Someone here

I'm waking up!

97 posts in this topic

Just now, Someone here said:

No.

Then why does body write "I am waking up" 

Who is waking up? You are always awake as the no-self so who thefuck is claiming waking up - if not the ego/body ;p 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

No "why" is answerable. 

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Who is waking up? You are always awake as the no-self so who thefuck is claiming waking up - if not the ego/bodyp

Nothingness is waking up to itself. The separate self doesn't wake up because it is illusory.

It dissolves.. Or the appearance of it dissolves.. And the true Self shines.  It's just removing the mask of the seperate self and seeing what is actually there.

There is no nothing wrong with the body. For you have yet to understand the body is here to do what it's here to do.   Think about other human bodies that you see on the streets.. Do you bother with what  they are doing?  No. for you understand they are not you. Who is waking up? Now imagine you add "this body" to the list until the whole world including your body is seen from the perspective of a pre-written movie that has nothing to do with you as the watcher nor is it in your control.     It's one thing tho to theorize about this.. And to actually experience it as being the case.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No "why" is answerable. 

Nothingness is waking up to itself. The separate self doesn't wake up because it is illusory.

It dissolves.. Or the appearance of it dissolves.. And the true Self shines.  It's just removing the mask of the seperate self and seeing what is actually there.

There is no nothing wrong with the body. For you have yet to understand the body is here to do what it's here to do.   Think about other human bodies that you see on the streets.. Do you bother with what  they are doing?  No. for you understand they are not you. Who is waking up? Now imagine you add "this body" to the list until the whole world including your body is seen from the perspective of a pre-written movie that has nothing to do with you as the watcher nor is it in your control.     It's one thing tho to theorize about this.. And to actually experience it as being the case.

Let me ask you how come the body on the other side of this conversation believes that it is doing what its here to do and that this body here is not doing the same thing? xD 

It appears there is "Someone there" who is trying to show "Someone here" that there is "Something happening to that someone there" which is not the experience of the "Someone here". 

;) Who is that? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Let me ask you how come the body on the other side of this conversation believes that it is doing what its here to do and that this body here is not doing the same thing? 

No. Your body is also doing what it came here to do. Namely asking these questions. 

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

appears there is "Someone there" who is trying to show "Someone here" that there is "Something happening to that someone there" which is not the experience of the "Someone here". 

That's how it appears. To you.

Because your mind can't sit still. It has to generate thoughts.. Stories.. Questions.. Proplems.. Endlessly. For you to be real.  At this moment.. Nothing seems to be this or that.. There is only absolute being silent fully present perfect and awake. But you have to distract yourself.. For that's everything you can ever possibly do.. Distraction.  For if you just realize what I'm saying you will be left with all your illusions shattered. And the illusory seperate self doesn't want that. So it has to keep going. 

In reality none of what you said is actually happening right now.  But ofcourse you won't get it and your mind will elaborate endlessly. Which is perfectly perfect. Nothing wrong with it per say. But it's just I won't repeat it again. You either get it or you don't.  But since there is no one to get it and no "it" to get.. It's all good. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No. Your body is also doing what it came here to do. Namely asking these questions. 

That's how it appears. To you.

Because your mind can't sit still. It has to generate thoughts.. Stories.. Questions.. Proplems.. Endlessly. For you to be real.  At this moment.. Nothing seems to be this or that.. There is only absolute being silent fully present perfect and awake. But you have to distract yourself.. For that's everything you can ever possibly do.. Distraction.  For if you just realize what I'm saying you will be left with all your illusions shattered. And the illusory seperate self doesn't want that. So it has to keep going. 

In reality none of what you said is actually happening right now.  But ofcourse you won't get it and your mind will elaborate endlessly. Which is perfectly perfect. Nothing wrong with it per say. But it's just I won't repeat it again. You either get it or you don't.  But since there is no one to get it and no "it" to get.. It's all good. 

Ofcourse what I said is not happening right now. Right now is beyond words and its out of which and in which all words appear. That bodymind that is typing with its fingers over there thinks that there is nothing wrong with it typing, but there is something wrong with this one typing. Both bodyminds have to use words and stories to communicate to each other in the waking state bro... 

If you have to tell me something really true, you will remain silent

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Fun game, aren't we all waking up?

Every moment we wake up to something new :)

That is amazing insights. Definitely you’re in the right direction?.

Roger Castillo’s teaching are very similar to what you’re sharing and he seems very awake.

Can u please share any recommendations when it comes to books, practices and even nothingness.

I do feel the same but still it’s not 100% ingrained..

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

Who is waking up? You are always awake as the no-self so who thefuck is claiming waking up - if not the ego/body ;p 

Perhaps it's cultural programming that has made some kind of 'autonomous human'.  And this human wants to share all its found.  In this case, it's culture / society who needs Zen

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

That is amazing insights. Definitely you’re in the right direction?.

Roger Castillo’s teaching are very similar to what you’re sharing and he seems very awake.

Can u please share any recommendations when it comes to books, practices and even nothingness.

I do feel the same but still it’s not 100% ingrained..

Thanks. 

Meditate daily.  Practice self - inquiry daily. Ramana maharshi method.. Asking who am I? .. Answers will come up.. "I'm this body I'm that guy I'm this thought etc".. Notice that you are not that because these are temporary appearances that comes and goes but you are ever present. And keep subtracting.  

Also read the collection of Robert Adam's satsangs.. I've post it on the high consciousness resource section. It's very helpful. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

Ofcourse what I said is not happening right now. Right now is beyond words and its out of which and in which all words appear. That bodymind that is typing with its fingers over there thinks that there is nothing wrong with it typing, but there is something wrong with this one typing. Both bodyminds have to use words and stories to communicate to each other in the waking state bro... 

There is nothing wrong with anything.  

And ofcourse that means even thinking that there is something wrong.. Is not wrong. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Perhaps it's cultural programming that has made some kind of 'autonomous human'.  And this human wants to share all its found.  In this case, it's culture / society who needs Zen

There is only one  thing that needs zen.. And that is YOU.

you are not talking to me and pointing out gaps in my communication.. You are talking to yourself and pointing out gaps in your own understanding. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is only one  thing that needs zen.. And that is YOU.

you are not talking to me and pointing out gaps in my communication.. You are talking to yourself and pointing out gaps in your own understanding. 

So you believe that not only are you me, you are also my consciousness? I don’t believe that. I am, and I am you, but I am not your consciousness. I am you because everything that exist from you for me is just my hologram. To communicate with your consciousness, I communicate with my hologram, which is me. You and me exist seperate from each other, but not In space and time. In space and time we are always the same. Outside of it we are not. 

4 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

So you believe that not only are you me, you are also my consciousness? I don’t believe that. I am, and I am you, but I am not your consciousness. I am you because everything that exist from you for me is just my hologram. To communicate with your consciousness, I communicate with my hologram, which is me. You and me exist seperate from each other, but not In space and time. In space and time we are always the same. Outside of it we are not. 

Your consciousness? Lol.   you ARE Conciousness. Not an owner of it. 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Your consciousness? Lol.   you ARE Conciousness. Not an owner of it. 

You are conciousness, so am I. We exist separate from each other outside of space and time. I am you within space and time, I am not you outside of it. 

Edited by Sam Johnson

10 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

You are conciousness, so am I. We exist separate from each other outside of space and time. I am you within space and time, I am not you outside of it. 

The "you" and "me" That you are referring to here are the bodies. The body is not who  you or me are. What you are is nothingness. So am I. Therefore we are identical.   The relative domain is made of infinite dualities that are actually unified and one.  So there is literally no difference between your cat.. You.. And me. All equally nothing. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here I wasnt pointing out anything, just being curious. I could never validate or invalidate your experience... I just like to ask questions don't mind me :P

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The "you" and "me" That are you referring to here are the bodies. The body is not who  you or me are. What you are is nothingness. So am I. Therefore we are identical.   The relative domain is made of infinite dualities that are actually unified and one.  So there is literally no difference between your cat.. You.. And me. All equally nothing. 

So you believe there doesn’t exist anything at all separate from you even outside of space and time? Interesting philosophy.