Dodo

Bashar - Nothing is Something

21 posts in this topic

5 minute highlights video which shows Bashar's deep understanding of reality. Reminded me of Leo's video on nothingness. Very good for contemplation. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

so glad he dropped the voice... mostly xD or should I say "they"

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

He's good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He is so god damn funny, its very difficult for me to keep the silent respectful listening attitude. Gonna practice that...

Bashar is a very fascinating kind of channeling.

Do you guys think that he's some kind of ethereal entity from Darryl's mind or a "true entity"?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

On 19.9.2020 at 10:24 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

so glad he dropped the voice... mostly xD or should I say "they"

Oh I liked it, gave him a big alien - machine elf vibe xDxD

Edited by Godhead

how he starts his talks is awesome. 

he does his meditations with a holotope. His channel Daryl Anka likes to keep his content private to his website, but someone put some of his meditations on youtube.

Edited by Rolo

@Dodo@Dodo. (phone bug ?) 

I think being such a good channeler would be so much fun!  I feel like I randomly channel 'higher info' but to do it so proficiently and with a distinct personality would be pretty cool. 

@Godhead yeah I almost missed it, but he will appeal to wider audience this way

This interview is awesome! Such a in-depth look at the experience of a channeler. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Dodo@Dodo. (phone bug ?) 

I think being such a good channeler would be so much fun!  I feel like I randomly channel 'higher info' but to do it so proficiently and with a distinct personality would be pretty cool. 

@Godhead yeah I almost missed it, but he will appeal to wider audience this way

This interview is awesome! Such a in-depth look at the experience of a channeler. 

oh yeah I watched this interview few weeks ago. It's really good. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Yes but what if he is actually not faking it, then what? I would assume a highly evolved or more enlightened beings would know best for themselves. Why does his method of delivery bother you so much? That just shows misalignment with your true being.

Bashar has a really nice quote on doubt: Doubt is simply 100% trust in a belief you do not prefer.

45 minutes ago, Quantum Toad said:

Bashar has a really nice quote on doubt: Doubt is simply 100% trust in a belief you do not prefer.

Love it! 

it’s completely natural for people to fear what they do not understand, at least until the chains have been broken.

What’s funny is how things never turn out the way we think they should be, based on appearances, they never are as they seem, everything’s just so multifaceted, it’s almost pointless to take any perspective as being “the truth” (objectively speaking) 

Lol, thanks for sharing.

I was trying to find who was talking in the intro in the song bellow :D

Well, It turns out its Bashar, exactly from the video you posted haha xD

Edited by Yog

22 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

It's so awkward how Bashar is faking it all.

Why ruin a possibly legit teaching that way? It damages the credibility. And makes people steer away from nonduality. Including me, kind of. It makes me doubt all teachers more.

The whole point with nonduality is supposed to be truth. And then he lies. Oh well, whatever.

This is all an act. Actualized.org is an act, actually in actuality. Just put on a fun costume and have good time. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

38 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

A really bad act in that case. It's not any fun.

Well, then if you want you can play the part of the person in the audience judging it and throwing rotten tomatoes. Win, win. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost