Kalki Avatar

Your wish is your command by Kevin Trudeau- 10/10

7 posts in this topic

This is a no BS audiobook a rich entrepeneur recommended to me sometime ago about how to use LOA. The book is a conference on the swissalps. There he explains in 2 days how the elites and secret societies use and train people to use these principles properly in order to get what ever the hell they want. The author was an ex-member of the skull and bones I think or some other society. 

This book is great because you cant be all day just reading on LOA. If you are a busy person listen to this to continually install and remember the importance behind the truth of thoughts/feelings/beliefs and much more. 

This is PT 1 of 13

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@herghly Deeper understanding of the mind and LOA. And how crucial it is to understand it and then apply it with more awareness. 

You wont get stuff by just thinking, but its the definitive first step to achieve or limit yourself by being ignorant of such things. 

There are many things that need to be learned about your mind (inner game) like self deception, contemplation, rationality, vision, self talk, LOA, etc. If you only focus on outer game techniques you will get short success, none or limit yourself in the course by not understanding your mind and Inner system creation process. If you combine inner and outer game, then you will get controlled success. Not something accident and slow. 

You can rely on the LOA unconsciously by what you have focused on the past, but you can also use it instantly and mix your frequencies. You can use it short term aswell. You can instantly change your appearance/vibration to attract thoughts of that frequency level or even get access to people of that vibration that have what you want. You can manipulate your reality and circumstances short and long term. But you must understand such things and be highly aware of the Dynamics involved to play like a chamaleon without breaking some rules or integrity.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

A few years ago, I was on another self-improvement forum where the creator of the forum used to recommend Your Wish Is Your Command a lot. He used to say that he had been through 10000 hours of studying self-improvement/spiritual literature and found this program to be one of the most important pieces of information available to humankind.

He used to say that one must listen to the whole program at least a hundred times. Most of the members did not pay much attention to this advice but one person did (let's call him, 'A'). A listened to the program over and over. The program is about 14 hours long, and 'A' had listened to it for 33 times when I got to know about him.

Turns out that 'A' started creating massive results in his life. He was an average student in his college but after following this program, he became a topper. He reported many results like manifesting synchronicities, improving his relationships, starting a business etc.

This inspired a lot of us. I started listening to the program too and initially I found it hard to follow. Kevin speaks quite slowly and repeats his points a lot. And that was annoying.

Ironically, the slow speech and repetition is a key part why the program is so good. Because that's how it really goes deep into one's sub-conscious.

After listening to the program just once, a huge shift came about in how I saw the world. I realised that the most important thing in life is to master one's emotions. The program became one of the most important priorities of my life at that time. I listened to it a number of times, 10 I think. And it created massive shifts.

The most important shift was that I became far more teachable. Increasing your teachability and mastering the basics is a point that Kevin focuses a lot on. It was only after I had been through this program for a number of times that I started actually applying whatever self-improvement stuff I was reading and listening to. Before that, it was mostly like I was just gathering information but not really implementing it.

I started practicing things much more diligently and consistently and that improved the results I was getting manifold.

I would highly recommend Your Wish Is Your Command. Like the mentor I was talking about used to say,

'This information is Gold.'

Edited by Sagar Takker

@Kalki Avatar @Sagar Takker Great stuff!! 

Just saw that Kevin also has a history of fraud and being jailed for it lmao, I guess not everyone who utilizes LoA is conscious and we can learn from him regardless but still...

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon About Kevin being jailed, one theory is that he 'revealed' too much about secret societies in Your Wish Is Your Command. Whatever we hear or read about someone could be inaccurate. More important than a teacher's personal story is the potency and accuracy of their teachings.

Your name reminds me of, 'Look at the moon not the finger pointing at the moon.'

19 hours ago, Sagar Takker said:

@Moon About Kevin being jailed, one theory is that he 'revealed' too much about secret societies in Your Wish Is Your Command. Whatever we hear or read about someone could be inaccurate.

Yeah, true. I'm 7 hours in and it's not bad, it does add some extra stuff in terms of my general LoA knowledge. The secret society info was intriguing and makes a lot more sense than that BS satanic conspiracy stuff haha. 

19 hours ago, Sagar Takker said:

More important than a teacher's personal story is the potency and accuracy of their teachings.

Your name reminds me of, 'Look at the moon not the finger pointing at the moon.'

Very true, and I like that quote! 

The teachability index itself involves being open minded and neither too naive nor too arrogant in order to keep learning, which adds to the credibility IMO, it's also the kinda mindset that is promoted on this forum of questioning and not believing everything at face value. :D

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi