Someone here

I'm waking up!

97 posts in this topic

I'm just making a confession of what I'm experiencing. The following might be classical spiritual concepts but I'm not just parroting them.. These are my living experience.  

- I am not the doer.. when I raise my hand like this✋.. I'm not doing it. 

- I am not the thinker.

- I have absolutely zero control over absolutely everything that's going on in this body.. mind.. and the world

- I am not my name. I am not this body. I am not a thought (self-image).  

-this body came to this earth to do whatever it came here to do.  It's absolutely inevitable.  But I have nothing to do with it for I am not this body.. I am not the mind.. I am not this world. 

-there is absolutely no point or purpose that I'm here for.  There is absolutely nothing to do. Yet everything will get done regardless.  No rush.

Nothing to do.. and forever to do it.. and infinity to be done. 

- there is absolutely nothing that I have to do. I'm absolutely free perfect and complete however I am.    Everything that could ever possibly happen is perfectly perfect. 

-all that there is.. Is being. 

The goal of my life is to just exist. To be . And I can't fail at it even if I wanted to.  

- my real nature is indescribable. The only word that can get close to represent my real nature is nothingness.

-what this world is..  Is a Flux.. A mirage as soon as you catch it.. It dissolves. It's nothing. This infinite magnificent world is nothing. Therefore there is nothing to get to achieve.. and nothing to fear.. Just chilling. 

-  I am nothingness. and there is nothing but me as nothingness.  And nothingness is the only real thing. And this is the ultimate truth. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Now this is not to be rude at all, but why did you feel like sharing?  

But also, ❤️

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

this body came to this earth to do whatever it came here to do.  It's absolutely inevitable.  But I have nothing to do with it for I am not this body.. I am not the mind.. I am not this world. 

-Osho

46 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Someone here ah gotcha ? the body is rather showey, huh

The body is doing and will continue to do what it needs to do.  But I am not this body.   This body is not me as any other object is not me. And just like the rest of nature.. The sun the planets the animals etc.. The body also will do it's job.. But I have nothing to do with it all.  I am pure eternal nothing. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:
6 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Is the body actually doing anything? 

No. In reality nothing exists. In reality nothing ever happenend and nothing will ever happen.  Only thought and memory that is constantly reinforcing the illusion of "events" and stream of deeds and thoughts. Thus perpetual illusion of "reality" extends. That's how reality gets created.  If you "truly" understand what I'm talking about you will die.   Your mind won't allow you to understand what I'm saying because it needs to constantly create reality.. Because in reality there is no Reality.. Except to nothing. 

9 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Why? 

No "why" is answerable. 

10 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

It seems really intelligent

Your mind must layer "seems" on top of things to create reality.  Without it you would perceive everything as it is.. Not as it seems. 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Someone here Congrats!  What changed?  Your mood seems better then when I first met ya.  Feels like a layer of protection has dropped.  Again congrats.

Thanks. 

Well I'm waking up lol. I've seen who is wearing the mask called "me"

-Osho

11 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Someone here what's the difference between my mind and your mind? I hope you know I'm asking curiously, not trying to be facetious or anything. 

There is no difference.   You are literally physically me! 

What's looking through your eyes right now is what is looking through mine.    

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No. In reality nothing exists. In reality nothing ever happenend and nothing will ever happen.  Only thought and memory that is constantly reinforcing the illusion of "events" and stream of deeds and thoughts. Thus perpetual illusion of "reality" extends. That's how reality gets created.  If you "truly" understand what I'm talking about you will die.   Your mind won't allow you to understand what I'm saying because it needs to constantly create reality.. Because in reality there is no Reality.. Except to nothing. 

No "why" is answerable. 

Your mind must layer "seems" on top of things to create reality.  Without it you would perceive everything as it is.. Not as it seems. 

@Someone here this fascinated me. Could I ask you to expand on this?

Perpetual illusion, happening simultaneously to all egos as POVs who have inner monologues?

OR happening to one being, one lifetime at a time. And everyone that being encounters in that lifetime is imagined like a dream.

And can you expand also on how it is that reality is nothing?

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is no difference.   You are literally physically me! 

What's looking through your eyes right now is what is looking through mine.    

Shit. I got it.

So, basically, you are me and I am you, we are the SAME self.

All there ever was in eternity was ONE self. No reality.

All that could ever exist was the one self, because it is nothing itself LOL

And we generate reality as pure subjectivity.

So the one self is imagining my entire experience right now like a dream.

So that is why there is no reality - there is just the realm of mind, nothing.

So matter is sluggish mind - like a Fourier conversion of sinusoidal waves.

One self. That’s all there is.

Jesus Christ.

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Someone here this fascinated me. Could I ask you to expand on this?

Perpetual illusion, happening simultaneously to all egos as POVs who have inner monologues?

OR happening to one being, one lifetime at a time. And everyone that being encounters in that lifetime is imagined like a dream.

And can you expand also on how it is that reality is nothing?

When you give your back to the world your mind assumes there is a world behind you.. You do this because you need to create reality.. Because If you don't create it.. It doesn't exist. If you stop assuming anything on top of what is "actual".. You would see the only actual thing is nothing.     You think the phone that you are holding is actual.. It's not.. There is no phone.. Each moment there is a changing appearance but your mind comes in and create out of this groundless flow an illusion of "object". There are no objects. Each moment you are holding a new phone.  And there is no moments.  Each moment ends as it starts.  If you calm your mind and meditate you will realize this. There is nothing here but your mind must create reality using  thoughts so that the seperate self doesn't die and become infinity. 

Forget about understanding what is being said here btw.  You can't understand this even tho you perfectly understand it already! 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

When you give your back to the world your mind assumes there is a world behind you.. You do this because you need to create reality.. Because If you don't create it.. It doesn't exist. If you stop assuming anything on top of what is "actual".. You would see the only actual thing is nothing.     You think the phone that you are holding is actual.. It's not.. There is no phone.. Each moment there is a changing appearance but your mind comes in and create out of this groundless flow an illusion of "object". There are no objects. Each moment you are holding a new phone.  And there is no moments.  Each moment ends as it starts.  If you calm your mind and meditate you will realize this. There is nothing here but your mind must create reality using  thoughts so that the seperate self doesn't die and become infinity. 

Forget about understanding what is being said here btw.  You can't understand this even tho you perfectly understand it already! 

Indeed you are waking up :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

But also, ❤️

We only perceive these things as bragging because we are on this forum :D Others would say "Have you gone mental boy??" xD 

A zen master would slap his disciple silly if they went up to him with this realisation.  

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo I'm gone. Not mental. Just the gone ;)

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo I'm gone. Not mental. Just the gone ;)

Exactly! But the body writing this is somehow claiming it as some sort of achievement. I get that its what the body is here to do, but thats why the body needs a zen master and learn silence 

Need zen master myself bro, im arrogant af

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Exactly! But the body writing this is somehow claiming it as some sort of achievement. 

No.

There is nothing for the body to achieve. So what exactly is "it"? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho