Average Investor

LSD Breakthrough Trip Report

6 posts in this topic

I went into this trip with the intention to solve my fear around money. I took about 200ug of lsd. 

Having set up with mediation, then taking it while meditating. The come up was vary rapid this time compared to normal. I took double what I had previously after doing a bit of testing to gauge how much I could handle. In my meditation I hit a point where there was nothing. I was able to then become aware of it. The effects were very powerful and I had no resistance. I felt completely with nothingness. I seemed to be completely separated from any attachment to "reality" or being. 

I felt an extremely powerful force over me. I had an extremely strong feeling I should master speaking. I felt as is there could be nothing else I could do. I felt as if I was chosen from god. I felt like I was completely tapped into a divine power. That I needed to master this skill. I was crying at the sheer power I felt of the need to do this.  

I transitioned to taking a shower. I had a complete break down of reality in what seemed piece by piece. I realized that I am god. I could see imagery of all sorts of life. 

After the shower I looking at my paper saying "fear around money". This seemed completely preposterous given the experience I had just had. I realized just really how lucky I am. The fact that I am even knowledgeable on any of this was just luck. This experience is amazing with or without money. I realized that I need to use these tools to get to a point of financial security. 

I had fully realized that I want to teach personal development for a life purpose. I realized how much I love this stuff. It is the only thing I can think about in a way. This type of work would not feel like work at all if I were working on personal development stuff. I could spend my whole life studying this field and enjoy it. I wrote "I could spend my whole life teaching people how to improve themselves". 

I had a break down of all sorts of past relationships I had and how I evolved from them. Analyzing my dating relationships to all of my previous friendships. I bluntly realized that I don't care about my father. I felt a complete detachment from any need or desire from that relationship. I will continue to talk to my father, but this put things in a new perspective. I had just started a relationship with him for the first time in 7 years. I think a lot of my money chasing through the years was because I wanted to feel I would make my dad proud. 

I had a break down of my current relationships and interactions with people. I was able to drop all of my tensions I built up in one of my toast masters groups. I feel like I will be able to utilize these groups much more effectively now. 

I have a lot to take in and work on from this. 

Edited by Average Investor

Good. So then roll up you sleeves and get to work.

Wealth is built through massive creative output.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Or just hack the MIND.I love myself. Ain't gonna play by the book of backstory. 

There is a thing. ❤️ Which I am. ;)

Thank Goodness I am that so I don't have to play. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura Yeah, it is time to get to work! 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wealth is built through massive creative output.

I have noticed that now. Counter intuitive to what seems like would make the most. 

I am curious about something. You mentioned in your psychedelics video that people can see their sub conscious in a trip. Being that I have read and heard that I am god. Couldn't it seem likely I could have just subconsciously put that in my trip? How do you draw a distinction on what the ego could have placed in the trip vs an authentic finding? 

@zeroISinfinity In what way could I hack the mind? Not super deep on a quest for spiritual stuff right now. Although, I think this trip gave me a glimpse of what enlightenment could be like. 

3 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

@Leo Gura Yeah, it is time to get to work! 

I have noticed that now. Counter intuitive to what seems like would make the most. 

I am curious about something. You mentioned in your psychedelics video that people can see their sub conscious in a trip. Being that I have read and heard that I am god. Couldn't it seem likely I could have just subconsciously put that in my trip? How do you draw a distinction on what the ego could have placed in the trip vs an authentic finding? 

Well your subconcious is GOD, not the brain subconcious but your real subconcious ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius