Sam Johnson

How can you realize infinity and forget it?

50 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura

for quite some while now I’m trying to understand how it is possible to realize on drugs that reality is Infinite and then forget it. 
How is it possible to see through the illusion and then get back to delusive perspective. 
I personally have not taken drugs but achieves permanent samadhi though meditation. I now know for sure that everything I realized was always there, could not be otherwise. But yet I remember the illusion of duality seam so real. Within the process of meditation I was sure concentration is necessary, now I know it wasn’t, the whole process was illusion. I want to understand deeper how the illusion of duality was created. Because it seamed dual while being no dual. If I was to create a game I couldn’t make it any more perfect. Illusion of duality is what makes this experience so intense. I am sure you @Leo Gura have some thoughts on that. How is there duality when there is not haha. 

Greetings. 

It's very simple. It all hinges on your state of consciousness.

It's not that Infinity is forgotten. Infinity is a state of consciousness. You cannot access Infinity without the proper state no matter how much you think or remember.

Duality is a state of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for your reply Leo, 

I’m not sure if I understood you properly. 
What happens  during the  flip between being aware that you are in infinite space and in contrast making Infinite space seam like literally outside and separate from you, while it’s not. What changes when there is the flip? Because nothing changes, really. 

greetings 

Edited by Sam Johnson

@Leo Gura Oh my. I think I just had an epiphany about the word state. A state cannot be known to 'outside' knowledge. State is what is. 

Ooooh. Oh.

8 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@Leo Gura Oh my. I think I just had an epiphany about the word state. A state cannot be known to 'outside' knowledge. State is what is. 

Ooooh. Oh.

What you just said makes so much sense, lol. Wow, thank you haha 

i think I know understood what Leo said.

I'm having trouble, however, understanding what people refer to as 'states vs. stages' because from a remote point of view, the notion of the two loses meaning in the permanence of life. Isn't it, after all, a relative distinction?

Edited by SirVladimir

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very simple. It all hinges on your state of consciousness.

It's not that Infinity is forgotten. Infinity is a state of consciousness. You cannot access Infinity without the proper state no matter how much you think or remember.

Duality is a state of consciousness.

@Leo Gura So actually Infinity is not the Truth, is just a state of consciousness?

This confirms what Ive been suspecting for a long time now, that the Absolute Truth is not Love, Infinity, or Non-duality, but just Imagination/Perspective.

If God imagines itself trapped in duality, then that's the Truth.

If God wakes up and realizes itself in Infinity/Non duality, then that's the Truth.

So definitely Truth = Imagination.

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Leo Gura So actually Infinity is not the Truth, is just a state of consciousness?

This confirms what Ive been suspecting for a long time now, that the Absolute Truth is not Love, Infinity, or Non-duality, but just Imagination/Perspective.

If God wakes up and realizes itself in Infinity/Non duality, then that's the Truth.

Yes! Just like Emptiness = Form.

It has been said that mind/unreality happens within reality. But it’s just as accurate to say that reality happens within mind/unreality, since if there is no thought there is nothing.

That is the very essence of liberation, emptiness, and nonduality.

Edited by The0Self

55 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Yes! Just like Emptiness = Form.

It has been said that mind/unreality happens within reality. But it’s just as accurate to say that reality happens within mind/unreality, since if there is no thought there is nothing.

That is the very essence of liberation, emptiness, and nonduality.

@The0Self I don't see how liberating is that the Truth is that a separate self is being imagined right now. ?

5 hours ago, Sam Johnson said:

YE I GOT IT. 
leo is a genius, so are you @SirVladimir

There never was a Leo. You created Leo. ;)

(Haha Jed ya think ya better xD

You Infinite Love. ;)

Ok keep it clean. 9_9

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, Sam Johnson said:

Thanks for your reply Leo, 

I’m not sure if I understood you properly. 
What happens  during the  flip between being aware that you are in infinite space and in contrast making Infinite space seam like literally outside and separate from you, while it’s not. What changes when there is the flip? Because nothing changes, really. 

State of consciousness chnages.

Consciousness can dialate and expand.

5 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

I'm having trouble, however, understanding what people refer to as 'states vs. stages' because from a remote point of view, the notion of the two loses meaning in the permanence of life. Isn't it, after all, a relative distinction?

All stages are actually states. The difference being that these states are more long-lasting and stable than what people normally consider states.

There are brief and unstable states vs long and "permanent" states (stages). Of course nothing is truly permanent. Even your enlightenment will be lost at some point.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Please stop with this nonsense.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

For an atheist, God does not exist. Because he imagines it does not. Althought he is God imagining that there is no God, and thereby making it true, but he in such a state that he cannot be aware of it, and thus God has locked himself out his own house.

I think it's because of how the mind works. If infinity is something that can be experienced, it can't be contained, by definition. So how could you possibly store "infinity" in your memory? Therefore, you forget it.  I believe the only way to realize infinity, and then continue to realize it, is to remember the path there. 

I believe that enlightened masters who frequently dwell in non-duality simply have traversed the path so thoroughly and frequently, that they are able to access it much more easily than the rest of us.

I'm sorry, I'm speaking a bit beyond my direct experience, as I have only glanced at unbounded existence and am not the sort of person who can access it at will.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

State of consciousness chnages.

Consciousness can dialate and expand.

All stages are actually states. The difference being that these states are more long-lasting and stable than what people normally consider states.

There are brief and unstable states vs long and "permanent" states (stages). Of course nothing is truly permanent. Even your enlightenment will be lost at some point.

Please stop with this nonsense.

For an atheist, God does not exist. Because he imagines it does not. Althought he is God imagining that there is no God, and thereby making it true, but he in such a state that he cannot be aware of it, and thus God has locked himself out his own house.

I’m curious @Leo Gura

Do you also believe, like @Someone here

that there is nothing separate from you even outside of space and time? 
The way I interpret the way I perceive reality right now is such that the whole universe is like my hologram, I am you, I am the toilet, I am the music, there is nothing outside of me( inside of space and time). Yet my being is not your being. We are separate outside of space and time. It’s like I have my capsule, and every other concious agent has its own capsule separate from me outside of space and time. To interact with you in space and time, I interact with myself, because everything I perceive of you ist just my hologram. Yet is what i can interact through my hologram not me. It’s you you. 
I would be very interested on your thoughts on that. 
when I die, what I perceived of you dies with me. Yet you keep experiencing. 

Edited by Sam Johnson

@Sam Johnson There is nothing separate from you, end of story. What we interpret as 'outside' of spacetime and 'inside' of spacetime and actually 'spacetime' itself are merely thoughts appearing now - in the present moment. Try shamanic breathing. Maybe check my 60-day report. It will make you see clearly if you surrender to it.

5 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

@Sam Johnson There is nothing separate from you, end of story. What we interpret as 'outside' of spacetime and 'inside' of spacetime and actually 'spacetime' itself are merely thoughts appearing now - in the present moment. Try shamanic breathing. Maybe check my 60-day report. It will make you see clearly if you surrender to it.

So when my experience ends, my hologram shuts down. Everything I ever perceived is gone. You are gone. Yet you keep experiencing? Your hologram won’t be affected isn’t it? My hologram is only the gateway to your hologram. We were never connected outside of space and time. 

Edited by Sam Johnson

2 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

So when my experience ends, my hologram shuts down. Everything I ever perceived is gone. You are gone. Yet you keep experiencing? Your hologram won’t be affected isn’t it? 

Totally ignore me. I'm you. I'm happening in your experience. What will be gone is the notion of 'perceiving' and 'human experience'. You will bask in your own creation, unfiltered and pure. Nothing will change. 

6 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Totally ignore me. I'm you. I'm happening in your experience. What will be gone is the notion of 'perceiving' and 'human experience'. You will bask in your own creation, unfiltered and pure. Nothing will change. 

I am you, but I am not the conciousness that I interact with through me. No? 

6 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

I am you, but I am not the conciousness that I interact with through me. No? 

What if you were? How would reality look like? Then again, what if you were not? How would reality look like then? What one thing would bind these two realities?

Edited by SirVladimir

1 hour ago, Sam Johnson said:

Yet my being is not your being. We are separate outside of space and time. It’s like I have my capsule, and every other concious agent has its own capsule separate from me outside of space and time. To interact with you in space and time, I interact with myself, because everything I perceive of you ist just my hologram. Yet is what i can interact through my hologram not me. It’s you you.

No, this is still duality.

When you fully awaken, you will realize that I am literally looking through your eyes right now because I am you. I have been looking through your eyes your entire life.

There are no other bubbles other than in your imagination. You are dreaming up "other".

when I die, what I perceived of you dies with me. Yet you keep experiencing. 

No. When you die, you will realize the entire universe was just something you dreamed up. The whole universe and mankind and everyone you knew will die with you. Nothing will remain. Just like before you were born, nothing existed. The universe is your dream.

You are God suffering from multiple personality disorder. Your mind is fractured by notions of "other" which you are hallucinating in order to make yourself feel not-alone.