Dodo

Brahmacharya (Semen retention) - Sadhguru explains

12 posts in this topic

If you want to supercharge your spiritual practice, then this might be for you. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Nice to not waste energy. But if energy gets stuck you get al kind of nasty symptoms. Learn to circulate energy so it become refined. Search for microcosmic orbit, healing tao, mantak chia.

Have a lively energetic day!

1 hour ago, -empty- said:

Nice to not waste energy. But if energy gets stuck you get al kind of nasty symptoms. Learn to circulate energy so it become refined. Search for microcosmic orbit, healing tao, mantak chia.

Have a lively energetic day!

I have dived deep, already tried microcosmic orbit, but I resonate more with do-nothing meditation which allow energies to flow freely without my small mind trying to control. Trusting the Universe and its working out good so far. 17 days and feeling absolutely amazing.  

Full of energy and did things I previously was way too lazy for. Lol.. Man I've become better at everything. But thats not bragging, just observation. I dont identify with this bodymind.

I feel this giddiness - this love just overflowing.... Beautiful energy. I also sunbathe and sungaze during sunset. 

This sadhana is one of the best. Not sure why everybody is not practicing this. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo NIce you have some very nice results after some days! If you get even more energy I hope it works. Is this doing nothing a path also for energetic effects? It's nice to have a path you know will produce results. But hey there are many ways to Rome. I do hear quit some people building up lots of energy and then the body getting too stressed, up to really messy kundalini breakthroughs overasking the body and giving a lot of stress.

I do the orbit for years. No problem with controlling energy and doing energetic alchemy, in higher levels you let the energy do more and more its thing. And notice the stressful jittery energy becomes calmer after refinement. If you refine it even nicer with enlightenment chi kung it gets even stiller and calms the monkey mind. Quit quick and effective.  After the enlightenment chi kung I enjoy the stillness with a do nothing laying down practice. Probably don't get effects in 17 days. It starts little and gets bigger and bigger.

Als a total no fap approach isnt really necessary. It probably is nice tot build up energy quicker in the beginning that way. Probably healthy to release, but a lot lesser, also if you can seperate ejaculation of orgasm, you still get the energy release for the body. And you can become multi orgasmic. Also nice!

Edited by -empty-

41 minutes ago, -empty- said:

@Dodo NIce you have some very nice results after some days! If you get even more energy I hope it works. Is this doing nothing a path also for energetic effects? It's nice to have a path you know will produce results. But hey there are many ways to Rome. I do hear quit some people building up lots of energy and then the body getting too stressed, up to really messy kundalini breakthroughs overasking the body and giving a lot of stress.

I do the orbit for years. No problem with controlling energy and doing energetic alchemy, in higher levels you let the energy do more and more its thing. And notice the stressful jittery energy becomes calmer after refinement. If you refine it even nicer with enlightenment chi kung it gets even stiller and calms the monkey mind. Quit quick and effective.  After the enlightenment chi kung I enjoy the stillness with a do nothing laying down practice. Probably don't get effects in 17 days. It starts little and gets bigger and bigger.

Als a total no fap approach isnt really necessary. It probably is nice tot build up energy quicker in the beginning that way. Probably healthy to release, but a lot lesser, also if you can seperate ejaculation of orgasm, you still get the energy release for the body. And you can become multi orgasmic. Also nice!

Thanks for the tips. I will look into some of those methods you mention that I havent heard before. 

Yeah a true do-nothing meditation is for me one of the best energetic practices. But do-nothing in a state of no-mind and usually in the park with fresh air and sun (if available). I deem that to be the absolute practice, because it is about complete letting go and allowing what is with no judgement. The Universe is then free to mold me any way it desires. Not my will but thy will , as Jesus said. 

Oh yeah and keeping up a good posture during the meditation is also pretty important imo. Also that yoga practice where you massage your spine by rolling on it

Edited by Dodo

25 minutes ago, -empty- said:

@Dodo Thanks.

If your looking it up maybe these links are usefull:

https://healingtaousa.com/taichi/what-is-tai-chi-for-enlightenment/

book: mantak chia, multiorgasmic man (or couple)

Thanks omg I resonate a lot with what is written there. This practice will gel very well with my current practices. I do have a feng shui bracelet already haha 

Edited by Dodo

Semen retention is useless to me as I discharge while sleeping every week or two

Edited by Display_Name

@-empty- well I just kind of feel bad for them... we apparently have this superpower by retaining semen... do they have another way of storing this energy or are they just out of luck?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay