Michael569

A Life of Purpose

246 posts in this topic

Podcast (inc video) with @Average Investor where we talked about different aspects health. Good conversation, we touched on many topics including toxins and pollutants (I realise talking about health with a half-stuffed nose is a bit of hypocrisy :D). Can't believe we chatted for over 2 hours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CawSkhZoZ3Q&t=1518s

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Latest from my research workshop. This time I've looked into Aswagandha. Been a super interesting deep-dive, lots of cool content hiding in the annals of Medical Library. I've decided to split the articles into two parts. Mental health, sleep and cognition in part 1 and testosterone, fertility and workout performance for part 2. Here is part 1: https://www.andro-health.com/post/aswagandha-for-mental-health-brain

I've recently onboarded on a new coaching programme aimed at deeply rooted beliefs & emotions, childhood conditioning and emotional awareness. I feel like there is still that frustrated child hidden somewhere deep within and it is about time that little creature is addressed. We've had our first session during which I felt like something has been waking up. My body was shaking halfway through the session as I was tasked to explore some of the deep motives and driving factors in my life. Can't wait for the next 6 weeks, I know I'm up for a bumpy ride but I owe it to my current self and to my past snd future self especially knowing how much those things are holding me back.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Testing the waters of Youtube with this lame topic for a start :D

I wonder if you can optimize your health to the point your hair grows back xD

Now that would be one hell of a selling point

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Oooo.. a youtube channel

got inspired by you a lot Mandy ^_^

7 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I wonder if you can optimize your health to the point your hair grows back xD

Now that would be one hell of a selling point

oh man the amount of money, time and frustration that went down that black hole :DWhat you see is what I lost between 12-18, I guess my DHT peak. 

@Preety_India thanks so much Preety for your kind words ! Means a lot 

A RANT AGAINST THE STERILISING SOCIETY 

Bacteria, sterilisation and endless disinfection. We are creating the most neurotic and the sickest generation that has ever walked this planet. More and more children are being born through voluntary C-Section. Breastfeeding is becoming a luxury stripping the babies's of a perfect, pristine and divine formula designed by 500 million years of evolution full of Human Milk Oligosacharides the gods's gifted probiotic superbombs.  Replacing it by some shitty formula designed in lab-based on 5 clinical trials (there are exceptions when breastfeeding is not possible of course). Millions of colonies and varieties carefully designed and prepared by mom's body replaced by 20 shitty lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. There are no faces anymore, just bodies with masks. Everything is fucking disinfected. Every surface is sterilised. Absolute panic of bacteria everywhere. I see young people shopping in gloves, masks and hoodies. Nobody will touch another person. Handshakes are a thing of the past. Hugs are reserved for partners and family. 

We are creating a generation with the most messed up immune system ever. Immune systems that won't be able to tell a a molecule of helicobacter pylori from a molecule of dander launching autoimmune attacks on every single thing. Allergies will be on the rise. Asthma will be on the rise. ADD and autism from messed up gut microbiome due to lack of breastfeeding and C-section birth in sterilised conditions. Born babies coming in contact with detol and doctor's gloves and antibiotics straight away , just in case rather than their mom's vaginal and faecal microbiome as nature and evolution intended for 300,000 years. 

It is already happening. Autoimmunity will be on the rise that's beyond doubt at this point. 

I read an interesting finding recently that when babies have their dropped pacifier and had it  licked by mom rather than disinfected they have fewer allergies and fewer respiratory infections throughout their lifetime. Children born through C-section have a higher risk of allergies, asthma and autoimmunity and so do children not breastfed. We are supposed to be constantly exchanging bacteria and allergens with people through communication, handshakes,. physical contact, sharing bus holder, sharing ticket at the bus station, walking into someone else's caught or sneeze (as gross as it sounds). 

Humans are supposed to be exposed to each other's bacteria, viruses and even occasional airborne spit or saliva (unintentional) 

Now taking all of those together and raising generation living in fear, constant surveillance, flooded with disinfectants, wearing masks that trap all airborne allergens preventing immune system achieving a sense of common recognition and learning what is self and what is foreign, not meeting other kids in real life, not getting in contact with dirt and nature and animals. No handshakes, no physical contact wrestling other kids in the mud being exposed to a cocktail of natural immunomodulatory chemicals and allergies.  Low fibre high protein diets based on supplements, powders and protein bars. Not eating vegetables because of fear of antinutrients (screw whoever came with this nonsense first) 

I weep for the future of the new generations. Should I ever have kids they will be fucking crawling in the mud like I was, getting exposed to all the natural immunomodulatory, bacteria, dust, mould, bugs and their shit, animal fur and fungi. Eating vegetables from a garden still containing dirt that I will do my absolute best to create for them. Being ok with some dust in the house. Not using bleech and alcohol wipes and disinfectants. Not restricting any food categories whatsoever. Not using antibiotics unless absolutely fucking necessary. Everything has to be introduced early on - dairy, eggs, meat, fish, shellfish, celery, peanuts, walnuts, seeds. Every single allergen if possible before the age of 3. Fuck raising children as vegans, bad idea. Give them a choice once they are conscious enough. Not worth ending up with wrecked immune system after eating a slice of cheese. My kids will grow up with other kids, do sleepovers, they will practice sports that will get them in close contact with other people the way I had through years of judo training being exposed to other guy's skin bacteria for 15 years. They will swim in lakes (if any are left by then), collect herbs, berries and eat without having washed their hands (except after toilet time). Freaking healthy superstars. My son will have to suck up not having a lot of hair early on in life but his immune system will be a robust unstoppable fucking machine. 

-END OF RANT- thanks for reading and sorry for foul language and stop disinfecting your hands all the time ^_^

@BlackMaze I felt good to rant a bit I won't lie :D 

Hope you're doing alright ! 

Back in Slovakia for a week and a half. Had to come back despite the awful covid situation to take care of some family stuff going on with my mom. 3.5 hour drive, 2.5 hour flight and another 1.5 hour drive later I'm back where I started, a peaceful quiet village in the western part of the country.

Walking our dog, an old veteran now I got reminded of 20 years I spent here growing up, tracing in footsteps of my 12 year old me chasing with kites, football and bike along these , now kinda overgrown places. The clumsy and chubby little kid, always introverted, always shy to voice his opinion always living inside his own fantasies and alternative realities. Now as I'm working on a coaching program and going back to the moments in my childhood that shaped my mental and spiritual development (and lack thereof), i feel an even bigger connection with this place and with this little kid that still dwells within, dominating so many parts of my life. But now, new patterns are starting to emerge.

I am rediscovering how anxious I always was as a kid, how fearful and how much I hated attending these endless judo sessions, spending weekends labouring like a mule for my grandparents and all these things I hated and loathed. In this coaching I'm returning to all these moments now, I am watching my 10 year old self arguing with my dad for not wanting to leave the house on Saturday morning to go labour and dig potatoes an vegetables for 12 hours. In my meditations, I'm returning to these places and all the bullying and mockery I experienced over a decade and half of attending judo practice. Always being the youngest, always being the one picked on. I'm processing these experience one by one, forgiving the bullies and making peace with them in my mind. 

I never knew how much silent resentment I built up against my dad. Way more than towards my mom. Generally there are very few things I resent her for, mostly has to do with her alcoholism and I resent myself for not being able to do anything about it. 

But I silently resent my dad for never trying to help me figure out my life earlier on rather than sending me to the fucking dumb shit business school, but it's ok he didn't know any better. I resent him for letting himself and me be enslaved by his own dad, who has for decades been emotionally manipulating our family. I resent him for forcing me to attend this fucking church thing every weekend for nearly 7 years. I resent him for lying to my mom and cheating on her. And I resent him for all the emotional manipulation over the years. But I will come to terms with everything...in time and once I do and can finally drop all this baggage, I'll be able to remove a big burden that's been holding me back so much even in my practice. Picking up one broken piece at a time....

Another mind-blowing thing, I talked to my mom today and basically, I found out I was never breastfed. I had no idea. Now it makes sense why I keep struggling with allergies on and off throughout my whole life every time I change an environment.  It makes sense while no matter what I do and how much into extreme I go, they just keep coming back. A huge fucking piece of jigsaw has landed on my head right there. I've known for years that children not breast-fed are at like 1000% increased risk of allergies but I always though I was bf for at least half a year. I don't blame my mom, it was not her fault, she was not able to. Knowing where it is coming from I'm finally able to dig super deep and go the deepest I've ever gone in my research on the microbiome, the core of all of it. Somehow I always knew this to be the case but this information just sealed the deal. I don't think I can completely restore it to what it would have been had I received 6 months of natural baby formula but maybe there is a way to get close to it. 

Good shit !!, looks like the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022 will be the timeof deep emotional, spiritual and gut healing. With that I'm also excited that we'll be moving once again up north spending 6 months in Snowdonia.....because why the fuck not. 

On 23/11/2021 at 6:27 PM, Michael569 said:

Another mind-blowing thing, I talked to my mom today and basically, I found out I was never breastfed. I had no idea. Now it makes sense why I keep struggling with allergies on and off throughout my whole life every time I change an environment.  It makes sense while no matter what I do and how much into extreme I go, they just keep coming back. A huge fucking piece of jigsaw has landed on my head right there. I've known for years that children not breast-fed are

I love this... I've had quite a few moments over the years when I've received some revelation and found myself lloking at either my mother or father and thinking 'and you never thought it might be relevant to mention this??'... when I was about 15 my dad revealed that I had a half-sister he'd just forgotten to bring up.... jeeeesusss...

20 hours ago, ZenRising said:

I love this... I've had quite a few moments over the years when I've received some revelation and found myself lloking at either my mother or father and thinking 'and you never thought it might be relevant to mention this??'... when I was about 15 my dad revealed that I had a half-sister he'd just forgotten to bring up.... jeeeesusss...

Holy

Same for me. We all better ask our parents for all the (health) things we learned till now.

My mother a few months ago, "I already had my amalgam fillings in my teeth during the pregnancy with you sparrow, but they are safe."

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

2 hours ago, ZenRising said:

when I was about 15 my dad revealed that I had a half-sister he'd just forgotten to bring up.... jeeeesusss...

damn! holy shit that must have hit you like a rock! 

34 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

I already had my amalgam fillings in my teeth during the pregnancy with you sparrow, but they are safe."

Hmm yeah...I think many of our moms did. Plus add to that the entire period of breastfeeding as mercury is known to appear in there as well O.o

I think it's only gonna get worse to be frank 

18 hours ago, Michael569 said:

I think it's only gonna get worse to be frank

You mean with chemicals being cast into nature for us to ingest? Or do you mean the things our parents know which we don't know?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

59 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

chemicals being cast into nature for us to inges

this ^ :|

Short y outdoor workout routines for mobility, speed, endurance, strength and coordination. #covidfriendly 

Definitely need a better microphone and a better camera :D