Michael569

A Life of Purpose

248 posts in this topic

@Sincerity ❤️

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Great to have you back man 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

@toasty7718 thanks bro 🙏

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 27/10/2020 at 3:15 PM, Michael569 said:

A schoolmate of mine said she wants me to see her husband because his asthma & allergies have never been worse. The poor guy can't even go to sleep without 10 puff of steroid inhaler to open up his lungs. I've always been really interested in asthma but never had the chance to "experiment" on someone besides myself. Doing a deep-dive into asthma these days to see what's out there hiding in the medical archives. Lot of controversial research out there but the majority of the evidence is unambiguous, the more animal food in the diet, the worse it usually gets for those who are predisposed. I was fighting for 3 years myself along with allergies. Asthma is such a nasty and vicious enemy but it can definitely be cured.  It is so prevalent and yet the standard medical treatment is completely useless and non-helpful. Kinda like building up a wall instead of figuring out why the water levels keep rising. The research has pretty much uncovered the most common causes yet the only therapy everybody gets is a bunch of useless inhalers....sad

I recently learned that a former client of mine, the one I talked about previously, has died while crashing in the engine-less airplane. His wife is now left with 3 children, 2 of which in pre-school age. 

Life is so fleeting, so fragile. This thing we are all cultivating, building, honing endlessly and then one day, an accident happens and its all gone and you're out as if you were never here, leaving a void that can never be filled. 

Cherish the little things. Check on the people who care about you, then check on those who aren't doing too well. Most of all, reflect on the good things in life, stop aiming forward all the time (note to self) . 

Take care you beautiful people

Edited by Michael569

15 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I recently learned that a former client of mine, the one I talked about previously, has died while crashing in the engine-less airplane. His wife is now left with 3 children, 2 of which in pre-school age. 

Life is so fleeting, so fragile. This thing we are all cultivating, building, honing endlessly and then one day, an accident happens and its all gone and you're out as if you were never here, leaving a void that can never be filled. 

Cherish the little things. Check on the people who care about you, then check on those who aren't doing too well. Most of all, reflect on the good things in life, stop aiming forward all the time (note to self) . 

Yeah, I used to remind myself of things like this to forget about the idea of "I'll live until 80, so I'll do it tomorrow", or  "I need to live longer", and just try to appreciate the beauty of life everyday as if it was your last.

It actually reminds me of a dream/nightmare I had recently where a happy family were playing on a bank near a body of water. It was a beautiful day and they were all happy....

Then all of a sudden a crocodile comes and snatches one of the kids, the family go down to help and then two of them get snatched by other crocs attracted by the commotion.

Only 1 of the 4 family members remained. 

In a blink of an eye, a family living in love, harmony and paradise were destroyed. 

The dream was kind of weird but a good lesson to just savour it while you have the chance and don't assume you'll live to 80, and also don't assume your happiness/health will last.

Fulfilment can also be temporary and destroyed despite the work that went into it. 

@ZenAlex Life seems to have mysterious way to send us these signals. Glad that was a dream and not a real scenario. Still, seems to have served its purpose. 

I was going to insist on writing something complicated but ultimately it's just about giving a little gratitude, a little energy. I think this is the underlying demand.
A smiley is best eheh.

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Yeah there's nowhere to hide.
Confident hug*

hum..

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.