms and images ". 

- a traditional hindu prayer. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I know someone who claims that he was lord shiva on a psychedelic trip. He told me, he is 100% sure he experienced himself as the absolut god shiva. I find that interesting.?

On 9/20/2020 at 0:05 AM, DrewNows said:

How purposeful 9_9

sounds like Leo sometimes :P 

9F3A41E4-CEBA-485F-91F7-FEEC28AA2045.png

fascinating fun-facts of ancient wisdom “coincidence” xD 

Wow! Did not know that 'Shivaambhu'.

'Swayambhu' translates to one's urine and yes, it is taken as a medicine. Also, cow's urine for medicinal, now if you wonder or have questions on How come, well there are actual well researched ancient texts on how it works!

Facinating!

Krishna is the real deal. Haha! This is like fighting with pokemons. Who's Sri will win?

Ultimately there is only One x) 

<3 <3 <3   

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

20 hours ago, StudentOfLeove said:

Ah just by the way. I am Shiva.

3 hours ago, StudentOfLeove said:

I will destroy it all...

xD I had my inner shiva embodiment during psychedelic trips too, oh so powerful ?

I am @DrewNows naturally attuned Self xD 

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

xD I had my inner shiva embodiment during psychedelic trips too, oh so powerful ?

You are a true warrior!