Sam Johnson

How can you realize infinity and forget it?

50 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, this is still duality.

When you fully awaken, you will realize that I am literally looking through your eyes right now because I am you. I have been looking through your eyes your entire life.

There are no other bubbles other than in your imagination. You are dreaming up "other".

No. When you die, you will realize the entire universe was just something you dreamed up. The whole universe and mankind and everyone you knew will die with you. Nothing will remain. Just like before you were born, nothing existed. The universe is your dream.

So you tell me right now that when I die, when my physical body dies, your experience Leo, what you experience right now, will end too? You tell me that not only will everything I could perceive of you within me end (you voice, your body...) , but your conciousness experience I can interact with right now through myself end too? So there are not multiple holograms outside of space and time  interconnected with each other, there is just one hologram?  

Edited by Sam Johnson

You can also say God saw everything you done in life. ;)

How ashamed I was about some stuff. Realization of this is not so nice. xDActually nothing to laugh about. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura have you read about Donald Hoffman Theory? 
Even from the point of enlightenment what he says makes a lot of sense. 

37 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

So you tell me right now that when I die, when my physical body dies, your experience Leo, what you experience right now, will end too? You tell me that not only will everything I could perceive of you within me end (you voice, your body...) , but your conciousness experience I can interact with right now through myself end too? So there are not multiple holograms outside of space and time  interconnected with each other, there is just one hologram?  

"Your experience Leo" << there's no such thing. You imagine this. It will not end because it never began.

You are hallucinating me. I am hallucinating you. And if you fully realize this, nothing remains.

You = Me

It's a mindfuck so don't expect it to make logical sense.

And don't you dare take this on as a belief.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Sam Johnson You will never prepare for an awakening through logic. So take a comfortable stance in not knowing. And do the shamanic breathing. If you are beginning this work or don't have access to psychedelics, it will open you up nicely.

Edited by SirVladimir

@Sam Johnson how do you expect "other people" to exist outside of your imagination when you yourself don't exist outside of your imagination?. 

In reality there is neither "you" nor "other people".  These are just nothingness misidentifying with a stream of thoughts and appearances creating out of them an illusion of "person" and "people" as solid entities when there aren't such things .  The problem is you are assuming an experiencer on top of experience.. When there is nothing but experience alone.  On my end as in your end.  There is actually no two persons communicating right now.  That's a thought which in not the actuality of THIS. Only being is real. 

There isn't a single "person "in reality.    I know this sounds insane and it is.. It is absolutely true tho. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Its kind of like this isnt it. It just overlaps into itself forever. Zooms out of its self and into itself forever. Like this infinite zoom loop gifs on google images. 

20200917_144249.jpg

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

I will add that partly, In my experience, why we experience infinity and forget it is because we step away from infinity and go back into finite mode, by living in duality, conceptualized models of the world and ourselves.

Infinity has no boundaries, they all collapse into infinity, but if you say that's enough and bring your 'self' back, you are automatically disconnecting from the infinity, consciously. It's always there, it's just whether you are tuned to it by dropping all separations. 

To be fair,any mind destined to exist in the void for an eternity,alone in time would go mad, or have multiple personality disorder.

Inside outside is the first thing to go...

When one realizes this is all happening inside god's mind, truly see we are but imagined persons or puppets, at first the implications are maddening. Eventually you accept it but damm,this will never end.

There is no escape even death is not an escape. The best we can do is accept things as they are.

If some of you want to go away do mahasamadhi so be it,but damm for me thats no escape at all,didn't we run away(imagined) from that place for a reason?

Can you bear the burden to be the only being for all eternity..

What bliss does nothingness bring?

You will be back here,pretending again.

9 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

You will be back here,pretending again.

I find a great satisfiction in us pretending to talk to each other on a forum. Like true gentlemen. 

'You go first into Infinity!'

'No, you!'

Edited by SirVladimir

22 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

You should know you're doing it right now lol.

True dat. Wondering how many lives one has dreamed is irrelevant, as he is all life.

God of dreams

You are all pretending... I'm glad Leo finally admitted the multiple personality thing xDD

Had this happen during a trip with a friend.

I felt one with him.

As if he was an arm of mine a piece and i was also a part of him,i felt the oneness containing us both.

In the height of the trip,he said you met yourself.

We also had the same hallucinations.. Visuals everything.

So yeahh touching but...

But damm we are one being.

Hugging another is hugging yourself.

Killing another is killing yourself...

The madness...The dream all one being imagining it's real.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

@Bulgarianspirit

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are doing it right now. ;) THIS is you. Nothing changed. ;)

So why would you harm yourself?

So much for moral relativism. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 hours ago, Sam Johnson said:

leo is a genius

You sure?

Maybe Leo is just you telling yourself that you are a genius?

Maddnes. Ah my old friend... I once was in a state where I did not move my body and I tought I was god, I cant die and I suffer for eternity and that was the truth at that state. Try to imagine this. No infinite love in that kind of self created eternal hell... but then you get back out of that state and everything is fine. I really dont like to tell this kind of storys, kids but I needed to. Lol. It was all just an experience... have a nice day

6 hours ago, Sam Johnson said:

@Sam Johnson 

There are no other holograms but THIS, and everything you imagined / invented / experienced during that lifetime dies with you.

God starts each life at a certain “universe” baseline which stabilizes the dream. Once it’s stabilized your mind invents the rest of it like a dream in which your character inhabits.

Then you die and do it all over again.

ONE transcendental self. 

You are literally watching the replay of your life, which was lived already in the absolute. Yours is a relative timeline.

Edited by justfortoday

4 hours ago, justfortoday said:

@Sam Johnson 

You are literally watching the replay of your life, which was lived already in the absolute. Yours is a relative timeline.

Is the replay of your life an infinitesimal moment of time shuttering between blank spaces as you try and make sense of it all?  With present moment awareness cultivation could the perception of time and self alter to roll with it more malleably?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God suffering from multiple personality disorder. Your mind is fractured by notions of "other" which you are hallucinating in order to make yourself feel not-alone.

So god needs to make itself feel not-alone? Why?

Edited by Breakingthewall

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I guess you never felt the existential pain of realizing you are the only being in existence...

I also believe what Alan Watts says:

You lived a couple of perfect lives,got bored and decided to do something different :D

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

God doesn't need to. Ego does so out of fear.

At a higher level, God imagines "others" so that it can share its Love. Without an imaginary other there is no one to share Love with.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.