Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

You are your own Genie in the bottle!

7 posts in this topic

You are your own damn Genie in the bottle! Just rub your forehead to activate the WISHING MODE ?
Tip: it's actually always on ? So, always only wish for, think & feel good in each & every moment. You yourself are the saviour you've been seeking! All you need is self-trust - just you being in your corner. Your thoughts create your reality. Thoughts when believed create feelings, powerful deep feelings... Which attract what you see in the outer world accordingly. The mirror follows the law of reflection. You raise your right hand and it reflects it right back. Reality follows a similar law as well, law of attraction... It works on a deeper level. Inner. Your feelings is what creates your world around you. Feelings of fear, anxiety & worry mirror situations which reflect this vibe & feelings of love, joy & gratitude attract their own counterparts.
It'll be mirrored right back at Ya ❤️ Your Genie is always at work. Giving you exactly what you wish for using your inner feelings & state as the compass.
So tame this inner Genie called mind & make it your slave. It is always at your service. So don't be shy! Trust the process & wish away! 
Oh & don't worry, you've got unlimited wishes ?

Remember, You're damn powerful. Your wish is your command :) 

Remember that you are your own GENIE, which means YOU are so inherently POWERFUL... that you can create whatever you wish to!

"You believe you don't have the power you really have... You're using your power right now to believe you're powerless.

That's how powerful you are!"

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

❤ beautiful

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Sounds nice doesn't work.

Reality doesn't care what you think.

Why?

It is making you think those things.

Your thoughts come from the source, you are merely witnessing them,as well as the actions of the body.

This new age teaching you make your reality is useful up until you do self-inquiry lol.

I don't have the power to cure my diseases. I don't have the power to make people stick around.

The only power i have is to witness this happening. Whatever is happening. Another power is to say i don't care what happens,the power of apathy.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

10 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Why?

Your thoughts come from the source, you are merely witnessing them,as well as the actions of the body.

This new age teaching you make your reality is useful up until you do self-inquiry lol.

I don't have the power to cure my diseases. I don't have the power to make people stick around.

The only power i have is to witness this happening. Whatever is happening. Another power is to say i don't care what happens,the power of apathy.

You’re completely giving your power as God away, and to nihilism.

You are still stuck in duality. YOU are the source.

To all people saying it's BS, here's what I learnt from studying and experimenting with the occult:

Reality can be diveded in planes. The physical plane is the grossest and pure awareness is the subtlest. These two you already know about.

Beetween these two, there are planes made out of subtler ("more amorphus", "less concrete", "energetic") forms of conciousness than the physical plane. These are sometimes called the Astral and Mental planes (there is no individual mind as it seems really, only the mental plane of reality).

There's a descending causality from these subtler plains to the physical. 

This doesn't mean you can break the laws of nature, but rather you are using knowledge about these laws in a concious way. The same way we use knowledge about physics to build technology.

This is very limited if you compare it to an ideal "God-mode", in the sense you can't modify physical reality in any way you want, but it's still very powerful for some propouses (healing some types of diseases, having fine control of one's emotions and even other people's, attracting success/love in a not specific concrete way, work on your subtle body and activate chakras, astral travels, and more).

Many of you guys are biased towards Eastern spirituality, in which these things aren't mainstream and are even disregarded (just like they disregard the physical plane in fact).

So I suggest you broad your sources.

Edited by Fran11

@Bulgarianspirit

1 hour ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Why?

While I do agree that each emotion that exists has a positive intent behind it, for example apathy (laziness, boredom, despair, loneliness , depression...) serves us in that the events/actions by people that are too much for our minds at that time to experience get numbed down in order that the information does not overwhelm the maps of reality our minds have made and to continue to take action. However, too much apathy can become a difficult obstacle to deal with when you want to motivate yourself to take better action and to empathize with other people, despite it's usefulness.

Is this acute or chronic apathy you're experiencing? Has it been a week of apathy? A month? A year? Because if you take a good look at your personal time line, you'll notice that not all the time you're this indifferent to the world or people. Really find those memories of when you're not indifferent, even if it's a different negative emotion. If you continue this, you'd notice how your mind overblows the apathy problem and that actually it's not that big of a deal.

Are you okay with who you are currently and with your actions? When you think about yourself, is it mostly negative? Have any self-esteem issues? Because if you're hitting spiritual practices too much/far, it's very easy to become self-abusive and demonize current actions as negative and egotistical. If you catch yourself negatively thinking about yourself, try and think positively, even if it's a different negative thought story.

@Mikael89

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

This is clearly not true.

I don't understand how people can believe in stuff like this. If you test it you should see clearly that it's not true. Easily debunked. I don't understand what's wrong with people.. Seems like people want to believe in wishful thinking crazy fairytales instead of caring about the Truth.

I've seen enough examples from other spiritual groups and in this forum that if you push too hard on your practices, and make too much of an enemy of your mind, that it will lead to self esteem issues and self abusive thought stories and a negative visual/auditory/somatic feeling of your self concept. It's so much easier to belief than to take action on becoming a stronger version of yourself with better set behaviors, timeless newbie mistake. I've also seen enough victimhood of the self going around. To me, that's so powerful, like you do know that your mind/you are tormenting yourself? Yes, the world is bitter and so are other people, but that's cherry on the top. You cause way more damage to yourself than any other person or any other world circumstance could ever do. If that's possible, what happens if you could think just slightly differently? Just a little sprinkle of positive, or a different negative thought about you? It gets magnified by a lot.

Here's something.

Simple is always good. For some, not, for others yes.

Drop the word God... Depending on your upbringing you might have heard it used and to mean for various meanings of the word.

Simple. Just know and tell yourself that all your wishes come true. Whatever you wish for.

You don't have to get into the whole explaining of WHY it works or it is so. That you are God or One with God or the Son of God etc etc... None of that.

You already ARE what you are. The aliveness that you are. It's what you tell yourself about what's possible is what's more important. Be open to it. Trust it. Of course Love is a crucial aspect of wishes... The very belief of it, is sacred. Works only for well wishes. Well for all. And when one's in a state of love for all, one's incapable of wishing for anything that would harm others/the whole/one. 

Let Love guide you all. God bless you.

Screenshot_20200919-005204~2.png

Screenshot_20200919-005845~2.png

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny