Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt23

$ ideas?

6 posts in this topic

Hey.

I've been recently feeling this new desire and motivation to be more self-reliant and have more of my own stuff.

This would obviously require making more money.

I feel that like I just want to get out there and make lots of money, fast, and am not really perturbed by what I do too much.

I did do the life purpose course and have contepmlated higher aspirations.

But right now, I feel that an aspect of stage Red in me is growing and wants to be utilized.

I am in Uni at the moment, but am open to ideas about how to make some short-term cash quickly.

Ideas?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

1 hour ago, Matt23 said:

am open to ideas about how to make some short-term cash quickly

That kind of thinking is usually what keeps you poor.

Real wealth is built methodically over time.

When you try to take shortcuts, it often takes longer since all your schemes devolve into leeching money from others without providing serious value -- which always collapses in on you, forcing to begin again from scratch each time.

Then again, there's nothing wrong with strategically looking for high-paying job.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can see the wisdom in that and can understand it intellectually.  

But I've been feeling this vague urge/force I've not noticed before in my life which seems to fall into the realm of:  action, doing stuff, making money, power perhaps even, having more experiences, ... having more independence, more things for myself that I own, more... self-reliance for sure... 

Seems like something I need to explore and be.  

It's like a budding sense of self-autonomy/reliance and a sense of action leading a firm self-sense/assurance from acting and doing and interacting with the world more.   

I dunno... it's not exactly clear... but it seems to be wanting something like those things. 

like I want to get into it (life)... I want to experience it... get messy... just had the image of Arnold as Conan smiling a berserker-fueled smile, savagely eating some meat or something.  haha.  

Covid & lacking social interaction may be contributing to it as well

Edited by Matt23

14 hours ago, Matt23 said:

like I want to get into it (life)... I want to experience it... get messy... just had the image of Arnold as Conan smiling a berserker-fueled smile, savagely eating some meat or something.  haha. 

Dude do your work out? Get into Muay Thai Classes, it will change your life. 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

18 hours ago, Matt23 said:

But I've been feeling this vague urge/force I've not noticed before in my life which seems to fall into the realm of:  action, doing stuff, making money, power perhaps even, having more experiences, ... having more independence, more things for myself that I own, more... self-reliance for sure... 

Seems like something I need to explore and be.  

It's like a budding sense of self-autonomy/reliance and a sense of action leading a firm self-sense/assurance from acting and doing and interacting with the world more.

Yes, of course. That's the Achiever stage. Go achieve something.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@UDT ya, I was actually thinking about that.  But, I went by my local gym and was kinda like "I dunno about this and the whole Covid thing."  Especially with what seems like another surge coming... I dunno.  

Definitely feeling the exercise accomplishments for sure.  Something like doing a long bike or run or something.  

Seems like I'm getting more into goal-setting and even noticed a higher degree of discipline in relation to being more interested in goals n thinking more about future-oriented stuff.