SoonHei

Opposites are Circular

6 posts in this topic

I think leo has talked about this many times. can't recall which videos. but I had a run in with one of these extremes yesterday...

laughter and crying.

laughter is extreme joy/happiness

and crying is extreme sadness/suffering

these two aren't at the extremes and very far from each other... they are side by side.

extreme sadness, if it shifts one point to the left can transform into extreme happiness and vice-versa

this is because it'snot a number line, but a circle

physically and energetically - both laughing and crying are exactly the same/very similar. and near the inflection point, identical. only the thought story changes which brings about the feeling... rest is the same

explains why laughing brings about tears :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Horseshoe theory ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think the video is The Theme of Things Going Full-Circle, but your example is not very on point if you look at the emotional/energetical side of it (joy and sadness are very different in terms of focus of thoughts, feelings, intention, level of consciousness). If you look at the physiological side maybe it is, because both are strong emotions that lead to crying.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Emotions are not true after all, so why bother comparing them?

@seeking_brilliance

Cute :x.

However this derives from the fact that our personalities have various sides (see Internal Family Systems Model and Ego-state therapy), more than being a full circle IMO.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003