Conscious life

What would be Self actualization after turquoise?

5 posts in this topic

Is self actualization continue, after once get at turquoise stage. Most enlightened people would stop three, they become teachers and they learn less and do themselves. What motivation turquoise can have about life? after realizing oneness with cosmos? I would love leo to shoot motivation video to revive our sprit to keep us going the self actualization process, and to highlight traps and journey of self actualization, his experiences from how he start up to now.

just get on the spacecraft and travel billions of light years in just one direct direction. if you could hit somewhere that you could not go further, let me know :P

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Even the most enlightened master could not perfect himself in all aspects of life. 

4 hours ago, fridjonk said:

Even the most enlightened master could not perfect himself in all aspects of life. 

If we arrived at perfection, there wouldn't be anything else to do. 

We are forever imperfect, seeking the perfect, hoping to never find it. :) 

think of development and awakening as an asymptotic curve rather than a straight line.

there is an ever-evolving Self Love, Wholeness, Awareness-- that makes life continually fresh. 

and our good friend the Shadow is still up for examination, always and especially after a glimpse or abiding awakening

Edited by Oppositionless